1910

Invasion of my heart

Year 1910 

The sirens rang through the still air of the semi-busy streets all around Korea. The long loud siren cutted off the chattering of the commoners who were carry out their daily chores. The siren was followed by a short speech by the chief in a foreign language, scaring the civilians as realization struck them. Anthem of trumpets started playing like the dead march and the proud flag of the the Land of the rising sun was raised at the central, lowering all the pride of the civilians who were once the owners of the land of the morning dawn. The Japanese national anthem was channeled through the speakers and radio(s) making sure every single people in the country would be able to hear it. 

August 29th 1910, 2.15 pm Korea had been officially invaded by Japan ! 

Koreans were tortured by the Japanese and everyone feared to walk out in the streets, they didn't want to become the preys of the temper of the un-predictable Japanese soldiers. Japan begin the chapter of the most brutal history of colonial rule in the world in Korea. Korean men who were supposingly dis-respectful to the japanese were beaten up, shotted or even tortured to dead in the most excruciating ways. Ladies had to be careful of Japanese men as many of them were out there to steal their innocence. 

However life had to go by and Koreans were forced to learn Japanese within the short time-span of 2 years, Only Japanese newspapers were sold in shops, only japanese songs and news were telecast in radios, they sung the japanese anthem and celebrated the birthday of Japan's president. 

Some Japanese soldiers killed married men and married their widowed wives, some of them forced the poor girls into marrying the Japanese soldiers. Nevertheless, the Japanese took good care of their wives and property. This created an ethenic mix of a Korean-japanese children. However, even though the Japanese had seemed to fit in in with the Koreans.... they were still considered as the Other, the Koreans could never see them as one of them as they witnessed all the cruel things they did everyday. 

Year 1926 

Sixteen Years just rolled up as fast as an spinning top, May 20th 1926 a baby girl was born in a commoners house. That house was not filled with diamonds and golds but it was definitely filled with laughter and happiness. The 6 of them lived in a small stretch of house that only had one medium sized  living room that all of them shared. Jun Ki was the first born in the family,  Teayeon was the second born, Daesung the third born and finally the last one Im Yoona. The four siblings grew up together learning survival skills from their parents, loving and appreciating evry single thing they were presented. 

years just went by in a blink of an eye ~ ( 1943 )

Yoona's father was working as a normal  in the embassy, he didn't earn much but it was enough to keep the family going.

Joong Ki and Daesung, dropped school and started working in an udon shop to help out at home. 

Taeyeon and Yoona stayed at home helping out their mother at home. 

YOONA : The japanese are rumoured to take part in the World War Two soon ... ( she read the headlined of the Newspapers which was heavily bolded, out aloud before pausing ) 

TAEYEON : I hope they get out of our country as fast as possible !  ( she complained as she was sewing and patching up the hole in her eldest brother's shirt )

YOONA : ( she flattened her lips into a staight line almost debating to herself if she should say the next imformation to her sister ) ...More Japanese soldiers are said to be arriving into the ports of Korea soon ( she continued, examining her sisters face ) 

TAEYEON : Aish !! ( she cussed as the needle poked her index finger and blood spot started b the small scratch ) stupid ! stuoid ! stupid ! ( she scolded before raising her index finger and the blood ) 

YOONA : ( she frowned at her sister in concern before turning back her gaze to the newspaper, she knew that her sister was pissed of about the fact that Japanese are coming more then the needle prick itself.) More Japanese soldiers would be soon arriving to Korea ~ ( she read under her breathe before frowning more and chucking the news paper to the side )

Just at the time a group of Japanese of soldiers landed in the ports of Korea, they were ordered to take matters into hand if they suspected anyone trying to plot things against them and check on the civilians behaviour. Among these japanese soldiers was a special one. There was this young lad that stepped into the Land that was invaded by his kind. His khahi coloured uniform was shining under the bright rays of the blazing sun as he took out his khakhi coloured hat and wore it on his head. There was something different about him but he seemed to be one of them as the famous japan flag sign was sewed onto his uniform at the left of his chest, right above his heart. 

YOONA : ( she was sitting at the small steps at the walkway of their house clicking her tongue thinking about something. ) Umma ~ can i go to Namhangang for awhile ? ( she asked hopefully, she had finished all her daily chores and she wanted to go out to get herself some tibits to eat ) 

MOTHER : ( she was sitting on a short wooden stool at the small backyard of their house, washing the plates with the water they had fetched from the well just now ) ... ( she shook her head in disapproval ) It is not safe out there Yoona ! There are many of them out there waiting to prey on preety ladies like yourself ! ( She muttered, she didn't even wanted to pronounce the word Japanese as she shuddered upon thinking about them ) 

YOONA : I promise i'll be carefull ~ ( she said wearily, she didn't want to make her mother mad ) please ~ 

MOTHER : ( she heaved out heavily as she slammed the ceremic bowl on the ground creating a soft thud ) you're not going to listen to me are you !?! ( she chided her last daughter ) 

YOONA : ( she grimced before pouting and giving up ) ... 

MOTHER : ( she looked at her youngest daughter's sad face and sighed ) Fine ... go and come back home as fast as possible ! ( she said, hoping that her daughter will decline the offer but ) 

YOONA : I'll be back in awhile umma ! ( she cried happily as she ran out of the house, as the way she was ) 

The japanese soldier was with his friends patroling the streets of Korea making sure that everything was in order ! " Minoru !! ", someone called out to the handsome soldier. " Girls here are quite preety you know " , he said in Japanese. the so called Minoru just smiled at his acquaints as he walked down the corridors with shops surrounding it. Every civilian kept their head down when they saw the glimpse of the Khaki uniform, they were always taught to respect the Japanese.

YOONA : ( she was hopping her way to the udon shop to get herself a bowl of noodles but on the way she got a packet of peanuts to munch along as she continued skipping her way to the shop her brothers worked in and suddenly she.. )

Yoona was very concentrated on the pack of peanuts that were contained by a paper that was rolled into a cone-shape, when she banged onto a wall of muscles. 

YOONA : ahh... ( she rubbed her head that was hurting from the impact, she looked up a little and saw the khaki uniform and the Japanese badge on the uniform. Her eyes became wider as she dropped the pack of peanuts on the floor making it scatter all over the cemented ground. )

Everyone at corridor gasped and some even closed their eyes, they knew that the girl night actually be killed right there in front of their eyes or even worser being stolen off her innocence. Yoona didn't even take a peak at the owner of the uniform. She immediately went on her knees and started bowing to the soldiers infront of her. She could tell that there were about four of them as she looked at their black boots.

YOONA : I'm sorry... i'm terribly sorry, i'm sorry ! ( she said as tears of regret fell from her eyes, she knew that they wouldn't hesitate of exicuting her, if they wished to ) 

MINORU - MINHO 

MINHO : ( he looked at the petite girl fall on her knees pleading for forgivness. She spoke fluently in his language but he knew that she was Korean ) 

JIROU ( minho's friend ) : ( he was a little amused by the girl and was quite proud to be able to scare someone with his autority ) .... 

MINHO : ( he looked at his friends and gave them a questioning look, he gripped his long gun closer to himself )

JIROU : ( he just his lips ) Nice body ~ ( he whispered to Minho in Japanese ) 

MINHO : ( he scowled at his friend before turning his gaze to the girl who was still crying and apologising ) What's your name ! ( he demanded in a stern tone ) 

YOONA : ( she didn't dare to look up at the soldiers ) Yo..yoo ( she was cutted of by the low booming voice ) 

MINHO : ( " yo..yoo", he heard the girl trying to swallow bak her fear but he cutted of the girl ) Stand up and Look at me when speaking !! ( he said in Japanese, the only language he knew, scaring the poor girl more then she already was ) 

YOONA : ( she jerked a litlle as she stood up and looked up at the soldier's face, she was still crying as she hiccuped several of times )

MINHO : ( he smiled unconciuosly as he saw the Korean girl infront of him crying. he noticed that she was autentic korean beauty, that fact was supposed to make him feel angered but instead he smiled he saw her crying infront of him. She reaminded him of someone who was very close to his heart )

YOONA : My name is Yoo..Yoona ~ ( she said in a soft voice, she was surprised as she saw the Japanese soldier who looked somewhat Korean ) I'm so sorry !! I promise i would not do this again ! Please don't hurt me please ~ ( she said while crying trying her best to escape from this situation )

JIROU : Minoru ! let's just take her away ? ( he whispered to his friend as his eyes racked down Yoona's body )

MINHO : ( he glared at his friend before turning his face back to Yoona and ) Go ! and don't let me see you anywhere here. If i do ? ( he smirked as he said that ) You will regret it ! ( he said as his Japanese genes started taking over )

YOONA : Thank you ! Thank You !!!! ( she exclaimed as she bowed ninety degrees twice before carrying her skirt up and scurried off with tiny steps ) 

MINHO : ( he smiled as she saw her hurrying off in the opposite direction, he could have just killed her in the spot but he didn't want to hurt her ) 

JIROU : ( he scowled at his friend ) why did you let her go !! ( he shouted at his tall friend ) 

MINHO : ( he shrudged happily before continuing his patrolling ) 

Yoona ran all the way without turning back until she made it to the udon shop, where both Jun Ki and Daesung were working !

YOONA : oppa ! ( she spotted her eldest brother serving the customers who were eating outside the small stall, wearing straw hats ) 

JOONG KI : yoona ? ( he saw his sister crying ) Why are you crying ( he asked softly in the korean language, he didn't want the Japaness to hear him speak in Korean, they would kill him ) 

Yoona told everything to her eldest brother as he tried consoling her and advised her to be more careful then they already were. At the other side Minho was sitting at the bay thinking about his life. Minho aka Minoru, indeed had something to do with Korea and Koreans. Minho's father Ebisu was a Japanese who traveled to Korea when Korea was still Joseon. Here he fell in love with Minam, minho's mother. They wanted to get married but Minam's family refused to get them married because Ebisu was Japanese. The both of them ran away and got married without the consent of their family and eventually was chased away by Minam's family. Finally Ebisu and Minam made their way to Japan and Ebisu's family happily took them in. Minho aka Minoru was born there and became an army soldier as he grew up as a Japanese and was faithful to the Japan. Minam started to despice her own race and brought Minho up as a true Japanese. 

MINHO : ( he sighed as he took in the fact that he was half Korean, even though he hated that fact. He hated his mother's side of family but today he was seriuosly disturbed by the girl who looked astonishingly beautiful in his eyes ) If only she wasn't korean ! ( he mummbled to himself as he stretched his body lazily ) 

At the same beach, Taeyeon was with Leetuek, walking hand in hand with each other as the soft breeze brushed through their hair ever so lightly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( ... fast forward )

LEETUEK : i love you ~ ( he whispered to taeyeon who just blushed a scarlet red )

TAEYEON : ( she was about to reply to his confession when )

The couple heard the sound of the heavy boot that strudded across to them. They hated that sound as they knew that sound only brought trouble to them.

 

Hi ! this is NOT my story it was written by MINYOONLOVELY ( minyoon shippers might have known her and her awesome stories ) She wrote this story for me, as i had requested for it ! i just edited a little and added a few things. All credits goes to her ... please support this story and me and her ... THANK YOU