Chapter 2

Can You..?

CHAPTER 2

Meanwhile, Super Junior’s dorm is in chaos as everyone is busy with their own task, although they still find the time to play around. Well, they are preparing for Kyuhyun’s birthday party. This is Eunhae’s plan, and the others just follow their instructions.

No one knows what’s happening with Siwon’s heart right now. All they are thinking about is happy things and they don’t think that this party will fail.

“Hae, why should we do this? I’m tired” Yesung whines. He already blew ten balloons since he sat on the couch and he feels suffocated.

“Hyung, this is for our maknae. His birthday is the day after tomorrow” Donghae says as he walks toward the kitchen.

“Oh, you’re right. But why are we doing this tonight? We can do it tomorrow night”

“Come on, hyung. Please just do your work without complains” Donghae gives Yesung his death glare.

“By the way, why did Siwon ask us to do this surprise party tonight?” Sungmin is curious and it’s unusual for him because he knows Siwon wants the best for his baby.

“Because Kyuhyun will go with his Kyu-line on his birthday, so Siwon decided to give him a surprise tonight” Eunhyuk answers Sungmin’s question while staring at Donghae.

“What? Impossible!” Ryeowook is so shocked.

“Yes it is. Hahh” Donghae sighs.

“I can’t believe it. We’re talking about Siwon-Kyuhyun. The lovey dovey couple who is filled with cheesiness and sweetness, although they can turn into the quarrel couple sometimes” Yesung shakes his head in disbelief.

“I agree. It must be hard for Siwon. We know that he always wants the best for Kyuhyun” Shindong replies while still eating his snack without bothering to share it with the others members.

“Siwon is very patient. He needs to complain sometimes or it will become worst than this” Said Kangin who is busy hanging the decorations on the wall.

“Euhm this is an important day. This is Kyuhyun’s birthday, but he chose to go with his Kyu-line instead of Siwon” Sungmin nods in agreement.

“Okay. Let’s forget about it. Maybe Kyuhyun needs to have fun with his friends sometimes. I’m sure he has his own reason for it. We should finish this before they come. Go!” Eunhyuk knows he needs to cut this topic. He feels uncomfortable talking about this matter because he knows Siwon wants to spend Kyuhyun’s birthday with his boyfriend as well, but there’s nothing he can do except planning this surprise.

‘I hope this will work.’ Eunhyuk wishes.

They all know how Siwon loves Kyuhyun and how Kyuhyun loves Siwon. It’s just that they can’t maintain their understanding towards each other yet.

***

Siwon is already on the way to their dorm, but he’s alone now… totally alone, without Kyuhyun beside him. He drove the maknae off to TVXQ’s dorm and he’s upset, mad, sad, hopeless, and he feels useless all at the same time. He already prepared everything for Kyuhyun. He even asked his hyungs for help. He feels guilty toward them.

Why did Kyuhyun choose his Kyu-line over him? Siwon doesn’t know how long he’ll survive with this kind of thing. He’s already a little bit tired with Kyuhyun’s Kyu-line thing. He just wants Kyuhyun to spend more time with him. He misses his Kyuhyun. Now he even gave up his right to spend Kyuhyun’s birthday together.

‘So this is what it feels like when you really love someone, you’ll give up everything for his happiness no matter how much it hurts your heart’ Siwon thought with his eyes focused on the road.

Siwon doesn’t know what to do when he’s already in front of their dorm’s door. He knows it will make his hyungs upset. Should he run away and make them wait till tomorrow? Or should he force Kyuhyun to come to the dorms? Siwon massages his temple, but still he opens the door and steps inside. He is ready for his hyungs complaints. He is ready if his hyungs are mad at him.

When he walks in to the dark living room, he is so nervous and wants to cry. ‘They really prepared everything, but what is this? I should’ve forced Kyuhyun to come with me earlier. Why did I let him go? Stupid’ Siwon mentally scolds himself.

On the other hand, when the rest of Super Junior hear someone come in, they all get ready to surprise them. They don’t know that Kyuhyun isn’t here with Siwon.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUH—“ They shout so loud but stop mid-sentence when they notice Siwon is standing alone.

“Wait, Siwon where is Kyuhyun?” Donghae frowns and puts down the cake on the table near him.

“Siwon, aren’t we supposed to give him a surprise tonight?” Sungmin steps closer to Siwon when he notices the latter is locking his eyes on the floor.

“Siwon, hey what’s wrong?” Eunhyuk stands beside Sungmin and pats Siwon’s shoulder.

The members start to get worried when Siwon doesn’t answer their questions. Eunhyuk leads him to the couch and makes him sit down there. The others are just confused and worried.

“Siwon, what’s wrong? Tell us” Donghae impatiently asks again.

“Hyung” Siwon whispers.

“What is it, hyung?” Ryeowook asks while holding Siwon’s hand.

“I—I am really tired”

“What?” Yesung and the others are frowning in confusion.

Ryeowook sits on the couch with his hand still holding Siwon’s. They don’t know what is exactly going on, but they are sure that this is about Kyuhyun.

Everyone knows that Siwon never complains about a single thing that Kyuhyun had done to him. Siwon never tells them what he’s feeling, and he would always keep it for himself. They could see Siwon trying to act as if nothing happened, but they always know Siwon is not okay.

He is upset. He is sad… but Siwon never complains.

“I shouldn’t have let him go earlier” Siwon lays his head on Ryeowook’s lap.

“Hyung, I’m afraid” He talks without waiting for the others to answer. The members don’t know what Siwon means by ‘afraid’.

Siwon can’t hold himself. He can’t suppress his disappointment. He’s afraid he’ll reach his limit soon. He is afraid he will hurt Kyuhyun when it comes down to it and he doesn’t want that to happen. Kyuhyun is his everything after all.

“Siwon, it’s okay. We can do this next time” Donghae tries to comfort his best friend.

Although the others don’t know what exactly happened between the two lovers, they know it has to be something about the Kyu-line. They can’t ask Siwon more about the topic and all that they can do for now is comfort the upset guy, while Donghae and Eunhyuk make their way toward their room. They need to call someone.

***

Kyuhyun is having fun with his Kyu-line, Changmin, Minho and Jonghyun. They are drinking wine in Changmin’s room and they’re talking about everything that happened when they couldn’t meet because of their busy schedules.  They also talk about their plan to celebrate Kyuhyun’s and Changmin’s birthday, but the one thing that Kyuhyun has been thinking about is Siwon. He sensed that Siwon was hiding something from him earlier. After all he knows Siwon by heart.

“Hey Kyu, what about our plan tomorrow?” Changmin asks as he takes a sip of wine from his glass.

“Uhm. Siwon already allowed me to go, although I had to convince him” Kyuhyun is trying hard to put on a smile.

“Oh, really? I can’t believe that your protective lover would allow you to go with us on your birthday” Minho covers his mouth in disbelief.

“That’s right. We’re talking about Siwon, Kyu. Is he mad at you?” Jonghyun asks, showing concern about Kyuhyun’s relationship with Siwon.

“Of course he’s not. He’s never really angry at me. No matter what I do he will forgive me. And you know he always allows me to go out with you” Kyuhyun says, he feels a little bit pissed off with Minho’s ‘protective’ word.

“Okay. It settled then. We can go tomorrow and have fun. Cheers” Minho lifts his wine glass and the others follow.

“But can we—“ Kyuhyun’s words are cut off by his phone ringing.

When he sees Donghae’s name on the screen, he feels a little bit worried. All of sudden, he thinks about Siwon.

‘Siwon. Did something bad happen?’ Kyuhyun answers the phone immediately.

“Hello, what happened hyung?”

> Kyuhyun, where are you? <

“At Changmin’s dorm hyung. What is it?” Kyuhyun can sense something is wrong from his hyung’s tone.

> Kyu, why are you like this? Can you come back to our dorm now? < Donghae takes a glance at Eunhyuk who is nodding his head at him.

“What happened hyung? Is it important?” Kyuhyun asks confused.

> Kyu, you’ll know when you get your here. Just come here now < Donghae is trying to keep his voice low. He doesn’t want Siwon hear his conversation with Kyuhyun. Siwon won’t be happy about this.

“Okay. I’ll be there in fifteen minutes” Kyuhyun says. Actually he still wants to have a chat with his friends but he better leaves now because he knows Donghae is serious.

> It will be better if you get here as fast as possible. I’m hanging up now <

Kyuhyun remains silent while his friends are looking at him confused. He’s really curious to what happened at the dorm. Donghae barely calls him when he’s out except when there’s something important.

Kyuhyun stands up and makes his way toward the door without any word. He is too busy with his own thought.

“Where are you going, Kyu?” Changmin asks when he sees Kyuhyun walking to the door.

“I’m going now. Donghae wants to talk with me” Kyuhyun answers without turning around.

We just started our drinking time, Kyu” Minho whines, he still wants to have a chat with his hyungs.

“I’m sorry Minho, I have to go now. We still have tomorrow. We’ll stay up late, drink wine and chat for the whole night. Okay?” Kyuhyun smiles and waves his hand as he steps out of the TVXQ’s dorm.

He takes a cab to head back to his dorm. His thoughts are filled with random things. He is worried and curious at the same time.

‘Oh God. It’s torturing me.’ Kyuhyun sighs but he can sense there is something wrong in their dorm. But what is it?

When he steps inside the dorm, he sees his hyungs giving him death glares... All of them.

Did he do something wrong? But what? When Kyuhyun looks around the living room, his eyes lay on the birthday cake on the table, blue balloons are everywhere, and also so many various decorations hanging on the ceiling. Kyuhyun frowns. He still doesn’t get a hint about what actually happened in the dorm.

“Hyung, what’s happening here?” Kyuhyun asks as he’s still frowning.

‘It seems like they held a party here. But why didn’t they tell me about it?’ Kyuhyun thought. He is ready to shout it out but before he can, Eunhyuk walks closer to him.

“What do you think is happening here, Cho Kyuhyun?” Eunhyuk stands in front of Kyuhyun with his arms crossed over his chest.

“You had a party without me. You didn’t tell me about it. Why?” Kyuhyun rolls his eyes. He’s pissed off when he imagines his hyungs partying without him.

‘How could they leave me behind?’ Kyuhyun crosses his arms over his chest as well.

“You are stupid, Kyu” Says Ryeowook who just comes out from Eunhae’s room.

“What? How dare you say that? I’m not. All of you left me behind. You had a party without me. No… without me and Siwon” Kyuhyun raises his voice.

“No, Kyuhyun. Siwon was here” Donghae can’t hold it anymore, Kyuhyun needs to know.

The maknae is frowning even more. He doesn’t get the point. He has no idea about what is exactly happening here. Siwon... Isn’t he supposed to be at his apartment now?

“Kyu, do you see that birthday’s cake on the table?” Donghae asks again but his voice is softer.

“Yes, hyung. What is that for?” Kyuhyun tilts his head.

“It’s for you Kyuhyun”

“Oh Than—.. WHAT? FOR ME?” Kyuhyun is so surprised when he realizes that the cake is for him.

“Yes, for you. From Siwon and us” Donghae sighs. He can’t believe that his genius maknae is becoming so slow to adsorb his simple words.

“H—hyung. I destroyed everything. Didn’t I?” Suddenly Kyuhyun feels his legs becoming weak as the realization hits him.

“Kyuhyun, we actually wanted to give you this surprise party after your date with Siwon. He asked us to prepare this while you two are going out tonight. But you know what happened, right?” Eunhyuk approaches Kyuhyun who is already sitting on the floor and running his fingers through his hair.

“I must’ve upset him so much, hyung” Kyuhyun tries his best to hold back his tears.

“No Kyu, don’t say that. He loves you so much, you know that” Donghae tries to comfort Kyuhyun. He can’t be angry at his beloved maknae if he’s like this now.

“But I made him upset twice this week. Hyung, I made him sad” Kyuhyun covers his face with his hands.

Donghae pulls him into his embrace, while the others are just staring at the two. Actually the other members are a little mad at Kyuhyun because they’re upset about his behavior toward Siwon. They just want Kyuhyun to be more sensitive about Siwon’s feelings. He can’t only care about his own feelings while Siwon’s heart keeps hurting more and more.

“I love him hyung. What if he’s angry with me? Hyuung” Kyuhyun whines when he thinks Siwon will be angry at him for the rest of his life. It scares him and he doesn’t think he can live if that ever happens.

“Kyuhyun, look at me. He can’t be angry at you. He loves you so much Cho Kyuhyun. You just need to be more sensitive about his feelings. He is human too, he is not god. He has a heart, please Kyu… don’t hurt his weak heart” Donghae says with teary eyes. He keeps hearing in his head Siwon saying that he’s tired.

20 minutes ago

Donghae and Eunhyuk brought Siwon to their room after they called Kyuhyun. Siwon was so vulnerable. Maybe he was just tired but he can’t say no to Kyuhyun even though he hates it.

“Hyukkie, I’m afraid I’ll reach my limits. I love him hyung. I can’t live without him” Siwon said while Eunhyuk was helping him lay down on the bed.

“You’ll live with him forever Siwon. Believe me” Eunhyuk patted Siwon’s hand.

“But I’m tired.” Siwon said as he closed his eyes.

“Don’t get tired then. If you really love him, it’s worth fighting for him” Donghae said as he couldn’t see his best friend in that condition. He should do something.

“I love him. All that I need is just his understanding. But it’s becoming hard to get his understanding when it comes to his Kyu-line. I’m really jealous of them. Kyuhyun is always trying hard to find time for them. He will convince me until I allow him to go out with them. Then, what about me, hae? We barely see each other with our crazy busy schedules, I need him too”

***

Kyuhyun freezes when he hears Donghae’s words. Yes, he became selfish lately. He was just thinking about his own feelings without thinking about Siwon’s. He’ll always feel happy when would Siwon say ‘yes’ to everything he asks from him, but Kyuhyun didn’t care about Siwon’s feelings. Although he senses Siwon’s disappointment, he always shrugs it off. He hurt Siwon and he knows it now.

“Hyung, I hurt him. I—“ Kyuhyun’s words are cut off by someone leaning his back on the wall next to him.

“No, baby. You never hurt me. If you are happy, I’m happy too. Please don’t cry baby, that’s what hurt me” Siwon says while crouching next to Kyuhyun.

“Siwoooon” Kyuhyun hugs him immediately when he sees his lover.

“Baby, please stop crying. You look ugly”

“Siwonnie, I’m sorry. I’m really really sorry. I’m sorry” Kyuhyun pulls away from the hug and locks his eyes on the floor.

“It’s okay, Kyu. It’s not your fault” Siwon lifts Kyuhyun’s chin to make him look in his eyes.

“No Siwon. I’m sorry for becoming an insensitive lover. I disappointed you. I made you sad. I’m s—mmph” Siwon presses his lips on Kyuhyun’s before the latter can finish his words.

‘There’s nothing to be sorry about, baby. It’s just me who is becoming so stupid. I’m sorry for being this tired. I won’t give up on you, Cho Kyuhyun. But please understand my feelings’

‘I’m so sorry Choi Siwon for being an insensitive lover. I made you upset again tonight. I’m sorry, but please don’t give up on me although you are tired. I do love you, Siwon’

***

The other members are just rolling their eyes at the kissing couple while shaking their heads in disbelief. Especially Donghae and Eunhyuk, who are wondering where is the tired and the vulnerable Siwon from just now? Where is the crybaby Kyuhyun who regrets what he has done to Siwon? Okay, at least they found their way back to each other. It’s WONKYU after all, the weird adorable couple who are meant to be together.

***



okay, I'm sorry if this isn't a good chapter but I'll try my best..

and thank you for reading my story ^^

and also thank you for SiwonnieFan :D