Chapter 11 - The Final

Love Blooms As You Grow…

 

Kris ran as fast he could towards Tao.

 

“Tao!!!”

 

He dropped on his knees and stared at Tao, Water splashing on his feet, he’s eyes are closed, he looks like dead.

 

Kris held his upper body and placed it to his lap.

 

“No!!!!!!! TAO!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Tao! Wake up! I’m here! I’m sorry for not believing you please wake up! I love you! I love you so much. Don’t leave me!”

 

But Tao didn’t make a move.

 

“NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he cried out loud.

Tears rolling down on his cheeks.

.

.

“Tao!!! I love you! Please wake up for me! Don’t leave me!”

 

He cried and cried…………………………… until he heard a yawned and Tao’s body began to move.

 

“Tao?”

 

Tao open his eyes. His vision is still blurred so he rubbed his eyes slowly. And when his vision cleared, his eye widen when he saw Kris.

 

“K-Kris G-Gege?”

 

“Tao!? Tao!” Tears rolling on his cheeks and suddenly he pulled Tao into a hug. He sobbed on his shoulder.

 

“K-Kris!”

 

“Don’t you ever scare me like that again! I thought you we’re dead!” he sobbed.

 

“I’m not dead. I’m sorry G-Gege”

 

He waited until Kris calmed down.

 

He looked at Kris, he looked tired, there are dark bags under his red puffy eyes, his hair was messy.

 

“YiFan Hyung! What are you doing here? What happen to you?”

 

Kris: You are right, you’re telling the truth. Jessica was indeed using me. I’m sorry for not believing you. I’m very sorry.

 

Tao smiled. “Thanks for believing me! And I forgive you.”

 

SILENCE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

They stared at each other until Kris broke the silence.

 

Kris: Is that true? About what you said?

Tao: What do you mean?

Kris: In the classroom, you said t-that y-you l-l-l-love m-m-m-me?

 

Tao blushed but he nodded.

“Yes, Gege. I love you.”

 

Kris smiled and hugged him tight.

“Thanks for loving me, I still love you Tao!”

 

Tao’s eyes widen again and pulled out from their hug.

 

Kris smiled.

 

Kris: Yes, Tao, I love you since we’re young, I love you very much! I can’t live my day without you.

Tao suddenly smiled.

 

Tao: I love you too Gege! I love you very much! I realized that I really love you more than my Hyung!

 

They smiled at each other, until Kris leaned in closer. Tao knows what will happen next so he closed his eyes.

Then he felt the soft pair of Kris’ lips on his. It was a gentle and innocent kiss. It lasted half a minute and Kris pulled out.

 

“Tao, I love you so much!”

 

“I love you too, Kris!”

 

And they heard the clapping of their friends. They smiled but it faded when they saw DongHae with Jessica. They’re all clapping at them.

 

Kris stood up and gave Jessica a glare.

 

Kris: What are you doing here Jessica?

Jessica: Well, just enjoying the show.

Tao: What do you mean? (He looked at DongHae ) Hyung?

DongHae: Uhm, we’ve kind of set up on you.

 

The lovers’ eyes widen.

 

“WHAT!!!!!!!???”

 

Jessica: Sorry guys, but you are very stupid, you let your shyness kill you from saying your own feelings to each other.

She laughed.

 

DongHae: Sorry Tao! But Jessica and I are still lovers.

Jessica clung on him. “Yeah”

 

They looked at their friends.

 

Kris: You guys knew it too?

MinHo: Yeah ! Sorry Kris. (Laughing)

 

Tao glared at MinHo. “Hyung!”

 

MinHo chuckled.

 

KyungSoo: Ok let’s stop this nonsense and celebrate here!

Kris: Wait! How you’d know this place?

LuHan: Simple! We’ve followed you.

 

Kris: Aish!!!! You guys are so… ugh!

 

They all laughed including Tao.

 

BaekHyun: Ok, let’s just celebrate.

MinSeok: Yeah, I’m kinda hungry!

 

They laughed again.

 

Soon they all ate and after that, they swam at the beach splashing water at each other. They’re all happy that Tao and Kris are now lovers.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------
 

PRESENT…………

 

Tao smiled at that last memory. He always cherished those memories he had with their friends.

He was sitting again on the sand, watching the sunset.

 

“Mommy, Mommy!”

 

He looked around and saw his 5 year old son, Ace, running towards him.

 

“Oh my baby Ace!” he stretched out his arms to caught his son. He kissed his forehead.

 

“Baby! What are you doing here?”

 

“We’ve been looking for you for hours Mommy!” And kissed Tao’s cheeks.

“Awww, my baby must be tired”

“No, I’m not! I’m strong like my Daddy”

 

 “Ok, you’re strong like Daddy” he laughed.

 

“Thinking about those memories again?”

 

He looked up and saw Kris walking towards him. He sat beside him.

 

“Yeah! I miss those memories, you know when you cry out loud because you thought I’m dead” Tao chuckled.

Kris pouted. “Yah! I thought you were dead so I cried like that”

 

Tao stuck out his tongue and chuckled again.

 

Kris leaned in and kiss his lips.

“I love you, Tao”

“I love you too, Kris”

 

 

“Awwww”

 

They heard a giggling. They looked down and saw Ace looking at them and giggling. They smiled and kissed their son’s left and right cheeks.

 

There they are, sat on the sand with their son, happy and began to cherished those memories again.

 

 

----------------------------------------- THE END -------------------------------------------- 

 

 

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! MIANHAE JJONGMAL MIANHAE!!

 

ANYWAY THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER THANKS FOR ALL SUBBIES AND FOR READING THIS!!! THANKS MUCH !!!

SEE YOU AT MY NEXT FANFIC!!! ANOTHER TAORIS FANFIC!!!

BYE BYE!!!