Chapter 4

Only Look at Me!!!

"I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead!", Gritting his teeth and biting his nails at the same time and fidgeting while walking back and forth. It was Dae Sung wearing sweat pants and a gray hoody.

"It was supposed to be a low-key mission"

"What to do? What should I do?"

"I can't find him, no signal from his tracker, I've looked into the nearest islands around the perimeter, what the hell happened to him?", He suddenly stopped and slapped his faced with both hands and shake his head wildly with all the frustrations pent up since the incident.

"Where the hell did you go GD?", He then sat down on his office chair and faced his laptop.

"I know you're still there man, I'm gonna find you, I've got to!", He started encoding something, his finger taps faster than usual on the keys, with desperation of finding GD.

There was a sudden knock on the door. "Housekeeping!", And then another knock, but Dae Sung was too busy to even notice, the knocking stopped and only the tapping of Dae sung's fingers can only be heard in the room. A moment passed and then the front door bust open, and then 2 men in black suits appears with a pistol gun on their hands and approach Dae Sung and raise their weapons pointing at Dae Sung.

"We've no intention of attracting too much attention, but you did not open the door for us when I shouted housekeeping, anyways, I'm Seungri and the other guy is....hmmm... ", Looked at the other guy with the suit " I just call him TOP," Seungri grinned and then turn towards Dae Sung.

"So, I  assume your the brain of this operation, Mr. Dae Sung Kang?," His smile faded and showed his spitting glare to Dae Sung.

"Where is she?", TOP asked with a very deep voice.

The room was filled with tension and cold dead air. Dae Sung's eyes reflect fear and desperation for help, he was just frozen on the spot.