Chapter 6. Saturday Morning With You

Rain Lead Us To Love

 

Chapter 6. Saturday morning with you
 
Its still 5 o'clock in the morning now. But, Zelo already awake while wrapping his arm in Hyona's body. He smiles and get up from the bed slowly try to not making Hyona awake. He go down stairs and walk in to the kitchen. He took a cup tea and make some tea. After the tea is ready he walk to the living room and sit on the couch. He think of what will they do this saturday. To the park?Too mainstream. Amusement park? Theyre not a little kids anymore. Mall? Hyona doesnt like to shopping. Then an idea showed up when he slightly saw a framed picture of his gang B.A.P. with his girl. He have an idea to go to Lotte world with B.A.P and Hyona. He immydiatly took his Iphone in the room quietly and then goes outside the room to call the leader of the gang. 
"Yoboseyo Yongguk hyung?" 
"Ah.. Zelo waeguraeyo? Its still 05.23 in the morning and you already called me?" 
"Ahh.. Hyung ! Dont be a sleepy head ! I have an idea"
"And what is this idea to make you call me 05.23 in the morning? If its a stupid idiotic idea i'll kill you"
"Lets go to the amusement park with Hyona ! Its been awhile we dont play together as B.A.P because you, Himchan hyung, Daehyun hyung, and Jongup hyung busy for the final highschool exam right? Rest a bit laa.." 
"Arrgh.. Okay i agree.. Youre the one who gonna call the rest. Let me take another sleep" 
"Okay hyung !" 
with that last sentences the call disconnected. Zelo was really happy that Yongguk agree his idea. 
"Now... Where is Himchan hyung number?" He scroll down to find Himchan's number. 
"Himchan Hyung !!!" 
"Yaaaa! You little young boy what are you doing to my beautiful ears !? you jealous so you shout at this beautiful ears!?"
"Beautiful!? Psh." 
"So what is this? Why you call me. There's something suspecioys if you call me in the morning"
"Lets go to the announcement park with Hyona"
"Im in"
"i'll hung up" 
so the conversation with the rest member was just like the same. Until, Hyona finally wake up and search for Zelo.
"Z-Zelo..? where are you?" She rub her eyes.
"I'm here babe. Whats wrong?" Zelo slung his arms in Hyona shoulder and sit in tge couch. 
"Nothing.. I thought you gone" Hyona hug Zelo.
"Eiiiy how cute are youu? Come on gi wash up" 
"Where we will going?" 
"Amusement Park with hyungs" 
 
-Chapter 6. Saturday Morning End-