Chapter 5

Living A Double Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You know her?” Sungyeol asked as they watched you walked away. L shook his head but his attention was on you. He could not believe such a beautiful person existed. You had a cute button nose and to match with that was a pair of full lips that looks so soft. Your eyes were what he could not remove from his mind. He thought he was one of the few people in the word that has such mesmerising eyes like his and he would never be able to meet someone who has similar eyes.

But then you came along and proved him wrong. Sure, there was nothing special about you that will win yourself 1st place in a beauty pageant but he just finds you pretty. He could not say that your face was flawless but he just finds it pleasant to look at.

“If you are done staring at her, then let’s go.” Sungyeol stood in front of L to block his view. L awkwardly cleared his throat and took the book before going to the cashier.

 

“Arasso. I will be there as soon as I can.” You told Jung Minhyun and ended the call. Passing the phone back to the guy, you thanked him. He then passed you a paper bag and you saw your hoodie, pants, mask and sneakers inside. It was the outfit you will always wear when it has something to do with SilverFalcon. “I’ll be fine. Meet me downstairs.” You instructed and he bowed before leaving.

Like him, you were also a gangster but your position was higher than his because you are in B.A.P. There are a few groups in SilverFalcon and B.A.P was one of them. To be in a group means you are one of the elites and the rest naturally looks up to the elites. Those who are not in any groups are one rank below. They do the odd jobs and acts as the support group for the elites. The only people with the same position as the elites are Minhyun’s bodyguards.

That being said so, you are actually one rank higher than the elites. B.A.P in whole is. Because Daehyun is Minhyun’s son and Minhyun practically showed everyone that you are like his daughter, the others felt like B.A.P was a bomb that will explode any moment. They just have so much power in SilverFalcon and offending them is asking to get killed.

Once you were done changing, you went out of the building and saw Minhyun’s men waiting for you outside of the car. They bowed when you went near them and opened the door for you. “Jongup?” You saw the familiar figure inside and he smiled before ushering you to get into the car. Minhyun’s men started driving and you removed your mask. “Jongup, do you know what’s going on?” You asked him and he shook his head.

“I honestly don’t. I received a call from Master and he asked me to go to HQ as soon as I can and to bring you there as well.”

“What about the rest?” That question had him shrugging and the both of you ended the conversation. Although B.A.P is a group, there were times when someone has to act alone.

“Mr Moon, Ms Nam, we are reaching.” One of the men announced and you wore your mask back. The SilverFalcon’s HQ came into view and you stared at the magnificent building. It was tall (at least around 70 floors) and although you have been here a few times, you could not help but to be amazed at it. It was not the exterior that amazes you but the interior. The HQ has training rooms, health centre, fitness club, weapons room and many more that involves gang activities.

Jongup and you went into the building and people recognised the both of you immediately. They bowed but you just walked past. At first you were flustered at all the constant bowings but you soon grew accustomed to it and just let them bow since they would not stop no matter how much you asked them not to. “Where’s Master?” Jongup asked one of the men and they told him that Minhyun was in his office. “Arasso. We can go alone from here. Go and do whatever you need to do.” He waved them off and they left.

“It’s so weird having them follow us all of the time. It’s like a stalker openly following you.” You told Jongup as the both of you entered the lift and you pressed the level to Minhyun’s office.

Jongup chuckled at your weird example and shook his head. “It is weird to have them around but they serve as extra protection.”

“I don’t need extra protection. All of us don’t.” You frowned at his words. You were no longer the weak girl. It took you really long but now that you are strong, you don’t want to go back to being weak.

The lift finall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter