Chapter 3

Living A Double Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eat this!” Zelo ran towards Daehyun and raised his fist at his hyung. Ignoring the maknae, Daehyun just continued to read his book. “Didn’t you hear me? I said eat this!” Zelo shouted when he saw his friend ignoring him. Daehyun rolled his eyes and reached out to block the punch Zelo was about to give him and the younger male’s eyes grew wide.

“I would rather eat cheesecake.” Daehyun released his hold on the boy’s hand and closed the book he was reading before looking at the maknae. The poor boy was pouting and he looked like he was about to cry. How the hell could he not punch someone who was not even looking at him? Oh wait, this is Jung Daehyun we are talking about, the successor of the SilverFalcon gang. “Don’t be sad, Junhong. You are still young and you have plenty of time to improve your skills. I’m sure if you will be able to beat me one day if you keep improving your skills.” Daehyun ruffled his friend’s hair and gave him a warm smile.

“Chincha? I might be able to beat hyung one day?” Zelo’s eyes lit up when he heard his hyung’s words and Daehyun nodded.

“Yes, but if only you train harder than before.”

“Araso! I’m going to train now and I might be able to kick Youngjae hyung’s one day!” The maknae fist pumped the air before running away, making Daehyun chuckle at his cute actions.

*I should train too.* He thought and went out of his room and down to the basement where the training rooms are at. Grabbing the daggers that were lying at its usual place near the door, Daehyun threw 3 daggers at one go and all of them hit bulls eyes. He went to remove the daggers and saw that it was not deep enough to kill someone. Clicking his tongue, he went in front of the targets and threw the daggers again and this time, it was obvious that the daggers went deeper.

“Oh my God. That was so cool.” A foreign voice behind him said and he immediately grabbed onto the person’s clothes and slammed the body against the wall, the dagger dangerously close to the throat. “Erm.. thanks for the welcome?” You winced in pain when you felt the pain on your lower back.

Daehyun’s eyes grew wide with shock, unable to believe that he just hurt you. You were not only a girl but you were also going to be his team mate. He mentally cursed himself for forgetting that you are going to stay with them from now on. “I’m sorry. I did not know it was you.” He released his hold on your clothes.

“It’s alright. I should not have sneaked up on you like that.” You apologised. Awkward silence then filled the room as he looked at everywhere except for you while you did the same. He did not know why but he felt like an for hurting you. Maybe it was because you are a female but he was sure he did not want to do it again. “You are Daehyun, right?” You broke the silence and he looked at you before nodding. “Can you teach me how to do that?” You pointed to the daggers.

“You want to learn this?” He asked in disbelief and you frowned a little.

“Just because I’m a female does not mean I can’t fight. Since I am already here, I have to learn as well, right?” You took a dagger from the table while Daehyun just looked at you. He noticed how small you were compared to him and worried for your safety. Sure, you will grow when you get older but in the outside world, there are many tough guys as well and your strength will definitely not be able to match theirs. “Are you really refusing to teach me?” You asked and Daehyun saw that he was just staring at you.

“Araso.” He went towards you. If you were going to be part of them in the future then he better teach you everything he knows so that they would not have to keep an eye on you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter