Chapter 2. Deskmate!?

Rain Lead Us To Love

Chapter 2. Deskmate!?

 

No One POV

 

New year is here. Now all the first year already in the second year. Hyona and Zelo were in the same class. And they were deskmate. 

"Hey we meet again" Zelo greet her.

"I thought you forgot about me?" she said.

"How can i forgot a girl that save me from my parents anger?" he said.

"aww... you're so sweet" Hyona pinch  Zelo cheek softly. 

"I know" he said, with a smile in his face.

"Choi Junhong ! Hwang Hyona if you wanna go dating ! Go outside the class !" the teacher shout at those two. 

"were sorry songsaengnim" the two of them look down, while giggles silently. 

"Good. Now lets start our lessons... So, who still remember the Phytagoras?" 

"Its gonna be a long time coming" Zelo said while rolling his eyes.

"yeah you right" Hyona chuckles. 

-skipped-

"So, cold queen how's your day seating beside the bully king?" Chanmi while walking beside her.

"Its fun" Hyona said with a straight face and a little smile on her lips. 

"Really!? He's not bullying you right?" Gyuri ask furiously.

"Of course not. He is kind actually" Hyona giggles to Gyuri reaction.

"By the way. I got a hot news" another their friend, Jungha said.

"What i that Kris little baby?" Chanmi tease Jungha.

"Ya~! I'm not his little baby ! I'm his girlfriend" Jungha shouted at Chanmi ears.

"Ouch! Dont shout at my ears!" Chanmi replied with a shout too.

"Okay girls. Let it up. So, Jungha whats the new 'hot' news is this?" Hyona ask Jungha.

"Kim Tammy isnt a nerd anymore ! She's transforming from a catterpillar into a butterfly!" Jungha said with a furious tone.

"Mwoya!? Dont lie !" Gyuri schoked.

"Its true. Look at the table near the garden. There's Tammy with a lot of boy" Jungha pointed at a long haired girl, with a simple make up.

"Such a flirty girl !" Chanmi shouted.

"But, of course our Hyona is much prettier than the new Tammy" Jungha said. Everyone was confused. Hyona isn't looking at Tammy. But a boy who sit beside Tammy

"Zelo huh?" Chanmi sighed.

"What's with Zelo?" Jungha ask with a confused face.

"Well.... Hyona is kind of liking Zelo" Gyuri replied.

"What!?" Jungha schoked.

"Sshh!" Chanmi put one of her finger in front of her lips.

"I'm fine.  Lets eat and leave this place as soon as possible" said Hyona and walk to a food stand.

 

The bell has ring, but Kang songsaengnim so, class 2-3, Zelo and Hyona classes isn't studying yet.

"Hei" Zelo greet her with a handsome smile.

"Oh hei" Hyona reply his greet with a pale face.

"Are you sick?"Zelo ask.

"No. Im okay. Dont worry about me" 

"No. you're not ok" Zelo said. 

"Come on. Trust me. Im fine. Okay?" she said with a smile on her face.

"Okay I'll trust you" Zelo said and sigh.

-skipped- 

Finally, the school end already. All of the student go home right away. And we can see, Zelo talking with Tammy. 

"Hey, Tam" Zelo greeted her.

"Hey handsome" Tammy winked with a seducing move.

"I dont know what you do so you can be like this. But.. Dont try to seducing me, because its doesnt work" Zelo said with a serious face.

"Why? you already have a girl in your heart" Tammy still seducing him hiding her dissapointed feeling.

"Yep. Oh, I must go now" Zelo answered and look at his watch.

"Wait ! Who is that girl ?" Tammy hold Zelo hand who was going to leave.

"Hwang Hyona" Zelo said cheerfully and leave Tammy with hatred face.

"Hwang Hyona.. I'm not gonna give up that easily. I'm gonna make your live missarable" She whisered to her self. And, Tammy get up and walk to the school gate and walked home. 

-Chapter 2 End-