Chapter 7. Happy

Rain Lead Us To Love

Hyona's POV

"Hi guys !" I greet them.

 

"Hyonaaaaa~~~" Himchan Oppa run to me and hug me tightly. 
"I miss yaaaa!" Jongup pat my head.
"Me either" I smiled to him.
"Okay guys stop it already. Someone with a black aura eyeing all of your movement" Yongguk laughs and pointed at Zelo.
"Hyung !" Zelo shout to Yongguk and hug me from back. He lean in his chin to my shoulder. 
"Ah~! i should have a girlfriend by now! i was so jealous to our magnae" Daehyun fake a sadness.
"Drama King Oppa" I poke his arms.
"Come on guys. Lets get in now" Yongguk warn us and start running like a kid.
"Did... I see Yongguk hyung run like a kid?..." Youngjae tone was like, thats impossible to Yongguk for do that.
"Yep... That one weird things that ever happen" Himchan follow Yongguk.
"We should make him in 7 Wonder" Daehyun walk with the rest of us to follow Himchan and Yongguk.
"Definetly" Zelo and me said in a sarcastic tone.
 
Zelo POV
 
"Hyo-yaa~ do you enjoy today?" i ask her when we were in the cable car. Just both of us.
She look at me and nodded. 
"I'm so happy!" She hugged me by my waist and i just peck her forehead.
"I'm so glad i met you from the first place" I look at her. 
"Me too. Zelo... I love you" She smiled to me.
"Me too. I love you too" I kiss her gently. Our kiss was very sweet. I hope our story last long forever after..
 
End