" We are not the DeerBurning Couple for nothing. " - Jonghyun and YoonA

" I'm 23 now, I must be braver" - Seohyun

 

Yoona saw it. Yes she saw it; she knows why Seohyun didn’t even glance at Yonghwa. Of course she knows the reason; she is Seohyun’s best friend since they were just little kids.

 

 

 

Flashback (After Seohyun’s confession to SNSD members)

 

 

 

                                                       

“But Seohyunnie! How do you know that Yonghwa still loves or like you? I mean just look at his song its really like his mad and well at the same time moving on…” Yuri asked their maknae.

 

 

 

 

“You’re right Unnie! Oh my how will I know?! Hmmm. Unnie help me?” Seohyun asked YoonA.

 

 

 

 

“Oh well to make sure, that he still feels something you should just ignore him first and if he got hurt because you ignore him off cam then it means he still have feels something for you.”  YoonA suggested.

 

 

 

So Seohyun did what her YoonA told her to do, yet she didn’t see any reactions from Yonghwa and well she hated it. Yes she tried to hide her not so good mood in front of the CNB boys but when she went inside their van…

 

 

 

 

“Unnie! I didn’t aw any reactions from him! What does that mean? He doesn’t love me anymore?! Unnie, why now?!” Seohyun said, it’s the first time she acted like a brat on something.

 

 

“Wait I’ll text Jonghyun fist and asked him about Yonghwa reaction…” YoonA said but looks like it’s too late to redo what she just said especially about her texting Jonghyun.

 

 

 

 

“YoonA you have Lee Jonghyun’s number?!” Tiffany asked while the others is still shocked about the sudden revelation.

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s with our two maknae and the two oppa of CNBlue? Mygoodness!” Jessica said with her shocked and I-Can’t-Believe-This face.

 

 

 

 

“Never in my whole entire life would I think that this would happen! Okay I’m aware that Im YoonA here is flirting with Jonghyun on cam, but I never thought that she could have his number! God, this is outrageous!” Sunny said well rather shout of course she is still in the state of shock.

 

 

“Unniess please chill! All of should be happy for us that we both like the two amazing guys here in our world.” YoonA said to calm her sisters.

 

 

 

“Goodness! I thought you’re just being friendly I never thought you would like him! Anyway go text him and ask what Yonghwa’s reaction.” Taeyeon ordered their second maknae.

 

 

 

Text Conversation:

 

Deer: Jonghyun-ah! ^^.

 

Burning: Yoon-ah! What can I do for you?

 

Deer:  I just want to ask about Yonghwa’s reaction about Seohyun’s ignoring him, and the things that you said to him about that matter. ^^.

 

Burning: He was sad and broken, so I told him to move-on and forget Seohyun-ssi then he told me tgat he will move-on now.

 

Deer: You told him that?! Jonghyun-ah! You pabo! ><

 

Burning: Why? Your sister doesn’t even care about our hyung, plus she only interact if they are on cam and when they are off cam she would act like she doesn’t know our hyung.

 

Deer: I told her to do that! ><

 

Burning: You told her not to talk to our hyung off cam but talk to him on cam? Why would you that? Do you like our hyung?

 

“She likes hyung?! So I have no chance at all? Damn! Lucky hyung!” Jonghyun told himself.

 

“He thinks I like Yonghwa oppa?! He must be kidding it is him that I like!” Yoona said to herself.

 

Deer: Pabo I don’t like him! Well I told Hyunnie to do that for her to know if Yonghwa oppa still likes her, because you know she is planning to get him back.

 

Burning: Oh! I think I shouldn’t have said that! Pabo Jonghyun! ><

 

Deer: Oh well that damaged has been done, just make sure that Yonghwa will not find a new girl okie? ^^,

 

Burning: Got it, Deer! ^^,

 

Deer: Thanks Burning! ^^, Don’t tell anyone about this okay? ^^,

 

Burning: Sure! Anyway gotta go! I’m here at the fan signing event. Take Care.

 

Deer: Okie! Take care also. ^^,

 

Burning: Of course I will take care of myself, because you ordered me too.

 

End of text conversation

 

 

After Yoona’s conversation with Jonghyun she turned her face to Seohyun.

 

 

 

“Hyunnie, are you ready to get your man back?” Yoona asked her.

 

 

 

“Of course I am Unnie, but does he still like me?” Seohyun asked.

 

 

 

He doesn’t like you Hyunnie, because he loves you. So are you ready?” Yoona said.

 

 

 

“Yes.” Seohyun said with a determination that is evident in her voice and face.

 

 

 

“Well then, let’s plan! It’s time for you to get him back.” YoonA said.

 

 

 

“And of course as we said we will be here supporting you every step of the way.” Taeyeon said to their maknae while the other members arenodding at her.

 

 

 

Well for now all they have to do is plan and make sure that Yonghwa will be hers. Operation mode: Get Back Jung Yonghwa is now On.

-----------

Okay formulate this scen when i was taking our national achievement test. :) Too tired and lazy to edit! Comment up! oh gahd this should be a one shot! =)))