Chapter 6

Living A Double Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The irritating shrilling sound from your alarm clock filled the whole apartment and you groaned. One of the things you hated to do is to get up before 10am. You have no idea why but when you sleep at 5am and wake up at 10am, you will not be tired. However, if you sleep at 8pm and wake up at 9am, you will feel like you had only slept for an hour.

“Saemi-ah, it’s time to wake up.” You felt someone your head and you snuggled deeper into the pillow.

“5 more minutes.” You mumbled and heard the person laugh softly.

“Your 5 more minutes would mean 5 hours right, princess?” He tugged you and you groggily sat up.

“Daehyunnie,” You pouted and stretched your arms out, eyes still closed. Daehyun smiled and shook his head before sitting at the space beside you. He wrapped his arms around you from the back and slowly led your head towards his left shoulder. “I’m so tired.” You yawned.

“You always are tired unless you wake up in the afternoon.” He gently flicked your forehead and you frowned. Daehyun swore that you can be such a baby at times.

Yawning again, you stretched and rubbed your eyes before opening them. “Morning Daehyun.” You smiled and he reached out to pinch your cheeks.

“Aigoo. You really are my princess. Now go and wash up. I’m already done with breakfast.” He pulled you up and you nodded. You headed towards the bathroom while he went into the kitchen.

“By the way Dae, what are you doing here?” You asked your best friend when you got out of the bathroom. However, silence greeted you and Daehyun was no longer there. Walking towards the dining table, you saw a piece of paper and Daehyun’s neat handwriting was on it.

 

To my oh-so-sarcastic yet adorable princess,

Breakfast is ready on the table. I’ve also prepared lunch for you. I lied. It was Jongup who cooked it. Come on, you know I can’t cook for nuts. By the way, stay safe and good luck. I know you will not disappoint dad but if it is too dangerous, pull of the mission immediately. I rather you let him down once than to get injured. Do remember to call us if anything happens.

P.S If you are wondering why I was here so early, it was because I am worried for you, okay?

Eat more,

Your Daehyunnie

 

You laughed when you read the end of the letter. “Oh Dae, you really know how to make me laugh.” Usually people will say ‘Love,’ or ‘Take care,’ but his was ‘Eat more,’. You read his ‘P.S’ section again and a blush crept its way up to your cheeks. Your phone then vibrated and you snapped out of your thought. You noticed the time and saw that you will be late if you do not leave the house soon. Grabbing the lunch box on the table, you stuffed it in your bag before wearing your socks and shoes. Last but not least, you took the blueberry muffin Daehyun bought for you and ran out of your apartment.

School was just a 15 minutes’ walk so you nibbled onto your muffin as you walked to school. Remembering about the text message that you received earlier, you unlocked your phone just to see 5 news messages. All of them were from B.A.P, telling you to be safe and wishing you good luck. You replied them telling them not to worry about you.

Seeing the school gates, you quickly polished your muffin and threw the rubbish into the bin beside the school. School was as rowdy as ever. The students would be playing and joking around and some would be sticking their tongue down their lover’s throat. “Here comes Woollim’s High nerd!” You heard a relatively fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter