Chapter 23

Living A Double Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If L had a middle name, it would be ‘rich’, though it was not surprising that the nephew of the principal of Woollim High would be this rich. You knew Kim Namjoon, L’s father, had a lot of money but you never knew he would be this wealthy. His house (or mansion to be specific) is made with the finest materials you have ever seen and the paint looked like it was there for only a day. There was a huge gate right in front and in between the house and the gate was a freaking fountain with the words ‘C&S’. Around it were some bushes and plants that made it looked like a miniature garden.

Although you did not like Minhyun’s rival, you kind of like the name ‘C&S’. You had once checked it up and you noticed that it means ‘Clench your teeth & Soar up high’. Which also means that do not be afraid or reluctant to do anything. Once you had done everything in your life with the best you could, then you would be at the top.

Woohyun drove in to the house in his car and the servants went to open the car door for him. Hoya and you went out of the car as well and went into the house. “You got to be kidding me.” That was the first thing you said when you entered. The place was practically like the houses you see on television. You never knew that such houses would actually exist and thought that it was all for show. You were pretty sure Minhyun could have his house like this too but you knew that he was the type that prefers a homey feel.

“Welcome, Mr Woohyun and Mr Hoya.” The maids greeted them and they just smiled back. The maids paid no attention to you (mainly because there were 2 hot guys in front of them) and led the 3 of you to the right side of the house.

“Cannon ball!” You could hear Dongwoo’s voice followed by a loud splashing sound. Entering the indoor poll, you saw the rest of Infinite there laughing when L pushed Sunggyu into the water. It was only 10 minutes of swimsuit shopping that Sunggyu could not take it and left the place, saying he was going to L’s house first.

Sungyeol was the first one to spot the new guests and he ran towards you. “Saemi-ah!” He scooped you up in his arms without any warning and you let out a yelp.

“Lee Sungyeol! I will kill you if you throw me into the pool!” You threatened him as fiercely as you could.

“Yah Lee Sungyeol!” L pointed his finger towards his best friend. “I swear that if you dare throw my girlfriend in there, even your mother would not be able to recognize your body once I am done with you.”

Frightened by L’s threat, he slowly put you down and raised his hands in the air, showing that he surrenders. “Oh, so you are afraid of Myungsoo but not afraid of me?” You placed your hands on your hips, pretending to be offended. Sungyeol’s eyes widened a little when he saw you advancing towards him. He was already out of the room before you could run after him. Sungjong laughed while giving you a high five.

“Go and change into your swimsuit so you can join us.” Woohyun passed you the package and a maid led you to the changing room. Taking out the swimsuit, you examined it. It was a bikini (courtesy of Woohyun) and it was black in colour. There was a pink ribbon each at the sides of your waist. For the top, there was a white ribbon in the middle of your s.

There was a knock on the door followed by a worried voice. “Miss, are you okay in there?” The maid asked and you realized you have been staring at the bikini. You did not know why but L was always on your mind. You were worried that he might not like the bikini and might think that your taste in fashion was poor, even if Woohyun picked the bikini. To be honest, you really liked the bikini and were grateful that Hoya was the one who paid for something so expensive. But somehow, you really wanted to impress L and hope that this bikini would be able to do the job.

*Don’t be silly. That guy is already totally smitten with you.* The same irritating voice in your mind said. Somehow you wonder if that was really someone else because the voice is getting on your nerves.

Clearing your throat, you shouted back. “Yea, I’m fine. Just give me a minute.” You quickly wore the swimsuit and dumped your clothes into the paper bag. Opening the door, you expected to see the maid there but saw L instead. “Myungsoo!” You were shocked by his sudden appearance and took a step back.

L o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter