Chapter 5. Arranged Married

Rain Lead Us To Love

 

Chapter 5. Arranged Married
 
"Hyona Watch out !" someone shouting to me as i look above my head there's a pot that was almost slam my head so i jump back. 'PRAAANG' the pot break into piece. 
"Hyona ! You alright?" Jongup come to me.
"Eng...Yeah.. Thank you for warning me" i said and get up.
"That was really close !" he said.
"I'm okay" i said to him when i see his worried face.
"I think you should wait for Zelo and go home with him for your own save" said Jongup.
"Should i?" i ask him.
"yeah... there's so much girls hate you because you dating with Zelo" Jongup said and lead you to the dance club room.
"Is it reall hard to be his girlfriend?" i look down while walking by Jongup side.
"It is Hyona... We're sorry we cannot do anything to avoid it" Jongup said.
"Its fine! I'll be okay ! You guys, with me right? so i'll be okay" i said with a fake forced smile on my face
"Zelo is really lucky to have a strong hearted girl like you" Jongup hugged me.
 
No one POV
 
While Hyona and Jongup were walking together, there's a girl with a heavy breath hiding behind a wall. Tammy was scared to death when he saw Jongup look upstairs. She really scared if Jongup notice her face and tell the school about this. 
She ran out from the school without noticing Daehyun look at her with a curious face. 
While, Hyona and Jongup were still walking a big fat boy stand in front of them, holding something on his back.
"Felix? Whats wrong?" Hyona said.
"I know you already dating with Zelo but... here. Actually i already like you from the first year" Felix said and give a beautiful white rose to her.
"Thank you Felix ! Because i appreciate your courage lets be a good friend should we?" Hyona said with a wide smile on her face and hug Felix.
"Really!? We can be friend?" he said with a schoked look on his face
"Yeah sure why not?" 
"Because i thought you wouldnt want to make friend with a nerd like me" Felix tell his feeling about being nerd who always got rejected by all of the popular student.
"I make friends with all the student !" she said while running because Jongup holding her hand and pull her.
They were outside the dance course room when they heard someone shouting and a slap voice.
"You're dating with Hyona !? We made a promise that no one in this club can dating !" another shout from a man voice was echoing around the coridor making Hyona worried about Zelo.
'is he okay?' she ask herself and bite her own lips.
"You go out from this club now!" and a shout just make Hyona eyes widen while Jongup gasp in shock. 
For a several minute, the place was really quiet like theres something. And, the door open revealing Zelo. 
"You alright?" Hyona ask made Zelo shock with a sudden question.
"You heard? Please... Dont leave me because of this" Zelo beg her.
"I'm not going to do that stupid" she laugh at Zelo.
"Really?" Zelo make sure about Hyona sentences.
"Mm.. I'm not gonna leave you!" she said with a bright beautiful smile.
"Hey guys.... To you to know i was here and dont have any girlfriend right now.. Please dont do the lovey dovey thing" Jongup said while rubbing his hair.
"Sorry !" Zelo apologizes.
"Its fine ! Hey i should go now. Bye !" Jongup waved at them and run.
"Bye.." after Zelo waved back at Jongup a sudden silence between Hyona and Zelo were there. 
"So.... You were still here? But why? You said you will go home by walk?" Zelo start the conversation while walking with Hyona by his side. 
"I afraid to go home alone i guess" Hyona said.
"Ah.. Want to go to my house again?" Zelo ask her.
"Eumm... Okay. I think i more save with you than be alone" Hyona said making Zelo curious. 'Something wrong.... Really wrong' Zelo said to himself.
"Come on. The sky gonna cry" Zelo look up to the sky.
-skipped- 
In Zelo house, Zelo parents and Hyona parents were there in the living room. 
"Mommy? Daddy?" Hyona ask with confused face.
"This is our Hyona. I hope you like her" Hyona's mom introduce Hyona to Zelo parents. 
"I love her ! She's really beautiful, polite, and look smart !" Zelo's mom said. 
"But, i hope your daughter like our son Junhong. Cause, our son is a rascal" joke Zelo's dad.
"Dad ? Mom ? What's happening here?" Zelo ask.
"You and Hyona will married in 2 months !" Zelo mom said with a happy and cheerful tone.
"What !? But we just date yesterday mom...." uncounsiously Zelo said the truth.
"You guys dating!? That's a good news !" Hyona's dad said.
"Daddy ! But, i thought you and mommy abandoned me.." Hyona said with a sad tone.
"That was a trick sweetheart" Hyona's dad pull her until she sit down. 
"We already prepare you both a house !" said Mrs. Choi.
"Mwooo!?" They both shout in shock.
"Yes. Zelo, we give you a black sport car as a gift if you accepted this arranged married" Mrs. Choi swing a sport car key.
"Okay mom. I'll take it. Just give me the address and i will live there with Hyona" Zelo said and took the key from his mother hand. 
"Good this is the address! Now go" Zelo mom give a piece of paper and tell the both of them to leave the house.  The both of them, went out from the house and get in to the black sport car that Zelo mother mentioned before. In the middle if the trip to go home Hyona ask Zelo "Is it fine? To be like this? We gonna married 2 months again and have to finish school for another 1 a half year" Hyona said in a trembling voice.
"Its fine babe. You believe me right?" Zelo said and hold Hyona's chin so Hyona only can look straight to his eyes. 
"I do believe you"
"Good" after saying that words Zelo let they're lips meet each other in a sweet passionate kiss. When Hyona losing her breath Zelo let go the kiss and continue driving while, Hyona was blushing really hard. Hyona look at the street. It was a really beautiful street. They're house were in the famous Kangnam District. 
"Its Kangnam !" Hyona said with a bright eyes looking from the window. 
"It is. Beautiful right?" Zelo said still looking the house in Forest Paradise Estate with a brown-cream paint, block A number 15.
"I love it !" Hyona said and faced Zelo who still concentrated at the street. She saw a bruises in his cheeks. 
"Is this from your dance teacher..?" she ask while rubbing the bruises.
"Eumm... Yeah.. but its fin- Aah!" Zelo groaned when Hyona press the bruises.
"its hurt doesnt it?" 
"Well.. Yeah" Zelo nodded.
"Eumm... Were here babe" Zelounlocked the car and open the door for Hyona. Theyre both goes in to the house after the security unlock the house for them. 
"Its huge!" Hyona gasp in shock.
"Do you like it?" Zelo ask while hugging Hyona's waist.
"Isnt it to huge for the both of us?" Hyona ask Zelo.
"We will live here with our future kids soon..." Zelo peck Hyona's lips.
"Zelooo... I'm tired.. lets go to sleep shall we?" Hyona pull Zelo arms to upstairs wheres theres the only bedroom in that house. 
"We should change our clothes first" Zelo said. 
"But i dont bring any outfi-"
"Mom said there's already many outfit to wear" Zelo cut Hyona's word.
"I'll go change first !" Hyona rush to took a simple blue dress and run to the bathroom while Zelo just shook his head. Zelo end up with changing in the bedroom instead in the bathroom. When Hyona was showed up herself, Zelo was shocked because the dress was really mini! 
"Z-Zelo.. Do you have another shirt? I'll use it as a double.." Hyona ask shyly. 
"Eung? Err.. yeah i have.. Here take it" Zelo gives her the shirt and Hyona quickly wear it as a double.
"Lets go to sleep.." Zelo was back to normal and then throw himself to the bed.
" Zelo.. Its cold. Please give me that white blanket over there.." Hyona pointed at a white blanket on the sofa.
"No need. Come here, I'll warm you up" Zelo get closer to Hyona and hugged her. 
"Zelo.."
"Is it warm yet?" Zelo ask her.
"Eungg.. Yeahh" Hyona replied.
"Good. Goodnight Princess.." 
"Goodnight to Zelo.." 
 
-Chapter 5. Arranged Married End-