Seohyun's Namja

" I'm 23 now, I must be braver" - Seohyun

Seohyun’s Namja

 

“For me your Seohyun’s namja” Yonghwa can’t stop himself form smiling when he heard that sentence came from Sungmin’s mouth all he can do is to his to do his very famous cheek bursting smile of his. Maybe saying to SM Family about his feelings towards Seohyun is a bad idea after all.

 

Why?

 

First, the SNSD members are doing things that can give hints to the fans what feels for Seohyun not that he is not okay with it – he is actually grateful with it, but he is actually afraid that Seohyun might get pissed because of this.

 

Second, the way the SM Ent., drop hints that he still like Seohyun towards some Gogumas is kind of scaring him… Scared of what? He is scared that some top FBI Gogumas, and body movement readers Gogumas might actually know his feeling for Seohyun, and it is not a great idea mainly because, he doesn’t want them to get heartbroken when they found out that Seohyun rejected him.

 

Lastly, Seohyun… Goodness! He knows that she knows, but after what happened last year he doesn’t know if she has feeling for him! He is sure that everything is pure fan service, and thinking that way hurts him. Seo Joo Hyun when can you learn to love me?  

 

He doesn’t know he was spacing out, he just noticed it when he realized Jonghyun, tapping his shoulder.

 

“You tired Hyung?” Jonghyun asked, while they are walking towards their dorm.

 

“Yeah… I have never been this tired.” Yonghwa said.

 

“Yeah. You have never been physically and emotionally tired. But hyung, I realized something, you shouldn’t let her go. Just wait for her…” Jonghyun said then leave him alone.

 

Somehow Jonghyun saying that makes his head hurt more. And he hurting his head because of that Jonghyun said is something really unexpected. Jonghyun is usually the one who helps him not lessen his headache not worsen it.

 

Thinking about it again, he instantly wonders why Jonghyun said that to him... he then remembered what Jonghyun told him before that he should forget Seohyun, but now he kept on saying to wait for Seohyun...

 

JUST WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING?!

 

SNSD’s Dorm

 

Yes. It’s late at night... But seriously these girls, let’s just say that owner of their dorm would gladly kick these 9 girls out...

 

“Aigoo! Seohyunieee! Did you see  Yong Seobang’s cheek bursting smile?!” Hyoyeon asked their maknae...

 

“Yes Unnie! I did...” Seohyun replied while hugging her pillow just to stop herself from others to see her blush... Which of course, obviously useless...

 

“Aigoo! Let’s text to our SuJu oppas! We should talk to them!” Tiffany said while holding her pink cell phone with pink cover and other shining shimmering pink glitters all over it...

 

Phone Conversation:

To SuJu Oppas:

Oppaaaaas! Thank you so much! We owe you guys a lot! :”>

From: SNSD

 

To SNSD:

Don’t worry over it, as long as Seohyun is happy... We are doing this for our Seohyun’s love life. No need to thank us, okay?

From: SuJu Oppas

 

To: SuJu Oppas:

Seohyun is really happy right now. She can’t stop herself form blushing. Anyway, how did you guys came up with that plan?

From: SNSD

 

To SNSD:

Seohyun can’t stop blushing? Aigoo! That girl got it bad! Seriously Jung Yonghwa is so lucky. The evil mind behind this wonderful plan is no other than our evil maknae – Kyuhyun. Anyway what are you next plans?

From: SuJu Oppas       

 

To SuJu Oppas:

We are still thinking about it Oppas. So anyway, thank you so much... Hahaha. What do you expect from evil maknae Kyu... Good night Oppas. See you on February 13 2013. I mean TTS will see you this Feb. 13 right?

From: SNSD

 

To SNSD:

Okay good night girls... Uhh yeah. We will be there too...Plus CNBlue too... Good night again.

From: SuJu Oppas.

 

End of Phone Conversation

 

After that text conversation 9 minds are started to get working or planning on how to get Jung Yonghwa back to Seohyun...

------

I'm sorry for the very long wait... Anyway this will afetr 2- 4 chapters. I want to end this since I can't write any sweet stuffs... I'm just super broken right now... But for the love for YongSeo I will finish this with mild sweetness. :">

Anyway comment please? :) Or BTW, did you guys read my YAB Fanfiction, If not yet then please read it and do leave some comments... Hihi that's all! :)