Chapter 9 – She’s using HIM!

Love Blooms As You Grow…

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

After that incident, Tao was absent for a week. He didn’t come out the house. He only stayed on his room. TaeYeon and Tiffany bring some food for him to eat because of that.

 

But one time the two girls can’t take it anymore. Seeing Tao became a loner like that bothered them.

So they tried to confront him.

“Come in” as Tao heard knocking on the door.

Tao was sitting on the corner of his bed, looking at the window.

 

TaeYeon: Tao, are you ok?

 

He didn’t answer.

Tiffany: Tell me Tao, what’s wrong?

 

He didn’t answer. Instead he ran to them for a hug. And then he began sobbing on Tiffany’s shoulder.

 

Tiffany: Please Tao, tell us. I’m so worried. TaeYeon Unnie also. We need to know. (Kissing Tao’s hair)

Tao: It’s Kris, I love him. I really do love him. But it’s too late, He’s gone, he’s with Jessica now. He left me and gone with her.

TaeYeon and Tiffany looked at each and then glancing at Tao.

 

TaeYeon: You love your best friend, Kris.

Tao nodded.

 

Tiffany: Oh my! Tao, why didn’t you tell him earlier that you have feelings for him?

Tao: I-I don’t know… I never felt like this b-before. (Sobbing)

 

The two girls just patted his back and hug him.

.

.

..

.

.

.. PRESENT ..

 

Tao felt his tears rolling down on his cheeks.

“It’s too late!”

 

He started walking again… And getting back to a memory…

.

.

.

.

..

.. 3 years ago… Between the months of February and March …

 

Tao became a loner, he didn’t hang out with their friends much, and he only had two destinations on his mind, SCHOOL AND HOME. Kris tried to become friends with him again but he ignored his presence. He pretended that Kris and he are strangers. He only talked to him if necessary.

 

------------------------

 

One afternoon, Tao, LuHan and SeHun were walking down the hallway of the school when they saw MinHo running towards them.

 

MinHo: Tao! There you are! Can I talk to you… in private?

LuHan: Uhm, Tao we’ll see you later, come on SeHun.

 

LuHan grabbed SeHun’s wrist and they walked outside.

 

Tao: What is it Hyung?

MinHo: It’s about Jessica.

Tao: What about her?

MinHo: She’s playing Kris. She doesn’t love him. She’s just using him.

 

Tao eyes widen.

 

Tao: What!!!!? Are you sure? How did you know that?

MinHo: I heard her talking to a guy on the phone. And she said something about playing at Kris.

Tao: Is that true?

 

“Yes, it’s true Tao” a voice came from behind him. They turned around and saw DongHae.

 

Tao: DongHae Hyung?

MinHo: You know it too?

DongHae: Yes, she’s playing at Kris. She’s using Kris over me.

Tao: Over you?

DongHae: Yes! Over me, because he wants me to suffer like she had because she thought that I cheated on her.

MinHo: So it’s you! You’re the person on the phone! (Angry).

He grabbed DongHae’s collar.

 

Tao: Hyung!

 

He pulled out MinHo from DongHae.

 

DongHae: Please let me explain! I’m sorry I didn’t tell you that. I’m very sorry Tao. Jessica thought that I cheated on her, so she used Kris, we fought about that and she said if I want to get back her love for me, I’ll ask you on a date and be your boyfriend.

 

Tao’s eyes widen again.

 

DongHae knelt in front of Tao. He’s crying.

“I’m sorry Tao! I’m very sorry! But you have to get Kris back! I know you love him! Jessica is playing at him.”

 

Tao held DongHae’s shoulder and help him stand up.

 

Tao: I forgive you! And thanks for saying this for me. It helped a lot.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

Meanwhile… LuHan and SeHun are strolling around when SeHun stopped.

 

SeHun: Hyung, can we buy an ice cream?

LuHan: Of course. Two chocolate flavored ice cream please.

 

The vendor gave them the ice cream and then they paid.

They sat up on a bench.

 

"Hyung!"

 

"hmm?"

 

"Thanks for this"

 

"Your welcome"

.

..

.

.

"I Love You!"

 

LuHan felt his cheeks warmed up. He nodded.

 

"Hyung!"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Don't you love me?"

 

LuHan stop his ice cream. He looked at SeHun.

 

"O-of course, I l-love y-you"

 

"Then why are you not responding back whenever I said it to you?"

 

"Be-because... Because----"

 

LuHan eyes widen when SeHun placed his lips on his. It was soft and gentle kiss. LuHan tasted the chocolate ice cream on his lips. SeHun pulled out and looked down. 

 

"I love you Hyung, more than a friend"

 

LuHan still shocked but suddenly he smiled at him. He put his on SeHun's cheeks and slowly turn it around to face him.

 

SeHun met his gaze. Still blushing.

 

"I love you too, SeHun! More than a friend!"

 

SeHun smiled. "Really Hyung?"

 

LuHan nodded.

 

"Yippee! My Hyung loves me!" He raised his fist in the air like he won a prize"

 

LuHan chuckled. " Hey, let's finished this!"   again in his ice cream.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Kris is busy reading a book at the classroom, all of the students went to the cafeteria for lunch. He decided to stay there. 

 

Tao saw him and walked towards him.

 

"Kris!"

 

He looked up and saw Tao.

 

"Tao?"

 

"Kris we need to talk"

 

Tao looked around to make sure they're the only ones left in the classroom.

 

"Kris, Jessica is cheating on you!"

 

Kris furrowed his brows. "What are you talking about Tao?"

 

 

"She's using you Kris! She doesn't love you!"

 

"What the heck Tao!? Why are saying this? Jessica never cheated on me. She loved me." He became angry.

 

"NO Kris! Listen to me! You have to break up with her, she doesn't love you"

 

"What ? Stop it Tao! I don't believe you! You don't have any proof!"

 

"I have Kris! DongHae is Jessica's boyfriend, she thought that DongHae Hyung is cheating on him so he used you to take revenge."

 

"Ugh! Tao stop it! I don't believe you! You didn't talked to me for months then you just showed yourself in front of me and began talking nonsense!? Tao, please stop this! Don't ruin our relationship!" He stood up and about to walked away when Tao grab his arm.

 

"Hyung! Please believe me, I'm telling the truth!"

"Kris, Please break up with her!"

 

"Why!? Why are you doing this Tao?"

 

"Because... because I'm your best friend and i want tp protect you!"

 

"You want to protect me? You're not protecting me!" his eyes is furious. "You're ruining our relationship! And didn't i told you that we're not bestfriends anymore"

"No I'm not! But Kris please!"

 

"Shut up!" He yelled on him making Tao frightened.

 

He walked away.

.

...

.

.

.

"I love you Kris! More than a friend"

 

He stopped he turned around to see Tao crying.

 

"Because I love you and i want to protect you so please break up with her, she's just using you!"

 

"NO! I don't believe you!" he became furious again. "Leave me and Jessica alone!" And he walked away leaving poor Tao alone.

 

When the students came back... they were surprised to see Tao. MinHo ran onto him.

 

MinHo: Tao! What happened? Are you okay?

Tao: N-nothing. I'm f-fine.

 

But Tao is not fine. His heart was crashed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Kris was walking through the hallway.

 

“I can’t believe he just said that! Why is he ruining our relationship? But why I’m not angry, I felt happy! He said he love me, but it’s too late! I have Jessica now with me! I don’t need him anymore, do I?”

 

Those thoughts were running on Kris mind.

Kris: Aish! Tao, why you’re making me fall for you again!?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tao left the house and walked away. Well he left a letter to TaeYeon and Tiffany on the table, saying that he’s not going home. He walked and walked. He was crying. He had nowhere else to go. Until he found himself walking on the beach, he remembered those happy memories they shared together with Kris.

 

He cried out loud while walking through the sand. He was cursing at himself for being so stupid that Kris confess to him before and he rejected him. Now it was too late coz he’s with Jessica now.

 

It was sunset that time when he decided to sit on the sand. The water was splashing on his feet. He stayed there until night, still crying.

 

“I was too late to say I love him”

 

He cried and cried there the whole night.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

“What!? I already told you that I won’t forgive you after what have you done to me?” she said on the line.

“But you don’t love him! Please stop this Jessica! I still love you please come back to me! Don’t ruin Kris life!”

“Whatever you say DongHae  but I still not over for my plan yet, I will use Kris to make you suffer more!”

Jessica turned off the phone.                                                

 

“Is that true?”

 

Her eyes widened. She turned around to see Kris standing at the door.

 

“K-Kris O-Oppa”

 

-----------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED---------------------------------

 

Waahhhhh .. sorry for not updating for a week and a half .. i'm very very sorry guys ... TT_TT .. I kinda busy with these past few days .. anyways here's my update .. i'll post later the next chapter .. and by the way ..

 

this story will soon be end ... 

but..

 

I'm working on another Taoris Fanfiction story :D :D :D

 

See you next chapter .....