Chapter 7 - Scopophobia

Only Look at Me!!!

"S-stop! J-just s-stop right there please!," Dara exclaimed as she begs with fear and anxiety in her voice. 

GD pause for a moment, floating still in the water, realizing the situation he's in and wondering what he's next move considering how scared Dara is, he sighed very deeply.

"Hey princess!"

"Seriously?"

"What the hell do you want me to do?"

"I get it, okay, you're scared, you've no idea of this whole thing, why I took you away and how you ended up here on the island, but I'm telling you, I've no intention of hurting you or do anything to hurt you.....just at least let me swim there cause I'm starting to feel cold right now because eitherway we're both trap here and I bet that you've the slightest idea how to get out of this cave," he looked at her intently, hoping that the girl felt a little bit of ease and less scared.

"O-okay, you can come to the surface, but stay as far as possible from me,and, please look away, I can feel you staring at me, I-I don't like it," Dara was calm now, she turns her back and hide behind the big rock, she was having heavy breaths, her back leaned on the rock, her arms have little scratches on it, she looked at her hands then her feet, there were stains of fresh blood.

GD manages to come to the surface, he shakes off the excess water on his hair and brush it up with his hands. He looked at the big rock where Dara was hiding then he looked away and stared at the ceiling, then sighed. 

"So, how do I suppose to find a way to get both of us outta here?," He sighed again. Then he catches a glimpse of the clear water, and he looked at it. He saw some fish in the water and smiled.

"Hey princess, I think I know a way out!," He sat down in a squat position to investigate the mini lake.

"I-I still don't trust you, y-you took me away,or, rather, the correct term should be kidnapped," Dara stutters as she tries to explain herself. 

"Well, that may be true, but that plan is not working, not right now, and besides I just can't leave you here, it's not my style to leave someone especially an innocent girl like you,"  turns to Dara's direction. 

"You don't have to trust me now, but at least let me help you," GD stood up, slowly walking towards Dara. 

"You can't help me, if you found a way out then you can just go,  I-I think I can handle it, so, just go," Dara stated.

GD was already behind the big rock, he sighed very deeply, put his right hand on the rock's surface. He heard Dara's heavy breathing.

"You okay? I know there's something going on with you. Let me help you, I promise I won't stare or look or have eye contact with you. If you're that scared then you could just objectify me, you could just imagine me or treat me as something else if it bothers you that much that I'm the guy who kidnapped you," GD sighed again, can't believe of what he was saying just to please Dara. He was full of desperation and frustration.

"I-I told you, stay as far as possible, I-I said I can handle it, just stay away!," She reiterated herself.

"Will it help if I close my eyes?," He exclaimed but Dara didn't answer.

"I know," GD said.

"I know everything about you"

"I know about your scopophobia"