Chapter 4 – CPR???

Love Blooms As You Grow…

Ok i'll reveal the 4th chapter for you since .. you want to know what they've seen ....

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Tao put his hands on the side of his shirt, and slowly pulling it up…

 

The whole class and the teacher eyes are staring at him, the girls including Sunny and SeoHyun almost scream. The boys jaw dropped including Tao and Kris friends. While Kris eyes widened and blinked.

Wanna Know Why???

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Well it’s just simple, Tao had a perfect shape body, he had a milky white skin that glows whenever sun shines on it. His perfect broad shoulders, his tight muscles, a very hard chest like a wall and the gorgeous small but visible abs.

 .

“Wow! He’s like a Greek God!” Kris murmured to himself while blinking.

Sunny: Oh My God!!!

SeoHyun: Tao is very y! No hot! No GORGEOUS!

While Tao’s friends are smiling at him.

 

After pulling up his shirt, he opened his eyes to see all eyes on him. He blushed! Kris is also looking.

Tao: A-Ah g-guys???

They suddenly turn around, when they realized what their staring at.

 

-----------------------------------------------

Teacher: Ok, that’s the end of our lesson, ahm you have 20 minutes more to have fun. I’ll just eat at the cafeteria. Kris, you’ll be the lifeguard since you’re a good swimmer. Alert me immediately if something goes wrong.

Kris: Yes, Prof.

 

Some students dive on the pool. Some of them well chatting off, flirting each other. While some are having lunch.

-------------------------------------

 

SeHun: Hyung!!! I’m scared, don’t let go of me.

LuHan: Don’t worry, I won’t let go, don’t be afraid, if you want to be a swimmer you have to be brave.

SeHun  was very nervous.

 

SeHun: Ok.

LuHan is helping SeHun to learn how to swim. So he was guided him. He was blushing hard because sometimes his hands caught up SeHun’s waist and felt his rock-hard abs.

SeHun felt himself diving underwater without the help of LuHan. Then he swam up and saw LuHan smiling at him.

SeHun: Hyung I did it!!! I learned how to swim.

LuHan: Yes! You are! I’m proud of yo-----

SeHun hugged him tight, which made him flushed in bright red.

SeHun: Thanks a lot Hyung!!! I love you!

And he said that word again which made his heart beats fast. LuHan smiled and giggled.

LuHan: Now I have a challenge for you, how about we race up to that side of the pool?

SeHun: Deal!

LuHan: Ok, ready! Set!

SeHun: Go!

And they both swam…

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Girl 1: Oh JongIn you’re so hot.

Kai: Haha, thanks.

Girls 2 Can I touch your body?

Kai: Sure (smirking)

 

The girls giggled while touching his abs, KyungSoo noticed it and gave a sharp glare at Kai. Kai just smirked, teasing his boyfriend.

KyungSoo glared at him again and sat on the pool edge. A girl sat beside him.

 

Girl: Hi KyungSoo! (Smiling)

KyungSoo: Hello! (Smiled back, then suddenly thought of something…)

 

 

“Hmm……… Want some teasing huh?”  KyungSoo smirked as he looked at Kai’s direction who still flirting with other girls.

.

.

.

.

.

 “Then I’ll give you a teaser” he smirked again.

 

Girl: KyungSoo! You’re so handsome!

KyungSoo: Oh thank you!!! (he wrapped his arm around the girl’s shoulder)

 

The girl giggled.

This time Kai noticed it and looked at their direction. Suddenly, blood flows up through his face.

 

KyungSoo smirked as he saw Kai glaring at him.

Girl: KyungSoo, can I give you a kiss on your cheek?

KyungSoo: Well if you want, I can do it on your lips (smiling widely)

The girl blushed as he tapped her chin up, and leaning in to kiss her.

 

Well as you know KyungSoo never had a first kiss before, even JongIn never kiss him in his lips. So he don’t know how to kiss, he was just teasing Kai.

 

Kai suddenly stood up and left the girls, walking towards him.

 

In 3…

 

2…

 

1…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kai: Do KyungSoo!!! Let’s talk. (Grabbing his hand)

KyungSoo smirked and remove his arms around the girl’s shoulder.

----------------

 

 

KyungSoo: Ouch!!! Hey, let go of me!!!

 

They entered the locker room and he slammed KyungSoo on the wall, he glared at him, KyungSoo glared back.

 

Kai: What the heck are you doing there?

KyungSoo: Wow! (Rolling his eyes) Why don’t you ask yourself first? You’re flirting with the other girls!!!

Kai: They only touch my body but you, you almost kiss her on her lips!!! (Glared) It’s a big deal for m-------

KyungSoo: It’s also a big deal for me!!! Seeing others touching your body like that, it hurts me here! (Crying, pointing at his chest)

Kai’s expression became soft as he saw KyungSoo, crying. He hugged him tight. KyungSoo cried on his chest.\

KyungSoo: You don’t know it also hurts me whenever I see you flirting with girls, I thought you were my boyfriend! (Sobbing)

Kai: Sssshhhh, don’t cry, ok I’m really, really sorry for what I did to you I’m very, very sorry. KyungSoo, I promised I’ll never tease you like that again. Please don’t cry. I love you KyungSoo! I love you so much. You’re the only one I loved.

KyungSoo stop crying.

 

KyungSoo: I-I love you too JongIn. (Smiling)

Kai: (Smirking) So there’s only one way to prove that only you can have my body and only me who can your first kiss.

KyungSoo’s eyes widen three times bigger than his normal one.

 

KyungSoo: Y-yah, J-JongIn, we’re too y-young f-for this!!!

Kai: Of course I know that, I won’t touch you. (And then whispers in his ear) Unless you want me to.

 

KyungSoo pushed him away gently. “Yah, Kim JongIn”

 

Kai: Ok, ok I’ll stop but for now… (smirking again)

 

KyungSoo gave him a confused look.

 

KyungSoo: For now?

Then suddenly JongIn leaned closer and kiss KyungSoo’s lips. He closed his eyes, while KyungSoo’s widen, don’t know what to do.

Kai is now moving his lips on KyungSoo’s, feeling his soft pair of lips. KyungSoo still don’t know what to do so he just closed his eyes.

 

Kai pulled back and and panting heavily. Then smiled at KyungSoo.

Kai: There, our First Kiss has been sealed!!!

KyungSoo: You mean----

Kai: Yes! You’re my first kiss.

KyungSoo blushed but smiled.

 

KyungSoo: I love you, JongIn.

Kai: I love you too, KyungSoo. ………… Come on, Let’s go.

They walked outside.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

SuHo was sitting alone, watching his friends on the pool.

 

“Mind, if I sit with you?”

 

SuHo looked up and saw his crush.

SuHo: No, I won’t mind (giving him a perfect smile)

Lay: Thanks!!! (He sat beside him)

 

They both look at their friends.

Lay: They’re having fun, aren’t they?

SuHo: Yeah.

When he turned, he saw Lay staring him.

 

SuHo: U-Uh YiXing, wae gu rae yo? Why are you looking at me like that?

Lay: N-nothing, I just found out that you have an angelic face. (He leaned in closer)

SuHo: L-Lay! (eyes widen)

Lay: SuHo, I think I’m---

Chen: YiXing!!!

Lay: Oh shoot!!! What?

Chen: Want to play volleyball on the pool? Come on, we need one more player.

Lay: Fine, I’ll better be going SuHo (Smiling)

While SuHo left behind, blushing.

“Oh my God, I thought he’s going to kiss me” he murmured.

 

---------------------------------------------

Kris keep glancing up Tao, he can’t take his eyes off from him.

“ He’s beautiful! He’s perfect! Hold on YiFan? Are you in love with Tao?”

He immediately shook his head for that thought.

Krystal: Hey Kris! (Clinging on to him)

 

“Oh No, not again!”

Kris: Hey Krystal, where’s Sulli?

Krystal: Well, She’s right there, talking at our classmates.

Kris: Oh ok.

 

---------------------------------------

Tao was looking at the two. Kris and Krystal. He noticed that he felt something pain through his chest.

“Huh what’s happening to me?”

BaekHyun: Hey Tao!

Tao shook his head to erase the thought.

 

Tao: Hey Baek! Where’s ChanYeol?

BaekHyun: Nah! Here’s right there, playing on the pool. (Pointing at ChanYeol on the pool)

Tao: Why aren’t you playing?

BaekHyun: Well I’m not good at playing volleyball.

Tao: Ah I see (nodded 3 times)

 

One of the boys hit the ball hard.

Boy: Oh no! Guys heads up!!!

 

----------------------------------

BaekHyun: So ------  My! (seeing the ball) Tao, look out!!!

Tao: Wha---- Ugh! (hit the ball in his head)

 

Tao felt dizzy as he fell off the pool, his vision became blurred, and he can’t breathe.

 

XiuMin, Suho, LuHan: Tao!!!

Sunny and SeoHyun: Oh my God Tao!!! Help!!!

 

Kris heard that and saw how Tao was hit by the ball and fell off the pool.

 

Kris: TAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He dove on the pool, rescuing Tao.

“No. Tao!!!”

 

Tao can’t breathe,

“Guys help me! Help me! Help----help------“

As his vision became black, he heard someone calling his name,

Kris: TAO!!!!!

“YiFan Hyung”

 

---------------------------

Kris got Tao who was now unconscious.

Kris: Quick! Call the teacher!

Chen: Ok I got it.

SeoHyun: Oh my God what happen?

Kris: Out of the way guys!!! I’m taking him to the clinic.

 

Kris carries him to the clinic.

 

-------------------------------------------------


Kris opened the clinic, but he found no one.

Kris: My God, where are they?

 

He put Tao on the patient’s bed.

He slowly patting his cheeks.

 

Kris: Tao! Tao! Wake Up! Can you hear me? Wake up!

But Tao didn’t seem to make a move.

“Shoot, I must do something! I’ll have to wake him up or else he will die, NO I don’t want him to die!”

 

Then he remembered their lesson in Health whenever there’s an accident, they made a CPR for that person.

So slowly Kris, put his hand on Tao chest, and gently pumping it down.

But Tao didn’t move a bit.

He tried it again but Tao is still unconscious.

 

 

“I guess I have no choice.”

 

 

 

Kris gulped, he felt his heart beats fast. He slowly opened Tao’s mouth and leaning on him to give him mouth to mouth.

“After all, this is for him.”

 

And he pressed his lips against Tao’s and slowly giving out some air.

He felt his heart beating fast after he did that.

Tao is still unconscious and he pressed again his lips against Tao’s.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Tao felt someone open his lips and pressed something against his and slowly he inhale some oxygen.

“HUH?”

 

And he felt that thing again, pressing his lips. He coughed and spilled out some water. He opened his eyes to see Kris.

Tao: Kris?

 

Kris pulled him into a warm hug that Tao could hardly breathe.

Tao: K-Kris?

Kris: Yah! Babo! Why didn’t you moved away to the ball!? I thought you’re dead. So… so…

Tao: So what? What is it gege?

Kris: I kissed you! (He almost whisper)

.

.

.

.

.

Tao’s eyes widen in shock, he flushed in red. He pulled out.

Tao: Y-you w-what!?

Kris: I mean not totally kissed you but I give you mouth to mouth. I’m sorry.

.

.

.

Tao: No! It’s ok. At least you save me Hyung. Thank you so much! I owe you my life.

Kris hugged him again making him blushed.

Tao felt his heart beats fast.

Doggg-Doggg! Doggg-Doggg!

“Huh? What is happening to me? Why am I feeling this to him?”

 

Well that’s the start Tao noticed his feelings for his best friend.

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 A week have past…

 

 

BaekHyun and ChanYeol went shopping to by some stuff and as usual, BaekHyun went to the cosmetics section where he can find different colors of eyeliner. And saw the brown-black colored one.

BaekHyun: ChanYeollie! I want that one, could you buy it for me, please, please, please? (aegyo)

 ChanYeol: But baby, you already have 12 pairs of eyeliners came from London.

BaekHyun pouted. ChanYeol can’t resist his cuteness.

 

 

ChanYeol: Alright, you win! I’ll buy that for you.

BaekHyun’s face brightened up.

BaekHyun: Thanks, Yeollie! I love you!

ChanYeol smiled.

 

After that, they go to a classic restaurant and ate there.

BaekHyun: The food here is awesome!

ChanYeol: Yes it is! My mother and I use to come here when celebrating my birthday.

BaekHyun: Oh I see.

And they continue digging up the food.

 

After playing some games and other stuff, ChanYeol looked at his wristwatch.

ChanYeol: Time to take you home.

BaekHyun: Already?

ChanYeol nodded. He can see a little bit of sadness and his eyes.

 

-------------------------------

 

BaekHyun: But I don’t want to go home yet.

They’re on Chanyeol’s car with their driver.

ChanYeol: Don’t worry baby we still have tomorrow and other days. We can still meet at school.

 

BaekHyun nodded. And rest on his shoulder.

ChanYeol smiled at his beautiful face.

 

ChanYeol: I love you BaekHyun, forever. (whisper)

BaekHyun: I love you too ChanYeol, forever (whisper)

And ChanYeol carefully leaned down and kissed BaekHyun’s lips. Until he open his eyes to see BaekHyun fell asleep. He broke up the kiss and watches his boyfriend sleeping.




---------------------------TO BE CONTINUED-------------------------------------------


And that's it ... coz i'll maybe hiatus for awhile :(( sorry 

 

Anyway , yeah i update this coz it's my birthday today :D hahaha Happybirthday to me!!!!

 

 

KPOPPRINCE :D