Chapter 1

Can You..?

“Hyung, I will go out with Kyu-line on my birthday. Can I?”

Kyuhyun can finally ask this question to Siwon, but the latter doesn’t answer him. He stops nuzzling Kyuhyun’s neck and pulls away.

“H-hyung?” Kyuhyun is really afraid Siwon will mad be at him.

“Kyu, are you serious? This is your birthday. Can’t you spend your birthday with me?” Siwon massages his temples as he walks to their big window.

“I’m sorry hyung. I already promised. They forced me, hyung. There’s nothing I can do. Beside it’s been a long time since we hanged out together” Kyuhyun follows Siwon and hugs him from behind.

“So you forgot about me when you made that promise with them? I’m your boyfriend, baby” Siwon is trying hard not to shout. He is holding his anger now.

“Hyuuuung, please just for this time. I’ll make it up to you, I promise” Kyuhyun whines, hugging Siwon even tighter.

“You can go out with them after you spend time with me. That is your special day, baby. I want – tsk!” Siwon palms his face.

“Siwon, I’m so sorry. I want to spend my birthday with you too. But what can I do? They’re my friends, I can’t cancel it. They are looking forward for this ever since last week. They’ll be upset if I cancel it. Please” Kyuhyun says as soft as he can and turns Siwon’s body to face him as he looks at his boyfriend in the eyes with a pleading look.

‘But you make me upset, Kyu. Really upset. Maybe I’ll cancel my surprise’ Yes, he is really upset. But all that he can do is giving Kyuhyun his fake smile. He can’t resist Kyuhyun’s pleading eyes. He always loose to his lover. He can’t say no although he is upset and sad. The important thing is Kyuhyun’s happiness.

“Hug me” Siwon smiles as he sees Kyuhyun’s confused look.

“H-hyung” Kyuhyun gasps when Siwon pulls him into his embrace.

“Do what you should do, okay? Just be careful and don’t forget to call me” Siwon says while burying his face in the crook of Kyuhyun’s neck.

‘You always win, Kyu. Because I’m weak in front of you’ Siwon smiles sadly at his own thought.

Kyuhyun pulls away and cups Siwon’s cheeks before saying “I will hyung. And I’ll call you immediately when we arrive there. I’m sorry hyung”

“It’s okay. Have fun there” Siwon ruffles Kyuhyun’s hair before leaning his lips on Kyuhyun’s but then pulls away.

“You should have fun here too, hyung”

“Can I? I’ll be missing you baby”

“Me too, hyung” Kyuhyun kisses Siwon lips sweetly before circling his arms around Siwon’s neck. He doesn’t want to pull away as he starts nibbling on Siwon’s lower lip. Their kiss becomes more passionate, and it’s rare when Kyuhyun is dominating. Siwon just stays still, enjoying Kyuhyun’s sweet kiss. He knows he can’t be upset or angry for long toward his only one cute lover.

***

It’s the end of their tiring day. Super Junior just arrived at their dorm in Korea, and they need to rest. They didn’t know that their album promotions in China would be this tight, and that they should travel back and forth between Korea and China.

Like other members, Siwon is also deadly tired so he chooses to stay at their dorm because he’s too exhausted to drive to his apartment. He sits on the couch with Donghae who’s already lying down near him. He then knits his eyebrows when he notices Kyuhyun is going out. They just reached Korea like two hours ago.

“Baby, where are you going?” Siwon stands up and follows Kyuhyun toward the dorm’s door.

“I-I’m going to Changmin’s dorm, Minho is also there hyung. Hehehe” Kyuhyun laughs awkwardly and he doesn’t dare to look at Siwon.

“But it’s almost midnight, Cho Kyuhyun” Siwon grabs Kyuhyun’s wrist. The maknae is tired and needs to rest because Siwon doesn’t want him to get sick.

“But hyung—“ Kyuhyun whines.

“Kyu, please listen to me this time. They’ll understand. We just arrived and we need to take some rest, especially you. You’ve been busier than me these past days” Siwon is ready to force Kyuhyun to stay if he needs to.

“Huh. Alright, I’ll call them” Kyuhyun releases his wrist from Siwon’s hand while his lips are pouting.

“No pout, please” Siwon Kyuhyun cheeks.

“I hate you” Kyuhyun says as he walks towards his room.

“I love you too, baby” Siwon smiles at Kyuhyun’s childish act.

Kyuhyun rolls his body on his bed while sighing. He’s still sulking because sometimes he feels that Siwon is too possessive over him. He just wants to play games with his friends, is that so wrong? Kyuhyun ruffles his hair in frustration.

“Arrrrghhh!!” Kyuhyun rolled his body to the other side of his bed.

“Are you still sulking?” Siwon steps in to Kyuhyun’s room and sits on the edge of the bed.

“Forget it” Kyuhyun sits down and crosses his arms over his chest.

“Baby, I just don’t want to see you get sick because you’re too tired. Come on, let’s sleep. We have a recording early in the morning” Siwon rubs Kyuhyun’s back.

“Fine” Kyuhyun is still pouting as they both lie on bed, with the maknae’s back facing Siwon.

“Good night, baby” Siwon kisses the top of Kyuhyun’s head and hugs him from behind.

‘Choi Siwoooooooooooooon’

***

Kyuhyun rubs his sleepy eyes as he suddenly feels cold. When he turns his body, he finds the spot beside him is empty.

‘Where is he? Siwonnie, where are youuuuu?’ Kyuhyun the empty spot beside him, and suddenly he catches a note on Siwon’s pillow.

Baby, I’m jogging. Don’t worry, I didn’t run away, okay? ^^
Love you baby.
Oh I forgot, Good Morning ^^

CSW

‘Silly, who thought that you ran away?’ Kyuhyun chuckles softly as he leans back on the bed and closes his eyes. He smiles when he sees Siwon’s face. The latter’s picture always pops out when he closes his eyes each time he wakes up. He becomes addicted to Siwon’s dimpled smile. He loves that man, but he’s just too shy to show it openly like Siwon does.

But as Kyuhyun knows, Siwon never complains about it and sometimes Kyuhyun wants to see Siwon angry at him or arguing with him. Since they first started their relationship, Siwon has never really got angry at him. If Kyuhyun did something that makes Siwon angry, Siwon will always forgive him easily. Too easy. Siwon‘s weakness is Kyuhyun’s teary and pleading eyes. Kyuhyun knows that.

Yeah, maybe sometimes Kyuhyun will use it on purpose, but Siwon doesn’t know that. Nevertheless, it doesn’t mean that Kyuhyun is just using Siwon for his advantage, because he really loves him. Kyuhyun can never imagine how his life will be without Siwon beside him, and he also knows that Siwon loves him very much.

“Hey baby, what are you thinking about?” Kyuhyun gasps when Siwon is lying beside him.

“About you” Kyuhyun hugs Siwon while smelling his sweaty scent.

“Me? Oh, sweet” Siwon ruffled Kyuhyun’s hair while smiling.

“You stink. You should take a bath, Siwon” Kyuhyun pulls Siwon out of the bed.

“You want to join me?” Siwon winks.

“Yah! Choi Siwon, You should be ashamed with your bible. You ar—mmpph” Siwon kisses Kyuhyun lips to shut him up.
“Morning kiss, baby” Siwon chuckles when he sees Kyuhyun’s cheeks blushing heavily then he walks to the bathroom.

“I hate you, Choi Siwon” Kyuhyun shouts loudly.

‘I love you, silly Siwon’

“I love you too baby, thank you” Kyuhyun smiles widely when he hears what Siwon said from bathroom.

***

Siwon heads back to his apartment right after the recording, while Kyuhyun has Radio Star. Siwon has a free time so when he reaches his apartment, he goes to his bedroom and lies down on the bed. He stares at the ceiling as he starts thinking about something.

‘I can’t celebrate his birthday on the actual date. Why don’t I give him a surprise before he goes with his Kyu-line? Yes I should’ Siwon smiles widely when he thinks about his idea.

He will prepare a romantic dinner just for the two of them. He should buy the gifts first, then he will give Kyuhyun a party in their dorm with the other members. He needs help, so he picks up his phone and call someone.

***

“Hae”

“Siwon. What’s wrong? You said that you don’t want to be bothered because you’ll be resting in your apartment the whole day” Donghae sits on the chair in front of Siwon.

“Uhm. Why are you bothering us then if you don’t want to be bothered?” Eunhyuk says to Siwon while he sits on the chair beside Donghae.

“Nothing. I need your help guys” Siwon says while rubbing his nape.

“See, I told you that he needs our help, right?” Donghae nods at Eunhyuk, agreeing with him.

“What happened Siwon? How can we help?” Donghae curiously asks.

“I want to throw a surprise party for Kyuhyun, hyung” Siwon said while looking between his two friends.

“What should we do? And when will it be?” Eunhyuk stretches his head.

So Siwon tells them that they just need to prepare the party while he and Kyuhyun are out on a date tomorrow night. They will need cake, balloons, and wine for all of the members of Super Junior, and Siwon also want them to hide his present for Kyuhyun so he can find it easily when the party is over.

 “What is this Siwon?” Donghae’s eyes sparkling when he saw the velvet box that’s Siwon is handing him.

“Don’t tell to me that you’ll propose to him” Donghae gasps and covers his mouth.

“Really?” Eunhyuk is also surprised when he watches how Siwon is grinning like an idiot.

“Wow. Hyukkie, you should propose to me too. No, you should do that before Siwon. We started our relationship before them, but they’ll be engaged before us” Donghae punches Eunhyuk arm.

“Ouch! It hurts, my lovely fishy.” Eunhyuk his arm.

“I’m angry with you, Lee Hyukjae” Donghae turns his head to the other side.

“Oh, come on. I’ll propose to you too, but not now. I still have to earn more money” Eunhyuk is trying to coax his sulking Donghae while Siwon just chuckles at them.

“Yah! Siwon, it is because of you. Don’t laugh.” Eunhyuk shouts and smacks the top of Siwon’s head.

“Ouch~ What did I do? Hae, I still don’t know if it’s a proposal or not, because I’m afraid Kyuhyun won’t accept it if do it now. I’ll just give him that ring to tie him and make everyone knows that Cho Kyuhyun is mine” Siwon explains to the quarreling couple.

“So, you still doubt about that?” Donghae stares at Eunhyuk before he looks at Siwon in the eyes.

Siwon just nods and smiles at his best friends.

***

The next day after EunSiHae’s meeting, Siwon told Kyuhyun that he wants to take him for a date tonight. He asked Kyuhyun to wear a suit and that he will fetch him from their dorm.

Now Siwon is already in front of the dorm’s door. Stepping inside, he finds Kyuhyun ready and standing in front of him dressed up in a formal suit.

“Beautiful” Siwon is always amazed when he sees Kyuhyun in a suit although he has already seen him in it many times before.

“Tsk. As expected, you always say that word when you see me” Kyuhyun rolls his eyes, but he can’t hide his blush from Siwon.

“Ready?” Siwon stretches his arm for Kyuhyun.

“More than ready, Handsome” Kyuhyun chuckles and hold Siwon’s arm tightly.

When they are in the car, Siwon can’t hold it any longer. He needs to kiss Kyuhyun, and so he leans closer to him and catches the maknae’s lips. The kiss becomes passionate when Kyuhyun kisses him back.

Siwon is addicted to Kyuhyun’s sweet lips. He will never get enough to kiss Kyuhyun. But they have to pull away when they need air for their lungs.

“I love you, baby” Siwon caresses Kyuhyun’s cheek before planting a kiss on it.

“I love you too, Siwonnie” Kyuhyun closes his eyes, enjoying Siwon’s soft touch.

***

"Hyung, you got to be kidding me, right?” Kyuhyun stops and grabs Siwon’s arms.

“What is it, baby?” Siwon tilts his head to look at Kyuhyun.

“You rent the whole restaurant just for our date?” Kyuhyun asks in disbelief.

Baby, it’s not just. We need our privacy” Siwon argues.

“Siwon, it must be so expensive” Kyuhyun stares at Siwon who only grins at him like a fool.

“If that’s what bothering you, don’t worry. This restaurant is owned by my father’s friend. So he gave me a discount, baby” Siwon grips Kyuhyun shoulders.

“Still, you must have spent a lot of money” Kyuhyun still can’t believe what Siwon has done.

“Baby, can we just come in and eat. I’m hungry, baby” Siwon whines and gives Kyuhyun his best puppy eyes.

“Fine. But please don’t do this again, Siwonnie. This is too much” Kyuhyun holds Siwon’s hand tightly.

Deep inside, Kyuhyun’s heart is pounding so fast. He’s very happy and was so surprised. When they step inside the restaurant, Kyuhyun gasps when he sees his pictures in various poses hanging on every corner of the restaurant. Red roses are also there, and there are so many red and pink balloons in heart shapes on the floor, while in the center of the restaurant there’s one table with two chairs.

There’s wine on the table along with the food, and don’t forget about the red carpet which is full of red roses petals that leads to the table. When Kyuhyun looks around, he can’t find another table except the one on the center of the restaurant. Kyuhyun turns around and finds Siwon still standing in his spot with arms crossed over his chest. Kyuhyun walks closer to him, and when he’s only inches away from him, he let their foreheads rest on each other as he looks at Siwon straight in the eyes.

“Choi Siwon. I love you” Kyuhyun closes his eyes and he can sense Siwon’s soft breath on his face.

“I love you too. You like it?” Siwon smiles amusingly when he sees Kyuhyun closing his eyes.

Kyuhyun doesn’t answer. He instead cups Siwon’s face and kisses him on the lips. Just a chaste kiss, no tongue battling, but only enjoying their soft lips pressed against each other.

“Okay, baby. Let’s go. We need to eat. I’m hungry” Siwon just chuckles when he sees Kyuhyun nod while his cheeks are blushing.
.

They are eating in silent as they just don’t need words to express their feelings. A comfortable silent, that’s making their hearts flutter and spreading warmth to their bodies. They are just enjoying each other’s present.

Actually, Siwon is busy thinking about how he should bring the maknae back to the dorm, because usually after they go out they’ll head back to Siwon’s apartment. The older knows that Kyuhyun will be suspicious if he brings him to the dorm without a certain reason, but when Siwon is about to ask Kyuhyun about it, the latter’s phone vibrates.

“K—kyu..”

“Wait a minute, hyung” Kyuhyun picks up his phone while Siwon remains silent.

“Hello. What’s wrong, Minho?” Kyuhyun talks through the phone with Minho.

“....”

“Ah, really? Can it be tomorrow?” Kyuhyun frowns as he stares at Siwon who also frowns in confusion.

“....”

“Euhm.. But I’m still with Siwonnie now”

“...”

“Okay, I’ll be there in an hour”

Kyuhyun stares at Siwon who is still frowning in confusion. He doesn’t know what he should tell him so he continues eating while avoiding the older’s eyes. Siwon is already sensing something but he doesn’t dare to ask. He’s just afraid that Kyuhyun won’t go with him to the dorm.

“Euhhm. Hyung, can I go out with Kyu-line after this?” Kyuhyun asks carefully.

“You can, Kyu” Siwon answers without looking at Kyuhyun. He knows that even if he doesn’t allow him to go, Kyuhyun will whine until Siwon will let him.

“Really hyung?” Kyuhyun isn’t sure of what he just heard.

“Yes, you can Kyu. Although I don’t want you to go, you always find a way to persuade me and then I’ll allow you to go, right?” Siwon smiles sadly.

“Hyuung, I’m don’t” Kyuhyun whines, he doesn’t notice Siwon’s sad look.

“Ohh baby, yes yes yes you don’t. Hehhe. Please eat your food, you should eat it all” Siwon chuckles while he is trying hard to swallow his disappointment.

“You’re not angry, hyung? I’m sorry, hyungggg.” Kyuhyun stands up and walks toward Siwon then he hugs him.

“Why should I?” Siwon rubs Kyuhyun’s back.
‘I just love you too much baby, but all the things that I can do is pray. I hope I will never get tired with these kinds of things. I’m afraid, Kyu. Because I’m human too, I have my limits.’

***



I hope this one isn't upset you..

I'm sorry if this is not like what you expected before..

but I still hope you'll like it :)

SiwonnieFan, thank you baby :*