Chapter 1: YiFan Hyung, You’re the best!

Love Blooms As You Grow…

Ok, I'll give you the First Chapter ... coz it will take long to update again, so it's like a teaser for now .... ENJOY !!!


 

KPOPPRINCE!

______________________________________________________




In a beautiful beach near somewhere, there lies a handsome boy. Huang ZiTao. 19 years old.

He’s been lying down on the sand looking at the blue sky. He used to go there with a certain best friend to have fun and play. They shared many happy and sad moments there. Until his mind brought him back 12 years ago…

_______________________

 

12 years ago …

 

Tao was playing with his toy car on their garden.

Tao: Brrrooooommm Brrrrrooooomm!

He runs the car happily at their garden. But he felt something strange; feeling like someone is watching him.

He looked around and saw a boy on the other side of the fence, watching him. Tao was surprised. Then the boy as he saw him. He quickly jumped off the fence, and start running through their house.

Tao: Hey! W-wait!

But the boy went inside.

 

_______________________________________


The boy run through their house, and sat on their couch, breathing heavily.

“YiFan, what happened to you? You’re out of breath” his mom said.

“Just playing around” he said.

“Ok, but please help me here, we still have to fix our things” his mom said.

“Yes, Mother” he said.

 

His name is Wu YiFan, 8 years old. Sometimes he was called Kris. He and his parents moved here last two days because of his parents working place. It was nice house actually, he like it especially the garden because it’s huge, he can run and play comfortably with the wide space. Until he tried to climb up to the fence to see their neighbors, and he saw a cute little boy playing with his car. The boy looked like a little panda because of dark circles in his eyes. But when the boy looked at him, he gasped, then jumped off their fence and go back inside.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

“ZiTao, come inside, it’s getting dark” his mom said.

“Yes, Mother”

 

He carefully picked his toy car and went inside their house. He saw his mother preparing for dinner.

Tao: Mom, I saw a new boy on Mr. Lee’s house.

“Oh, maybe they’re our new neighbor now, Mr. Lee has sold his house on them and live in Japan” she said.

Tao: Oh I see.

“Hmm I smell something delicious, what’s for dinner, Mom?”  A 10 year old girl walked downstairs, her hands were on her stomach. Tao chuckled as he saw his sister.

“Well, your favorite creamy chicken curry, Tiffany” her mother said smiling.

Tao: Hey, sis, looks like you’re really hungry.

Tiffany: (kissed her little brother’s cheeks) Mwah! Yes Tao-Tao, I’m sooooo hungry.

Tao giggled.

 

“I’m home!” their dad came in.

Tao and Tiffany: Hi Daddy!

They ran and give their father a warm hug.

“Awwww, I missed you three much.” Their father said as he kissed Tiffany and Tao’s cheeks.

Tao and Tiffany: We miss you too, Dad.

“Aww, I think dinner is ready, let’s go and eat” he said.

Everybody sat up and ate their dinner happily.

 

Well they looked like happy family, actually they are.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tao is been playing again with his toy car, again in their garden.

 

 

But suddenly stopped, he noticed that the boy in the fence was there, looking at him again.

He smiled, the boy gasped and trying to jump again.

Tao: W-wait!

The boy stopped. Then looked at him.

Tao: Come here, let’s play!

“Ahm, are you sure?” the boy said.

Tao: Of course!

The boy jumped down on their garden. Tao slowly walked towards him, smiling. He stopped in front of the boy.

The boy flushed pink.

Tao: Hi, you’re new here right?

The boy nodded.

Tao: I’m Huang ZiTao, you can call me Tao. (Still smiling and let out his hand)

“Uhm, I-I’m Wu YiFan, you can call me YiFan or Kris” and took Tao’s hands while trying to show his smile.

Tao giggled.

Tao: Want to play with me?

The boy nodded.

Tao grabbed his hand and they played with Tao’s toy cars. Seeing like that, they looked cute, very cute.

 

-------------------------------------------------

YiFan walked inside the house smiling. He’s done playing toy cars with Tao.

“Oooohhhh looks like someone is happy today” his father said.

YiFan: Hi, Dad! (Sat on the couch) Well I have met a new friend. He’s our neighbor.

“I see, who is he?”

“Tao”

“Oh, cute name!”

YiFan just nodded then went upstairs to have a warm bath.

 

---------------------------------------------

Tao: Tiffany Noona!

Tiffany: Yes, Tao-Tao what is it?

Tao: I met him finally. My new friend, YiFan Hyung! He’s playing with me earlier.

Tiffany: (Smiling) Oh, that’s good to hear. You have a new friend again.

Tao just smiled at him.

 

Tao and YiFan’s friendship starts here. They play and eat together. He often visits YiFan’s house and so with YiFan with him. They treat each other as Hyung and DongSaeng. Sometimes Tao slepts on YiFan’s house and also YiFan with him.

They are very happy to each other’s relationship.

 

Back to present…

 Tao smiled as he remembered those happy memories with him. But until one day he noticed something about his affection changed as he grew up. He sighed and thinking that again.

.

.

.

.

 

6 years ago…

 

Tao: Mom, Dad why are you leaving us?

“No, it’s not that we’re leaving you for good, we have to fix some business problems on Korea. But we’ll be back as soon as we fix it” their mother said.

Tiffany: But we can’t live here alone, I’m only 17, still underage, I don’t know if I can take care of Tao just like you’re taking care of him.

“Of course Tiffany, we trust you, we know you can take care of Tao, I know your still underage, but you are a matured person right now, you’re a pretty young lady you know that. And don’t worry, your cousin, TaeYeon, will be accompanying you for a while” their father said.

Tao: (sobbing) we will miss you. (Hugging their parents). Tiffany is crying too.

“Sssshhh, don’t cry, we will come back soon, we promised, we love you always” their mother said.

Tao and Tiffany: We love you too! (Hugging their parents)

“Tiffany, take care of Tao for us ok? Tao, obey your sister and be a good boy ok?” their father said.

The two just nodded. Then their parents left.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tao was sitting at the bench on their garden. He felt alone there. 4 weeks have passed since their parents left.

“Thinking about them again?” a voice came from behind him. He looked up and saw YiFan/Kris. Kris sat beside him.

Tao suddenly burst out in tears. Kris hugged him and patted his back gently. He cried on Kris chest.

Tao: Kris! What if t-they d-doesn’t c-come b-back?

Kris: Sssshhhh!!! Don’t think that way, they’ll be back. I assured you.

Tao continue to cry on him. Kris felt his heart aching whenever he saw him crying. He hoped he can do something to make him happy again.

Kris: I have an idea!

Tao stop crying and look at him.

Kris: I heard that there’s a new Gucci item in the store. Want me to buy it for you?

Tao’s face brightened and nodded quickly.

Kris: Ok, now stop crying, change some clothes and we’ll be going there. (He release Tao from his hug)  I’ll wait for you outside ok?

Tao: Ok!!!

Kris was about to leave when…

Tao: YiFan Hyung!!! You’re the best!!!

Kris turned around and saw Tao smiling at him. His heart skips a beat and smiled back.

 

-------------------------------------------------------


Hmm !!! I'll give you some hints abot the Second Chapter,


Well Tao and Kris goes to school... But something came along to pull them apart !!!