Chapter 2

Only Look at Me!!!

Those sharp, cruel, and very blue… I’ve seen them before…somewhere…such thing…. That I don’t want to remember…such familiar thing that I don’t  remember at all, that has been resounding and echoing on my mind, again and again, a voice that keep on begging and pleading, telling me “Don’t look!”, my whole body got stiff, chills overflow and my legs froze. It was right in front of me. Those sharp, cruel, and bluish eyes... such thing that I’ve been avoiding ....... those eyes that I feared the most, those perfidious eyes that I never want to see ever again, staring straight right through my soul…tearing up every piece of consciousness that’s left to me...and bit by bit everything starts to fade away.

There were flashbacks of memories, memories that I’ve almost forgotten, it’s the exact same scenario from 9 years ago, a scenario that I wish it never happened, a scenario that I would want to remove from my life.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The scent of the sea breeze passed through my nose and the wind abruptly touches my skin, and my hands were tied at my back and then I slowly opened my eyes, there is a blurry image of a man with his back facing towards me, he was standing, right hand on the steering wheel and the other hand holding a gun aimed at something, I could hear gunshots all over the place, I blinked my eyes several times and the images starts to be much clearer. 

"Aish!...they just keep on coming at me! do they even get tired?---aish!----they're starting to get on my nerves.! That Dae Sung never appears when I needed him the most.....aish!..." GD exclaimed.

I tried to get up and sit properly but the boat is too shaky and I fell down, the man with the dragon tatoo on his back seems to be aware that I'm awake since he stopped shooting and his head slightly tilted towards me.

"Hey! princess...I know you're awake but don't try anything funny cause I won't think twice shooting you on the head....arasu!"

I just keep my mouth shut cause I really don't know how to response on his statement, and he was the first man I ever saw and converse with in my whole entire life. He just keep on shooting bullets everywhere and the boat were just circling the island, and then suddenly tiny droplets of water poured down on us and after a few seconds it became tiny heavy droplets of rain falling down on us, we were already soaked and so is everyone around us. The waves and the wind has become much more stronger than before. Everything around us starts to become unstable, the waves, the wind, the guys chasing us and the ocean. 

The whole place was put in a sudden moment of silence when a big wave hit our boat. The next thing I know is that I was already out of breath and was already drowning, and then again there was a blurry image of a man with his back facing towards me and then he turn around  and swam quickly to me, he grab my cheeks with his hands and put his lips on mine, there was this ticklish elctricity that flows through my veins for a moment and unknowingly I closed my eyes and then everything went blank.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I'm sorry if this chapter is too short<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<