Chapter 2 – School time! (Part 1)

Love Blooms As You Grow…

Wow, many days have passed!!!  sorry for not updating, i'm very busy with school stuff .. hope you can still read my FanFic.....

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Tao and Kris walked to school. It was their first day in high school so they were both nervous.

As soon they’ve reached the school gate, Tao hide behind Kris. Kris laughed softly.

Kris: Hey, don’t hide there.

Tao: But Kris gege, I’m so nervous.

Kris: Yeah, me too. But don’t worry; I’m sure they will like us.

Tao: I hope so.

The gate open and they walked inside. All the eyes of the girls lock on them. Then they whispering each other, some of them squeak out.

 

Girl 1: Oh my God! They’re both handsome.

Girl 2: They look like an angel.

Girl 3: Oh I hope they’re will be our classmates.

While…

 

Tao: I can’t do this gege, I want to go home, and they’re all staring at us.

Kris: (putting his arms on the Tao’s shoulder) just relax, ok? don’t mind them.

Tao sighed.

“Ok”.

Kris: Come on. Let’s go inside the classroom.

 

So they walked inside the classroom. The girls are screaming as soon as they both enter the room.

They sit on the two available chairs. Then some girls talk to them.

“Hi! My name is Sunny. I’m 13 years old. How about you?”

Then another girl appeared in front of Tao. “Hi, I’m SeoHyun, I’m 12 years old.”

Tao: (Didn’t know what to answer) Uhh…. Ahm…

The same thing on Kris…

“Hi, I’m Sulli and this is Krystal, both 13 years old, what’s your name pretty boy?”

Kris: I… uhh…

Tao and Kris, stared at each other, asking for some help.

Lucky the teacher came in. All the students rushed to their seats.

Teacher: Ok class, I’m Professor Lee, your class adviser; I hope we can have a good time.

Whole Class: Good morning, Professor Lee!

The class starts introducing themselves one by one.

As soon Tao made new friends… BaekHyun, XiuMin, KyungSoo, SuHo and LuHan.

Kris too… ChanYeol, Chen, Kai, Lay and SeHun.

They noticed that ChanYeol and BaekHyun, Kai and KyungSoo, XiuMin and Chen are couples.

Tao: So you guys love each other? (Asking Chen and XiuMin)

They’re at the cafeteria right now.

Chen: Yes, we loved each other. Right, Baozi?

XiuMin: Yes, ChenChen!

Chen kissed XiuMin’s chubby cheeks which made him blushed.

Kris: Ah I see. So--

SeoHyun and Sunny: Tao!!!

All of them look at the girls, including Tao and Kris.

The two girls sat beside Tao. Sunny cling his hand on Tao’s. While SeoHyun on the other hand, rest his head on Tao’s shoulder.

Tao: Ahm… Hi SeoHyun, hi Sunny, what are you doing here?

Sunny: Well, can you please have lunch with us?

SeoHyun: Please! Please! Please!

Tao looked at the boys, including Kris who just staring at them. He noticed Kris looked away.

Tao: O-ok

Sunny and SeoHyun: Yes!!! Now, come on! (Suddenly dragging Tao)

Tao: I’ll s-see y-you g-guys l-later.

Kai: Ok

KyungSoo: Go ahead.

But to Kris, it’s not ok Tao go with lunch with this girls, he felt something like he was JEALOUS.

 

“Jealous??? Me? No way! Tao is just my best friend.” He whispered.

 

ChanYeol and BaekHyun noticed it.

ChanYeol: Hey Kris, are you ok?

BaekHyun: Is there something bothering you?

Kris: (sighed) No, I’m alright.

Sulli and Krystal: Hey, Kris!!!

They looked at the new girls again.

Kris: Ah yes?

Sulli: Can we have lunch with you?

Krystal: Oh can we, can we?

Kris: Ah, ok

The two girls dragged him away from them.

LuHan: Hmm, I think I smell something wrong about the two of them, don’t you think?

SuHo: I think so.

SeHun: Yah! Lulu Hyung! Stop it. We don’t know them long enough. (Acting like jealous)

LuHan: What!!!

Lay shrugged.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Going home…

Tao and Kris, together with SuHo and Lay, walking at the street.

SuHo: You know, Tao, you really look like a panda.

Tao: Ah you think so?

Lay: (nodded) Yeah, you look like one.

The three chuckled, except for Kris, whose busy looking at Tao’s face.

“You really look cute Tao, I wondered why you look cute so much, that I couldn’t resist touching your face. HOLD ON YiFan!!! What are you thinking? Tao is your best friend. BEST FRIEND!” he said to his mind.

 

 

Tao: Hey, gege what’s wrong? You’re not talking since we have lunch.

Kris: (shook his head) n-nothing I’m fine.

SuHo: Oh, I can see my house now, I’ll better get going bye.

Lay: Me too, bye!

Tao and Kris: Bye!

 

While Kris and Tao were walking, the older just keep glancing at the younger.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Back to present,

 

Tao felt his lips stretched wide after recalling that memory, Kris doesn’t know that he noticed him glancing on him.

Well that’s the start when he realized that there something wrong with his heart. That it keeps beating up fast whenever Kris was with him but he didn’t care for it that time.

Soon that’s also started their friendships with their classmates especially for the names that I’d mentioned above except for the girls of course. They became best friends, well more like brothers actually. He recalled again another memory, which made him feel like they’re butterflies in his stomach.

.

.

.

.

.

6 years ago, 10th month.

 

It was Sunday in the afternoon, Tao is in their garden, not playing in his toy car anymore, but practicing Wushu.

He was like a mad man that time, he never cares his surroundings, he just practicing there, hitting the grass, the trees like he want destroyed them. When…

Kris: Hey Tao!

Accidentally, Tao threw his stick and hit Kris arms.

Kris: Ouch!!!!

Tao stopped and realized what happened. He ran towards Kris.

Tao: Oh my God!!! Gege, are you ok? I’m so sorry. I’m very, very sorry. (Worried face)

Kris: I’m fine. But you did a great throw! (Smiling)

Tao: (flushed in red) Uh… Thanks (Trying to smile back). Anyway what are you doing here?

Kris: Well, are you busy?

Tao: Just practicing Wushu. Why?

Kris: Well, I want to show you something.

Tao:Really? What is it, gege?

Kris: Well come on (Holding Tao’s hand)

Tao flushed in red again. He touched his chest.

“Huh? What’s happening to me? Why is my heart beating so fast? Oh well, I think because we’re just walking too fast!” he murmured to himself as he ignored that kind of feeling.

 

Kris: Ok stop.

Tao: Why gege?

Kris: I need you to close your eyes.

Tao: Huh? For what?

Kris: You will know, but first do as I say, close your eyes.

Tao: Hmm ok. (Closing his eyes)

Kris put his hands on Tao’s eyes so he can be sure that Tao won’t peek. He guided him while walking.

Tao: YiFan! Make sure that I will be surprise because if not, I will use Wushu on you!

Kris: (Chuckled) Oh, will see, if you were surprised you have a punishment from me.

Tao: Deal!

Kris smirked.

Kris: Were here! (Slowly removing his hands on Tao’s eyes)

Tao slowly opened his eyes and widened it as he saw Kris surprise for him.

He was standing on white sand. He saw the clear, blue sky. He saw how the water is being washed up to the shore. He was shocked as he saw the beautiful view. He was on the beach.

Kris: (smirked) well, you like it?

Tao: Wow! Kris it’s perfect! Who owns this place?

Kris: Well my father bought it for me. So it was mine. But now, it’s also yours, you’re the fourth one who stepped in this place.

Tao: (Raising an eyebrow) Fourth one?

Kris: Well yes, first my father, then my mother and me. So you’re the fourth one! (Chuckled) Why? You think I brought some other people here? (smirking)

Tao: No! It’s not like that! (Blushing)

Kris: Really? You were jealous aren’t you? (Smirked)

Tao: N-no!!!! (Then pushed Kris and run to the beach)

Kris: Hey! Come back here! (Running up to catch Tao)

Tao: (*mehrong*) Hahaha!

They run and run until Kris caught Tao. They both fell on the sand, laughing.

Tao: Wow Kris! Thanks, for this.

Kris: I told you, you will be surprised, so now you have to accept your punishment. (Smirking)

Tao: Wh-what punish----

He didn’t have a chance to continue his sentence when he felt a soft pair of lips touching his cheeks…

.

.

.

.

.

---------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED-----------------------------------------------

Sorry for teasing you like these, but i'll post the part 2 of chapter 2 tomorrow, coz it's really late here in my country ...

Hope u Understand so see you next chappie :D

 

 

KPOPPRINCE :D