Chapter 5 - Dara's POV

Only Look at Me!!!

I'm scared, I was scared for awhile, but somehow I felt secured and calm for the first time in a long time. I can sense it, I can feel it, that there's a blanket of warthm embracing me. 

However there's a sudden chill of air that passes me from time to time, and I think I can somehow smell the sea. I slowly opened my eyes, everything was dark but I could still see a little bit, I lifted my upper torso and looked up into the sky, the moon provided enough light, the horizon reflected the stars and everything above, and then as my eyes scanned everything around me and my brain assessing the whole situation, it was just then that I realized that I'm actually at the sea, outside my room, and there's actually a human like creature lying beside me. To my surprise I gasp and I slapped both my cheeks at the same time to make sure that I'm not dreaming.

I've no idea what's happening and why I'm here, I dragged my whole body backwards away from the creature while sitting down due to nervousness and confusion.

The bottom half of my black dress was covered with sand. I paused for a moment, my eyes still fixed on the man sleeping soundly, I just don't know what to do, should I leave and run away while he's still asleep or should I just wait and asked him of what's going on, but, asking him would be impossible for me, I would faint even if it just for a moment that he stared at me. I'm getting more anxious now, just thinking about him looking at me with those eyes.

Wait, I think I remember now, he was the guy in my room. I need to get away from him, I need to go home.

I stood up and ran fast to the forest. As soon as I entered the forest, everything went pitch black. I was just running, I heard a rip, its probably a part of my dress just got scratch by branches and twigs, I'm barely catching  my breath, I have not run since I was ten, every crack from every twig that I stepped on made me more anxious and made me faster.

I'm running out of breath now, I'm slowing down, but I just can't stop running,the traumatic memories of my past was flashing one by one in my mind, I suddenly burst out in tears, remembering those times in my past, I just can't stop running, I don't want to go through this kind of things again. 

My fear have overcome my whole body, I was unstoppable, I didn't know where to go to and yet I kept I running and running until I stumble into something and I fell into a hole

There was no way I could get out, I was trapped. 

I think that this is going to be my last escape, this is the end for me.

I'm sorry mom.

I'm sorry grandma El.

I should've  tried harder to face you, to look at you.