Chapter 24

Living A Double Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been days, no, weeks since you last saw B.A.P. It has been so long that you could not even remember when was the last time you saw them. You used to be with them almost everyday and now that you are avoiding them, even minutes feel like hours. Simply put, you miss them a lot.

You miss Yongguk's gummy smile; Himchan's nagging; Youngjae's sarcastic comments; Jongup's warmth; Zelo's aegyo and most importantly, you miss Daehyun's protectiveness.

Maybe that little voice in your head was right. You could imagine Daehyun being all protective of you and sticking by your side. However, you could not imagine him hugging you or kissing you. That imagine just would not pop up no matter how hard you tried to imagine it. It was like there was something blocking your thoughts.

"Hey, what's wrong?" A pair of arms slid around your waist and hung themselves loosely there.

"I'm just thinking." You murmured as you relaxed in his hold. The both of you were on the bed and you were just looking out of the window.

"Do you want to share it with me?" He played with a lock of your hair, twirling it with his fingers. You shifted a bit so that you could rest your head on his shoulder and you let out a soft sigh, meaning that you do not want to talk about it now.

L got the meaning and kissed the side of your head before your hair. Ever since L and you got together, he has been nothing but sweet to you. Everything that he did, he would think about you first. You could see that he treasure this relationship a lot and you felt a pang of guilt.

You would be lying if you said that you did not enjoy your time with him. Being with him gets your mind off B.A.P and it was fun to chase L and Sungjong around the house when they disturbed you. Infinite and you have also grown very close. They would come every few days just to see you since you did not attend school. They were afraid that you would be bored so they would come around. Plus, they were great tutors who were patient and fun at the same time.

Being the nephew of the principal really has its benefits. L managed to get a long break for you and you were even allowed to come back whenever you wanted to. L said that one of the reasons why the principal agreed so easily is because of your grades. He was assured that you would do continue to do well even if you were not in school.

"Saemi." Hearing his voice, you snapped out of your thoughts and you let out a small gasp when you saw how close his face was. His nose was almost touching yours and you could feel his breath on your skin. Your heart started beating really fast and all you could think of is how handsome he is and how beautiful his eyes are. He caressed the right side of your face, his thumb your cheek. Before you could respond, he dove down to capture your lips with his. It was the first kiss the both of you shared, as L was afraid that he might scare you off if he rushes things.

You did not move because you were shocked but you slowly responded. L let out a groan when he felt you kiss him back and he deepened it. He your bottom lip and you opened your mouth a little to allow his tongue to slip inside. Your tongue met his and your hand reached out to tangle into his soft locks, bringing his head closer to you. His hold around your waist tightened as well and his right hand your left jawline.

*Oh God, how can one taste so sweet?* You wondered. This was your first kiss and you have to admit that it felt so good that you did not want to stop kissing him.

*Damn, she's so addictive.* L thought as his tongue played with yours. He has his share of kisses and he does not know if it is because of his true feeling for you but you were so addictive. It was like you were a drug to him.

His own personal drug.

You were almost out of breath and L knows it so he trailed his kisses down to your jawline. You took that cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter