Chapter 4

Living A Double Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Footsteps echoed through the dark alley as he kept running. When he heard them gaining up on him, he ran as fast as his legs could carry him and ran as if his life depends on it. Turning around a bend, he almost knocked into a petite girl. Although he could not see her face because of the dark, he could see that she was probably at the height of only 160 cm. Although she was small, the person could not really care. There was another person other than him, giving him the hope that she would help him out by calling the police or get some help. "You have to help me! They are going to beat me up." The guy begged, grabbing onto her hands. Seeing the guy so desperate, the girl smirked instead but he could not see it because of her mask; her lovely black mask which covered her nose to her chin. "Please help me!" He begged again as he kept looking behind to see if they had caught up.

"Now now," You finally spoke, yanking your hand away from his as you stepped under the lampost so that he could see you properly. He gasped in fear when he realised you had a mask on and immediately knew who you were. "Why would I help my enemy?" You pulled your hood down and innocently blinked at him. Before he could react, you punched him in the face. "That is for our maknae, you bastard!" You hissed and lunged for him again. You kneaded him in the guts and punched his jaw, making him fall to the ground.

"Don't steal all the fun, Ri." You heard a deep voice and looked up to see Bang Yongguk and the rest of B.A.P behind him.

"Whatever Guk." You stepped aside and the rest went to beat the poor guy up. You yawned and took out your phone. Seeing that it was already 1 a.m., you stretched and walked away. "I'll head home first." You pulled your hood back up and told B.A.P. Stuffing your hands into your pockets, you slowly walked home, enjoying the small breezes of wind that came at random timings.

"Tired already?" Someone asked and you turned your head to the left to see your best friend, Jung Daehyun, walking beside you.

"Yup. Plus that guy was so boring. We caught him in like 2 minutes." You pouted and he chuckled, expecting that answer from you.

"That is just like our typical Nam Hyori." Daehyun slung an arm over your shoulders and the both of you silently walked back to B.A.P’s house.

 

++

"I'm so bored!" You yelled and got up from the couch. The boys looked at you like you are crazy as you stomped into your room. It was a lovely Sunday evening and instead of being outside, here you are with B.A.P in the same house you first entered in the SilverFalcon’s territory. 6 years have just gone past like that and your relationship with B.A.P was stronger than ever. They treated you like their sister, like one of them and you treated them like they were the only people you have left in this world. Although your coach and Daehyun were tough on you when it comes to training, you knew that they wanted you to be able to defend yourself so you practiced as much as you can and it paid off. Now, you were even better than Zelo, Jongup and Youngjae. You were swift and cunning like how Daehyun wanted you to be.

"What's with her?" Youngjae muttered as he continued playing his xbox with Zelo. The younger male shrugged his shoulders and concentrated on the game as well.

"How about you ask her?" Himchan suggested and Yongguk's eyes grew wide, as if Himchan said something scary, which he did.

"Are you crazy or have you finally gone stupid after drinking so much coffee? I may have lots of courage but even I don't dare to ask her what's wrong. She might slap me or even kick my balls." Yongguk commented and Himchan threw the cushion at Yongguk, which he easily caught. "Dae." Yongguk called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter