Chance

Invasion of my heart

YOONA : ( the moment she opened her eyes .... ) AHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

FLASHBACK 

MINHO : Hang in there Yoona ... ( he said as he hugged Yoona's limped body more closer to him ) 

Slowly the blazing loud firing sounds reduced. The chattering and the screaming of the civilians reduced as the place started to calm down. Minho realised that the anti- Japanese group was already executed. Minho hurriedly took of the shirt of his khaki uniform leaving him with a white singlet. He carefully wrapped it around Yoona inventually covering her beautiful face. He didn't anyone to know her identity for the moment as he knew it will bring the both of them nothing but trouble.

MINHO : ( he carried Yoona bridal style, leaving the uniform on her, covering her face before running to the streets ) 

Minoru stopped at the street, stopping one of the Japanese jeep. The Japanese who were going back to the base stopped their Jeep as they saw Minoru at the streets with a girl in his hands (?) Most of the Japanese soldier on the jeep was speechless as they saw what was going on. Nobody opened their mouth as they saw their mate taking a sit on the jeep and also making the faceless girl sit beside him. Was she alive ? Why is she all limp ? What was this guy doing ???!!

SOLDIER : Minoru ?! what are you doing here ?! ( he was the only one who was able to open his mouth ) ... who is this ?! ( he tried to take of the shirt that was covering her face and identity... but it only caused him to get a slap on the hand and a flaming glare from Minoru ) peace... ( he knew that Minho was not someone to joke with, especially after he had slapped your hand away ) 

The jeep continued to move towards the all-feared japanese camp as Yoona was still limp in the embrace of Minho. The journey went for about a half an hour before it halted with a screeching sound. The tyres of the jeep ran through the uneven orange soiled ground before halting stop. Minoru didn't wait for a ticking second before he carried his lover(?) in his hands and ran to the medical tent.

MINHO : ( he gave a stern signal to the doctor in duty before carefully placing the girl on the bed, the piece of brown uniform still covering her face ) Save her ! ( he demanded to the doctor with not even a tint of respect, he was too devastated to care about respect right now ) 

DOCTOR : ( she nodded as she squatted down and took Yoona's wrist in hers, feeling the girl's heartbeat before carefully pulling of the clothing that was covering her face ) .... ( her eyes enlarged a little as she diverted her gaze to the Japanese soldier who was looking really worriedly ) sh...she's ko...korean sir ! ( she could tell in one look ) 

MINHO : yes she is ( he replied, impatience clear in his voice ) now will you check what is wrong with her !

The doctor nodded in respect to the command of the soldier but her heart was sinking to the bottom of the golden ground of Korea. She was worried...why did this soldier bring this sweet looking girl to a place like this. Was he going to take advantage of her un-touched body or was he genuinely trying to help. But if he really was trying to help, why did he bring her here, this wasn't a safe place for a flowering maiden... hell with that, this place is not even safe for a 34 year old married lady like herself. 

MINHO : is she okay ? ( he blabbed in his mother father tongue as he sat down at the side of the bed ) She is okay...right ?! ( his traitor hands went up to the pale girl's face, where he was hoping to find warmth but it was cold just as cold as the look the koreans gave them ) 

DOCTOR : ( she was shocked to see the sight in front of her ) .... 

MINHO : Do something ... please ( he said under his breath as his eyes didn't move away from the still sleeping Yoona ) 

DOCTOR : ... ummm ( she pulled wondering how she was going to tell this tall japanese man to get out of the tent )  I have to give her a thorough check up could you sir please leave the tent for a little while ~ 

MINHO : ( he was about to retort back to that statement but he ended up shutting his mouth and nodding ) I'll be just outside if you need me. 

( Minoru walked out of the tent and waited and waited...it had been more than 10 minutes and there was still nothing. Minho didn't move but suddenly he heard ... )

END OF FLASHBACK 

YOONA : AHHHH .... ( she found herself in an unknown place and a group of Japanese soldiers surrounding her, looking at her with a lots of curiosity and (?) ) 

JAPANESE SOLDIER : ( he sat on the bed next to yoona and held her hand in his in a very intimate manner ) who are you darling ... ( he said sweetness coaxed in his words ) 

YOONA : ( she was still screaming as there was nowhere for to run ) 

JAPANESE SOLDIER (2) : shut up ! stop screaming we're not monsters you know ! ( he snapped before blabbering out in his mother tongue to the Korean girl )

JAPANESE SOLDIER : I'm asking you what is your name sweetheart ...( he was about to lean in to kiss Yoona on the cheek when )

MINHO : Keep your hands of her !!! ( he boomed out loud as he rushed his way to Yoona's side, dividing the soldiers away from her ) 

JAPANESE SOLDIER : She's yours Minoru ? 

YOONA : ( she hid herself behind the muscular built of Minho, hoping that he would protect her ) 

MINHO : umm... yes she is with me ~ ( he baffled feeling rather embarrassed, she wasn't his...well not yet at least ) 

YOONA : ( she didn't mind what Minho had said just a few seconds ago as she had a feeling that he was doing the right thing ) 

MINHO : ( he noticed that the soldiers weren't moving and that caused him to get more irritated ) Why are you people still here ! I already told you she's with me ! now get out of here ! ( he shouted again causing the others including yoona to flinch a little ) 

All of them shook their heads in disapproval but nevertheless walked out of the big green tent. Minoru kept silent for a while as he felt the tiny figure trembling behind his back. He slowly turned to the back and took Yoona into a warm embrace. 

MINHO : I told you that i will protect you, then why are you still crying ! ( he meant well but because of his usual habit his consoling sounded more like a bark ) 

YOONA : ( she didn't take a second to hug back the Japanese man, she was too scared to do anything else ) 

Yoona was sure that Minho loved her, she could tell. She was in his territory now, he could have done anything...ANYTHING to her but he chose to just stay beside her to console her fearful soul. Yoona wasn't very sure if she loved him but she was sure that she liked him and she was also convinced that it was only the matter of time before she falls in love with him. Minho was one of them... them who she was taught to hate since birth. But what can a weak soul like hers do in front of fate ?   

MINHO : Stop crying ! ( he snapped again, not knowing how to use a soft tone on the frightened girl ) 

YOONA : ( she raised up her head a little to see two big brown orbs staring back at her with guilt and what she thought was anxiousness ) Thank you Minoru ~ ( she spelled out his name as she looked into his eyes that had probably enlarged a little, making him look like a frog ) 

Minho unfortunately felt his heart literally skipping a beat when his name rolled out of her tongue as if she had been calling her that for years already. Minoru closed his eyes fearing to look into the once innocent eyes of Yoona, he was sure that the heat in his body would have  travelled up to his face and down in between his thighs. 

YOONA : ( she was trying to control her laughter but soon bursted out laughing at the sight. Who would have known thought that the big bad japanese soldier would also blush upon feeling shy ) Kyeopta ~ ( she murmured to herself as she continued laughing ) 

MINHO : ( he gave Yoona the poker face for two seconds before letting out a series of manly chuckle together with his now LOVER(?) ) 

Yoona's laughing sound was the most beautiful classic piece to him as he found himself laughing together with her. It has been so long since Minho had enjoyed hearing someone else's laughter. Minho just smiled like a fool as he kept his admiring stare on the girl who looked as attractive as goddess Benzaiten despite laughing like a hippo. 

MINHO : You're more pretty when you laugh like this ... a hippo ( he said in an airy manner ) Ye..yayputa ? ( he tried out speaking the highly difficult language that he still failed to learn all this years )  

YOONA : ( she giggled a little before shaking her head a little ) Yeppuda ~ ( she corrected them playfully ) 

Just then Yoona and Minho realised how their position ended to be after their small conversation together. How in the world did Yoona end up sitting on Minho's lap and how did his arms find its way around her tiny little waist. Lips only an inch or lesser apart, how did this happen all of the sudden.

YOONA : ( she looked into Minho's curious eyes aw-struck about how beautiful they looked, it was rare for a Japanese to have such big eyes with double eyelids and girl-like long lashes. His ores were about 2 shades lighter than the darkest brown there ever was, the uneven size of both his eyes made him look more charismatic then he already was )

Minho started taking deep harsh breathes as the hot-blooded young man in him wasn't making anything easier for him. Her eyes were the most precious jewel in the purest color of brown he had ever seen. The brown pools in her eyes could pull in any men she wanted, they possessed some kind of spell. Minho slowly moved in closer as both their high noses brushed against each other at the side. Eyes closed as Minho moved in closer and the thinnest tip of their now dry lips barely brushed each other.

YOONA : ( she opened her eyes to see the soldier's handsome face so close to her, her heart started beating twice it's normal sped and she was sure she would get a heart attack if this was going to continue another second more. She moved her head back a little ) I...i ha..have to get going already ! ( She lifted herself up from Minho's lap as fast as lightning and was about to leave that place even though she had no idea how to get out of this place, she was too flustered to think of anything )

MINHO : ( he just stayed still with his eyes still closed as he felt the weight lifted of his lap and the sudden loss of heat ) 

Without uttering a single word out of his mouth, Minho grabbed Yoona's wrist and pulled her standing form to his sitting form. His one pull was strong enough to get yoona onto the bed. Minho with fast reflex action was able to cross both of his long legs at either sides of her pelvis. Yoona started getting the gist of the picture and started to struggle below Minho's hovering image. She liked him that didn't mean she was willing to give up her innocence to him just like that. This could even be considered molesting or even ! 

YOONA : Bwoh-ya !! Let go ! LET GO !! ( she started hammering the soldier's singlet wearing chest with closed fists but it seemed that there wasn't much of an effect on him ) 

MINHO : ( he grabbed both of her hands hastily and pushed those resisting "weapons" of hers to slightly above her head ) stay still ( he brought his face closer to Yoona's and whispered in an airy tone. He was in his peak now and she wasn't going anywhere till she gives him what he wants.) Where do you think you're going after changing the innocent boy into a men ?! 

YOONA : ( her eyes enlarged but she wasn't crying not even tearing up instead she gave a deadly glare at the boy who had personal needs at the momment ) What must i do for you to let me go ?! ( she challenged him without fearing about the fact a japanese soldier with brown hair was hovering over her helpless form ) 

Minho eyes shifted mischievously as he realised that this girl wasn't even a tint scared of him, what will a girl fear if she isn't fearful of a guy almost about to her. He released one of her hands and took his now free hands to trace out the side of her face and down to her neck, making her shiver and .... 

MINHO : Are you not scared of me ? look at the position, i could do anything i want to ... ( he cooed trying to threaten the girl who failed to get terrified by him ) 

YOONA : I dare you ! ( she shotted of bravely, she was sure he wouldn't do anything to her. He might look like a professional in seducing ladies but he sure was very gentle manly and innocent for his age ) 

MINHO : ( he left out a baffled laugh feeling very deceived, he always thought she was the innocent one here but it doesn't seem so ) what are you going to answer for my tight pants and hurting friend ?

YOONA : That's your problem, nobody asked you to get my such a trivial matter ? ( she somehow found back her voice as she snuggled herself to get more comfortable, Maybe she should just give him a chance..he wasn't that bad ) 

MINHO : ( he laughed at her boldness as he finally brought his lips to Yoona's ) 

This time Yoona waited as Minho's warm plump lips reached her cute little ones and in one motion, their two lips melted into each other’s making it one in full. Minho didn't stop as he supported the fragile neck of the girl who was lying below him and carried it up more almost trying to get her lips closer even though it was impossible for it to get any closer. 

Yoona didn't resist as she placed both of her palms onto the flat sturdy muscle builded chest, she wasn't pushing him away but she wasn't pulling him in either, she wanted him to do everything. But that was bad idea of hers, Minho started out with just her lower lips in his hot mouth, it seemed that he didn't had any other intention but then he did it.

Minho pushed down his sharp incisor biting onto Yoona's baby-like soft lower lip. She yelped a little as she felt that sudden pain, her eyes enlarged again and she was about to push that rough person away but he snuggled his body closer to hers as he let out of a puppy like moan almost like asking her for forgiveness. 

Who could have resist that and so Yoona opened a little allowing his pink snake to find it's way in. Yoona didn't do anything with hers but she didn't stop Minho from fulfilling his wish. His tongue naturally found its way around Yoona's small mouth, it felt so warm that the both of them were oblivious of their oxygen supply running out.

MINHO's POV

I can't believe i'm doing this and i had never pictured myself kissing a KOREAN girl. Her lips it selves were perfect, they felt so innocent and untouched. I bet i'm her first kiss and i'm going to make sure that just like the way i was her first i am going to be the last and the only want to ever kiss her. Her treasures were too precious to share with anyone. She tasted like honey and her tongue felt like silk, it was just too good to lose and after this if even if she pushes me away. I will not leave her side ! I don't know how long we lay down on the dusty bed making out but i was sure running out of oxygen supply and so was she. Her face was red as a pink as a rose and i bet that mine was too.

NOBODY's POV

They broke the kiss as Minho who was gasping for breath really hardly placed his forehead on yoona's moon like forehead. "Give me a chance ", he spelled out in a fast manner as he didn't even bother using the word Please.

YOONA : ( she just smiled giving Minoru the answer he wanted ) 

MINHO : ( all he needed was that smile and now he had vowed that she was his everything till the last second of his unpredictable life ) ....

Minoru moved in again, thinking that the both of them had recollected enough oxygen for the second round. But this time he didn't attack her lips directly as he brought his too hot lips and kissed her nose, her right ear, below her ear, the side of her neck he was about to do something when he felt a pain on his back. 

MINHO : YAH !! ( he got of Yoona to find the doctor holding a rack sag kind of thing in her trembling hands ) What ! ( he snapped at the lady as he rubbed his little sore back, did she just hit his back with that thing ? ) 

YOONA : ( The weight and height above her vanished as she opened her eyes in confusion and sat up from the lying position ) .. ( Yoona saw an unknown lady with something on her hand and also saw her boyfriend rubbing the his back) 

DOCTOR : Run ! ( she shouted signalling Yoona to run but to her biggest worry she didn't run, hell she didn't even move ) What are you doing ?!!! RUN !!! 

YOONA : eh ? ( she stood up and walked behind Minho who was now scratching his head, looking really bored -_-lll ) 

MINHO : ( he gave the doctor a weird face before shaking his head in disapproval ) get out ~ ( the word was rude but the tone he used was relevantly pleasant or we can rather say bored ) 

DOCTOR : Huh ?! no ! i will not let you that girl even though she's now our kind or even if you kill me ! ( what's the point of being a doctor if you couldn't see the main picture at such situations ) 

MINHO : I'm not going to her ! She's my wife !! ( he boomed off as he reached for his uniform that was at the side of the bed and wore it over his singlet and buttoning them up from down to up ) 

YOONA : ( she was about to scold him for calling her his wife but he slightly squeezed her hand that was in his, almost asking her to play along ) ..... 

DOCTOR : ( she gasped a little as she her hand dropped the rough sack onto the un-tilled ground before dropping to her knees ) I'm sorry sir, i'm sorry please forgive me ! ( bowing as she did so ) 

YOONA : ( she was shocked to see the scene in front of her and she was shocked to see that Minho wasn't reacting to it )

MINHO : ( he just rolled his eyes like always and pulled Yoona out of the tent letting the doctor stay put on the ground ) I'll bring you to the street before your house, you can tell your parents that you had to stay at the refuges tent for a while because of the riot. ( he knew he was responsible for her now and he didn't want to get in trouble with her parents ) 

YOONA : ( she just nodded and got onto the jeep with Minoru.. )

They both didn't speak much as they were on their way there but as soon as they reached their destination ...

MINHO : ( he looked at Yoona's back figure as she meekly waved at him, hurrying her steps ) Yoona wait ! ( he stopped her on her tracks before he ran over and checked if there was anyone around them before. ) 

Minho gave a small quick peck onto Yoona's already blushing cheek and smiled... " i love you, see you tomorrow ". He didn't wait for an answer as he ran back to the jeep reversing it and going back to his quarters. Yoona just stayed rooted to the ground as she smiled to herself as she turned back to walk back home. Why was it god's will for her to fall in love with a guy that was different from her in every single way but all it mattered was for her to enjoy as much as she could.

Little did Yoona and Minoru knew that someone was watching them from the corner of the street. He just grimaced a little before kicking an empty glass bottle out of his way. 

" ha...this is a great way to get to them ! Thank you so much ~ " 

Hey chingu(s), Minyoonlovely here... i hoped you liked(?) this chapter, thanks to everyone who had been supporting this story Minholoveyoona and Me. W love you guys. Please try reading Minholoveyoona's new story Misconceptions of You and Me.. i swear her writing skills are so much better then mine. Leave your comments below, bye bye :D