Chapter1

Only Look at Me!!!

"I was really excited when you said island hopping but this...this....ugh!....this is ridiculous!.."

 

"And what do you think are we doing?"

 

"I'm supposed to be on bora right now ------- enjoying the white sand,  the sunset, the beach and the view of y girls wearing bikinis."

 

"We'll we're going to the next island, therefore it still is island hopping and it fits all your requirements except for y girls wearing bikinis."

 

"Yeah right."

 

"You may not enjoy this...but I'm telling you this is a good opportunity, we’re going to have a good fortune, it really is a big catch this time."

 

"Yeah I know, that's why I sacrificed bora and my whole entire plan for vacation just to do this."

 

"Don't worry GD, because if we do this right we won't be doing dirty work for awhile."

 

"So, what's the plan?"

 

"We're going to kidnap a girl named Dara, she's a daughter of the singer-actress Victoria Sung."

 

"She had a daughter?"

 

"Yes, but since she was a rising star that time and the father of the child seems irresponsible, her Grandmother the chairman of the Park industries decided to adopt the child to protect her career and the image of their family."

 

 

"Wow........you can be a famous paparazzi Dae Sung."

 

"Anyways...according to my informant-----the whole island is in tight security, there are 6 patrol units on the seacoast and all the entrances and exits are guarded, and the main house where our main target is, will also be hard, there are 25 securities, 20 maids, and there are also hidden camera's all over the place."

 

"So how do we get in without getting caught?"

 

"Not we, its you only."

 

"Huh?------ME!....and  how am I supposed to do this with just me..."

 

"Well, you're good at fighting and I'm not and besides I don't want my hands to get dirty."

 

"Tsk.....yeah right. It’s always me."

 

"Don't worry, my plans always work and this time I have all the necessary technology."

 

 

After discussing the whole plan, both of them rode on a speedboat and they stopped on a certain distance far from the island. GD was wearing a diving suit, he put on his goggles and then he turned his back towards the sea and he jump off with his head first. Dae Sung opened his laptop and starts to encode something and then all the security cameras present recordings pop up, he smiled and then he continue encoding with an extremely fast speed. When GD reached the shore, he immediately removed his goggles and got something from his pocket and put it on his right ear. Two men in black approached him quickly and ask him of why was he on the island, GD put on an annoying smile and he suddenly attacked them, GD was fast and he immediately put to sleep the two men. He somehow pushed a button on the device on his right ear.

“Hello! Dae Sung? Can you hear me?”

“Loud and Clear G”

“Have you deactivated all the security cameras?”

“Yes. All you need to do is to get inside the main house without being notice.”

“Ok. I’m On it!”

GD his diving suit and undressed the top portion only, showing the dragon tattoo on his back, then he tied the sleeves of the suit. He stared at the two knocked out men and pulled both their hands and made them sit with there back facing to each other then he cuffed the hands of the two to each other.

He successfully sneak into the main house without getting caught or notice. All the security cameras were turned off and all the security guards were already taken care of. Some of the housemaids were already asleep and others were watching a drama series on the kitchen.

"Dae Sung, So which one is her room?"

 

"There is only one room on the top floor."

 

"So that must be it? You're not sure? What if its not!------I thought that you've already planned this out!"

 

"Chill dude..She's the only one living on that house, her grandmother never visited the island, even her mother Victoria had stopped visiting her, therefore I am absolutely sure that the only room on that house belongs to her and besides the maids quarter are all located on the ground floor."

 

GD was already on the front of the door, he slowly opened the doorknob but unfortunatey it was locked. He saw an open window and he peeked into it, adjacent to it was a balcony that seemed to be the balcony of the room.

"Bingo!"

He then climbed up the window and jump off to a branch of a tree, then he jumped off to the balcony and his diving suit got stuck on the branch, luckily  he was able to hold up to the railings of the balcony.

"S**T!..oh....come on!....why do I have to face this kind of misfortune!"

GD was stuck up, so he untie the sleeves of his suit to loosen it and remove the entire clothing that was left on his body. He climbed up the balcony and entered the open window. It was dark and the only light on that room is the light coming from the lamp beside the bed. GD saw no one in the room, he then started exploring the whole room and searched for the light switch. As he walk, he stumbled into something and he accidentally pushed a switch, the lights were and darkness gone, then he stood up and looked down and saw a girl, it was Dara Park sitting with her knees bend staring at his body.

"What are you lookin at! Haven't seen a man before!"

GD looked at Dara with fury on his eyes because of too much embarassment, Dara met his eyes and gave him a confuse look and then after a few seconds she fainted.