Chapter 6

Can You..?

Flashback

“Bye, Siwonnie. Thank you for the food”

Eunhyuk said as he got out of Siwon’s car, while Donghae rubbed the latter’s back before following him as well, wanting to give Siwon some of his strength.

“Be strong Siwonnie. Please remember, you have my shoulder if you want to cry” Donghae looked into Siwon’s eyes through the car’s window.

“Thank you, Hae” Siwon smiled at his worried friend.

They wave at Siwon before walking together to their floor, but before they reached their room, they needed to do something important. So, they stopped at the lobby to discuss something that had been torturing their mind ever since they left the restaurant with Siwon.

“So, how will we do it, hyuk?” Donghae asked with eyes full of curiosity.

“We can use Siwon and our dinner to trick our stubborn maknae this time” Eunhyuk smirked while his boyfriend frowned.

“I thought we had the same idea when we stared at each other at the restaurant. I thought you will use Kyuhyun to trick Siwon”

“No way! We can't use Siwon because of his ridiculous hyung/dongsaeg idea. Kyuhyun is too good to be fooled and he’s so innocent although he is an evil. Just give him your tears, Hae. I bet he will trust in our words” Eunhyuk cupped Donghae’s cheeks and planted a kiss on the top of his head.

“Oh yes, you’re right Hyukkie. Wow! You’re getting cleverer” Donghae said while looking at his lover with sparkling eyes.

***

As soon as they reached their floor, they were both smirking at each other as they walked in the same direction… the maknae’s room.

Stepping inside, they found the room dark which meant the owner was already asleep. They crouched next to the bed and started disturbing Kyuhyun until he was fully awake. They tickled him, pinched his chubby cheeks and they didn’t stop even when the maknae growled and grumbled in annoyance. Kyuhyun was pissed off as he glared at the men who dared to bother him when he was sleeping.

HYUNGS! What are doing here? Get out!” He shouted while pushing Eunhyuk and Donghae away.

He was already annoyed by these two ever since he saw their picture with Siwon a few hours ago, and now they dared to bother him. They wanted to die soon or what? Kyuhyun rolled his eyes when he saw his hyungs being stubborn.

“Kyu, I want to tell you something”

“What? You have five minutes starting now”

“Siwon...”

“.....” Kyuhyun frowned and pretended like he didn’t care, but deep down in his heart, he was afraid something bad might’ve happened to Siwon.

Donghae and Eunhyuk stared at each other, sending messages through their eyes, both agreeing that they should make their move.

Donghae took a few steps closer to Kyuhyun, but stood there just staring at him. What Kyuhyun didn’t know, was that Donghae was trying hard to think of a sad emotion event in his mind. He needed his teary eyes and his weak heart now. Since he and Eunhyuk knew so well that their maknae is not the type who can be tricked easily, Donghae needed his maximum acting skills to convince him.

Abruptly, Donghae hugged Kyuhyun tightly instead of speaking. He took a deep breath while Eunhyuk was looking at them nervously. His face looked calm but his heart was about to jump out from anticipation when he heard Donghae beginning to cry in the crook of Kyuhyun’s neck.

“Kyu, Siwon... He will leave us”

Eunhyuk carefully said, making Kyuhyun freeze in his spot while his eyes started blinking blankly. His mind was trying hard to adsorb what Eunhyuk just told him. He lifted his hand and put it on Donghae’s back. He didn’t believe those words but he could feel Donghae’s body shaking in his embrace.

“You’re lying! Do you think I will believe this nonsense? There is no way Siwon will escape his destiny from us. He is our visual member. So stupid!” Kyuhyun let out a mocking laugh.

He was about to believe his hyungs when he took notice of Donghae’s sobbing, but it disappeared as soon as he remembered how important Siwon’s presence in their group is.

“It’s not stupid, Kyu. Even if it was a joke, this isn’t funny. He will leave Kyu. He told us when we were having dinner together a few hours ago. Our last dinner together”

“It doesn’t make any sense to me so I can’t trust your words, hyung! He will be going for his schedules in another country, of course he will leave Super Junior. No need to worry, he will come back” Kyuhyun argued.

How could he fall into Eunhyuk’s trick? Although they already broke up, Kyuhyun still wanted to see Siwon. At least that’s the way he will still survive his life.

“Haah! Why are you so stubborn Kyu? He will leave us, leave Super Junior like Kibum did! He will leave you, Kyuhyun. Oh My God, what can I do to make you believe in my words? Maybe it’s true that you are cleverer than me. Oh no, you are a genius and I’m an idiot, but I still have my brain which still works good enough to absorb what Siwon told us and make a difference between “leaving the country for his schedules as Super Junior’s member” and “leaving Super Junior as in quitting the group”” Eunhyuk panted since he said everything in one go.

He didn’t know where those words came from, but he was sure that he didn’t show anything that can make Kyuhyun suspicious.

The maknae moved his gaze to Donghae.

“Why are you telling me? It’s none of my business” Kyuhyun coldly said before releasing himself from Donghae.

Honestly, he didn’t want to believe it but he didn’t know why he felt like Donghae and Eunhyuk weren’t lying to him. He looked at Donghae’s puffy eyes and all of a sudden, he felt so scared. If Siwon would leave Super Junior, it meant Siwon will leave him... alone.

“NO! NO! I can’t believe you. Hae hyung, please say something. That’s not true, right? It’s a hoax!” Kyuhyun shook his head and begun to panic, standing up and pacing back and forth in front of the EunHae couple who were a bit shocked by Kyuhyun’s sudden reaction.

“He will leave us tomorrow. It’s already settled, Kyu. That was our last dinner with Siwonnie. He will leave. He will leave, Kyuhyun” Donghae said before covering his face and beginning to cry again.

Was he really crying? Yes. Since he has so many tears than normal men, he was using it as an advantage in the situation. Eunhyuk crouched before him and tried comforting him while Kyuhyun remained silent. He couldn’t believe that Donghae was telling him the same thing as Eunhyuk. His Siwon would leave Super Junior. He would leave Kyuhyun behind.

Eunhyuk turned his head to Kyuhyun, noticing the tears rolling down the maknae’s cheeks.

“Kyu, I’m sorry. I know about you two, you already broke up. But I just feel that you need to know about this” Eunhyuk said as he pulled Donghae into his embrace.

Kyuhyun felt his legs turning weak. He took a few steps backward while shaking his head. ‘Siwon, you can’t leave me. I can’t live without you’ Kyuhyun covered his mouth with his hand to prevent his sobs from getting out, but the one who left Siwon first was him, right? He had no right to prevent Siwon to leave Super Junior… to leave him.

Kyuhyun’s sobs were getting louder over his own thoughts. He needed air, he was suffocating and the view was heartbreaking. EunHae had never seen their maknae becoming this vulnerable. Somehow they felt bad. What if their plan wasn’t going well like they planned before? What if WonKyu’s relationship was getting worst? Now, they could just hope the best for them. May God help them go back to each other.

“Kyu—Hey!!! Cho Kyuhyun, where are you going? KYU!!!” Before Donghae could finish his words, Kyuhyun dashed out from his room.

“Let him go, Hae. He needs to be alone. I hope they’ll fix this mess soon. If not, it will be even worse than ever. Aaahhh!” Eunhyuk sighed and ruffled his hair in frustration.

They felt so stressful although it wasn’t their problem. They walked to the living room as Eunhyuk flung himself on the couch, feeling so tired because of this drama. Donghae sat beside him while his hands were wiping the tears strains on his cheeks. His fake tears became real when he witnessed how vulnerable Kyuhyun was just now.

“Hyuk, did Kyuhyun forget about our new album promotion? I mean Siwon can’t leave when there are schedules that he should fulfill. Even if he wants to leave Super Junior, at least he can do it when the promotions are over, right?” Donghae tapped his finger on his lips while his eyes were gazing at the door where Kyuhyun run away from.

“Everyone will be an idiot when it comes to love, darling” Eunhyuk pinched Donghae’s cheek as he widely smiled.

“Like us, because I’m your idiot” He added before pulling Donghae into his embrace.

“Hyukkie, what if Kyuhyun knows that we were fooling him?” Donghae blurted out his worry as he hugged Eunhyuk back.

“Haah! I think it will be better if we pray to God for our safety from now”

End Flashback

***

“How could they trick me? I’m an idiot. How could I fall for their cheap trick so easily! Aish!” Kyuhyun is blabbing to himself while Siwon is confused by the younger’s words.

The younger ruffles his hair in frustration. It’s an absolute humiliation for him since everybody knows him as the evil maknae. He should do something to EunHae for making a mess out of him, right?

“Hyung, do you love me?” Kyuhyun asks Siwon as he raises his head and looks at him in the eyes.

“Kyuuu, what can I do to make you believe how much I love you? Of course, I love you. I love you with all of my heart. I can’t live without you. Half of my soul felt like gone with you when you said that we are breaking up. I love you, Kyu. Even if you don’t love me and get tired of me, I won’t stop loving you even if you want me to stop. I—mmpphh”

Kyuhyun cuts Siwon’s words by pressing his lips on the older’s. It’s just a peck at first, but Siwon places his hand on Kyuhyun’s nape as he’s unwilling to release their lips easily.

Siwon just lets their lips touch for a few seconds, wanting to feel Kyuhyun’s soft lips on his. How much he is missing Kyuhyun, and now even if he already has him in front of him, he still misses this man. He will never get enough of him.

Not satisfied with just the touch of Kyuhyun’s lips, Siwon starts moving his mouth, nibbling on Kyuhyun’s upper lip.

Kyuhyun is enjoying every bit of Siwon’s touch while craving for even more.  He lets out a moan when Siwon probes his mouth and slips his tongue inside, roaming Kyuhyun’s hot cavern. He really likes to see Kyuhyun lost in his touch.

Kyuhyun starts kissing Siwon’s back, tangling his hands in the older’s hair and pulling him closer. He starts a tongue battle with Siwon, but again, the latter is the winner like always. Nevertheless, Kyuhyun likes it when Siwon dominates him.

Although they still want to feel each other, they have to pull away because they need air. Kyuhyun blushes when Siwon cups his face and kisses him on the forehead, making his cheeks burning. He doesn’t know why but he feels shy.

“Please, don’t say that I’ll get tired of you ever again Choi Siwon, because I’ll never get tired of you, hyung. You’re my one and only love. I’m sorry if I’m a bad lover but I love you, Siwonnie. With all of my heart, with all of my life, and even in my after life, I’ll ask God to make you as my destiny. If it’s not you, I can’t. It will always be you. Choi Siwon” Kyuhyun raises his hand and caresses Siwon’s cheek while sweetly smiling at him.

Siwon Kyuhyun’s hand, sincerely smiling before pulling Kyuhyun into his embrace. He hugs him tightly like he doesn’t want to let him go. Kyuhyun circles his arms around Siwon’s back and lovingly it.

It feels like a dream for Kyuhyun. This is where he belongs and somehow he’s grateful to his hyungs, thanks to their silly trick and Kyuhyun’s brain that stopped thinking straight when he heard the news from his hyungs. But still, they need a lesson for messing up with their ‘innocent’ maknae.

Kyuhyun chuckles and pulls away from Siwon’s body, leaving him frowning.

“Baby, why are you chuckling? And by the way what happened with Eunhae?” Siwon puts his hands on Kyuhyun’s shoulders while looking at him with an anxious face.

“They need to learn a lesson, hyung” Kyuhyun smirks, before adding “You’ll help me, right?”

***

Eunhyuk just finished taking a bath, smiling when he notices Donghae watching TV while surrounded by his snacks before he heads to their room to change his clothes.

He’s wondering why the other members are already sleeping since it’s still early, and when he’s on his way to the living room where Donghae is sitting, all of sudden he remembers that Kyuhyun isn’t back to the dorms yet and so he rushes out and slams himself on the couch.

“Hae, where is Kyuhyun? Why isn’t he back yet?” Eunhyuk asks while his hand reaches for the TV remote.

“I don’t know. You said that he needed his time to be alone” Donghae answers as his mouth keeps munching on the snack.

They watch TV in silent, Donghae’s mind is rewinding how they tricked Kyuhyun earlier, wondering how easy it is to trick him when it comes to Siwon. Even the maknae didn’t realize that they have SJM promotion and Siwon have to attend it together with them. Yeah, maybe his tears played a big impact, but he still felt bad when he saw Kyuhyun crying as well.

Donghae shakes his head. He reassures himself that what he and Eunhyuk did is the best for Siwon and Kyuhyun’s relationship ‘Let’s hope for the best result for our plan

“Hyukkie, do you think our plan will go well?” Donghae asks while putting his snacks on the table.

“I really hope it will go we—“ Eunhyuk stops when he hears someone yelling in front of the door.

“I hate youuuu! And you know what, I’m tired of you” Kyuhyun yells at Siwon who is standing at the door way.

“I know, Kyu. I’m sorry. I just want to bid goodbye to you” Siwon says in a low tone.

“If you want to leave, just leave. You don’t need an excuse from me. Please, JUST GO!” Kyuhyun looks into Siwon’s eyes while his finger is pointing at the dorm’s door.

What about Eunhae? They already stood there in front of the fighting couple, with their jaws dropped, when they heard them yelling at each other. What is this? Their plan is a total mess. They can just stare at each other, having no idea what to do. They never expected their plan to turn out like this.

“I will go, Cho Kyuhyun, but please listen to me. I will leave you and I just want to see you for the last time. Just give me five minutes”

“Deal, five minutes starting now. Don’t waste my time, Mr. Choi” Kyuhyun folds his arms over his chest, smirking because he knows that Donghae and Eunhyuk are watching them fight.

But Siwon doesn’t talk to Kyuhyun. He shifts his gaze to Donghae and Eunhyuk who are standing behind Kyuhyun. He then walks towards them, putting his hands on Donghae’s shoulder and looking at them intensely.

“CHOI SIWON! You want talk or not? You are just wasting my time!” Kyuhyun yells out before chuckling in inaudible tone. He knows that his hyungs won’t see him since his back is facing them.

“Take care. I’ll take my leave after this. Do you hear me?”

Siwon gets nods from Eunhae before walking again toward Kyuhyun, leaving the two dumbfounded. They are really confused and they’re just looking between Kyuhyun and Siwon back and forth.

Before Siwon can say anything, Kyuhyun beats him to it.

“Siwon you are too long. Just kiss me already and get out of here as soon as possible”

Kyuhyun pulls Siwon’s body closer to him, crashing their lips together. Siwon circles his arm around Kyuhyun’s waist as they start kissing passionately in front of Eunhyuk and Donghae who gasp from the surprise.

As if there is no one in front of them, Kyuhyun deepens the kiss, slipping his tongue in Siwon’s mouth and tasting his hot cavern. They wouldn’t pull away if their lungs weren’t screaming for air.

“I’m gonna go, now. Goodbye, baby” Siwon smiles sweetly and kisses Kyuhyun’s cheek.

“Hyungs, take care” Siwon smirks before walking out of the door.

“Don’t forget. We have a date tomorrow, Choi Siwon. Drive safely”

Kyuhyun waves his hand as Siwon leaves the dorm, hoping the next time he will meet EunHae, they will be complete with every part of their bodies. He chuckles as he heads back to his apartment with a light and pleased heart. The storm is over.

 

However, the storm is just starting for Donghae and Eunhyuk. The latter ruffles his hair, his head feeling like it will burst out soon.

Both men are confused, trying to absorb what they just witnessed. Kyuhyun walks toward them, crossing his arms over his chest while his eyes are piercingly staring at them.

“Hae, be ready to run together. Now!” Eunhyuk whispers to Donghae and gets a nod from him.

“Hae, NOW!”

They run so fast to their room startling the maknae who doesn’t know what just happened at first, but he soon runs after them when he realizes that they’re running away from him.

“Yah! Hyungs, you have some explanation to do! Hyungs, open the door! How could you trick me with that silly story? You should make up a lie that’s more logical. This is too cheap hyungs. HYUNGS! Ai—“

“CHO KYUHYUN. GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM NOW! FOR GOD’S SAKE IT’S ALREADY PASSED MIDNIGHT! WE HAVE SCHEDULES TOMORROW!” Kyuhyun’s words are cut off by Kangin’s voice who just came out from his room with a sullen face before stepping inside again and slamming his room door.

He sounds so annoyed with the noise Kyuhyun just made, and the maknae can hear his hyungs giggling in their shared room.

Hyungs, it’s not over. Just wait and watch out!” Kyuhyun warns them before walking to his room.

‘Thank you, Donghae and Eunhyuk hyung. That’s the best trick that I’ve ever gotten although it was silly. Thank you very much’

***

Tucked under their blankets, Eunhae felt relieved when they heard Kangin’s voice… their savior.

“Hyuk, let’s pray before we sleep” Donghae pokes Eunhyuk’s back that is facing him.

“I’m tired Hae. But let’s pray” Eunhyuk sits up and presses his back on the bed’s frame.

Donghae closes his eyes and starts to pray, while Eunhyuk takes out his phone and starts texting someone instead of praying.

To: Piggy Bank

Siwon! You should save us tomorrow. By the way, there’s a new movie in the cinema :^)

***



I'm sorry for late update (again)

hope you enjoy this one :^)

Thank you for SiwonnieFan :D

I'm sorry bb -___-