Together we will help each other! - SNSD

" I'm 23 now, I must be braver" - Seohyun

"But what is your plan, Seohyun-ah?" Sunny asked their maknae.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well I have to get rid of his fan girls first! Seriously those fan girls of his is getting on my nerves, its like they want to bring Yonghwa Oppa home!" Seohyun said while her nose is flaring.

 

 

 

 

 

"You sounded like a possessive wife!" Jessica said to their maknae. 

 

 

 

 

 

"But unnie I am his wife!" Seohyun said shyly and while her face is red. REALLY RED!

 

 

 

 

 

"I think I should get rid of my Burny fan girls too." YoonA suddenly said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Burny? You mean Burning? Burning of CNB? Are both of you is in a relationship?!" Hyoyeon asked their second maknae.

 

 

 

 

 

"No Unnie! Not yet! But soon! Oh my Burny I can't for you to be mine!" YoonA said like she was in a fairy tale and her prince will rescue her, which cause Jessica, Sooyoung, Yuri, Sunny and Taeyeon to be disgusted.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okayyy! I'm getting grossed out now! So moving on! So Seohyun-ah, how are you going to shoo Jung Yonghwa's fangirls away?" Sooyoung asked their maknae.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm. That I don't know Unnie! I have to shoo those girls without other people knowing the reason or any thing that could cause some scandals." Seohyun said. She is really having a headache right now, she wants to shoo her Yong Oppa's fan girl, but if should would do that personally, then it would cause a scandal, and of course she doesn't want that to happen.

 

 

 

 

"Oh I know why not use your fanboys Seohyun-ah? And well our fanboys? You know that they would do anything for us, without asking anything in return, plus they are our good friends." Yuri suggested.

 

 

 

 

"So let's do it let's call our fanboys and ask for their help!" Hyoyeon said to the 8 girls who are currently finding their phone.

 

 

 

 

(SNSD's message to their fanboys)

 

 

To: My Fanboys

 

Hello guys! SNSD would like to ask if you would like to participate with our operation: Win Seohyun's, Jung Yonghwa back. Reply yes for confirmation. Also for those who will come please go to XYZ private restaurant, 9am tomorrow for more details.

 

 

 

 

In less than a minute nonstop beeping from the 9 girls phones could be heard inside their van. All of SNSD's fanboys would love to help the girls.

 

 

 

 

"I never knew, until right now that having fan boys could be really helpful." Sunny said while she is busy replying to her fan boys.

 

 

 

 

 

"So after this what's next, Yuri-ah?" Jessica asked.

 

 

 

 

"Well after this all of us would ask them to shoo every fangirls of Jung Yonghwa, and hug or kiss the girls in the cheeks as a sign of gratitude! And viola those girls would be busy fangirling over our fanboys!" Yuri explained.

 

 

 

 

 

"How many percent that this would work?" Taeyeon asked Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

"I think almost 95% since we have hot fanboys." YoonA answered.

 

 

 

After that Taeyeon nodded and continue what she is doing. And yes the ended their day formulating some other steps how to help Seohyun get Jung Yonghwa back.

 

 

 

9 am, XYZ Private Restaurant: All of the SNSD members and fanboys are present. Seohyun and YoonA explained carefully to the boys the details and how will they do it. And yes before the day ends each of SNSD's fanboys has their girls to pleased, to make sure that they won't fan girl Yonghwa again or maybe just lessen their fangirling towards Yonghwa.

---------------

 

Kekeke. Wooh I will be a lazy freak now. :) So comment up! :)