" I'm 23 now, I must be braver" - Seohyun

" I'm 23 now, I must be braver" - Seohyun

 

“What was that all about?” Taeyeon asked Seohyun went they went backstage.

 

 

“What do you mean what was that all about Unnie?” Seohyun said with innocent face.

 

 

“Don’t play games with me, Seohyun” Taeyeon said while she is opening their dressing room. “What’s with you and your hard tapping at Yonghwa’s shoulder?”

 

 

“Can we talk about it in our dorm Unnie? I’m not comfortable about talking this kind of things here.” Seohyun said.

 

 

“Okay but you—“  Before even Taeyeon could finish her sentence the two 7 girls were disturbed by a a loud squealing from Tiffany.

 

 

“What happened?!”  Sunny asked Tiffany, with her worried face.

 

 

“Unnie are you alright?” Yoona asked Tiffany.

 

 

“ I’m alright no need to worry.” Tiffany said while fanning herself with her hand, then she quickly looks at Seohyun. “ But maknae should explain something to us first.” Tiffany continued with a very naughty smile on her face.

 

 

“And what is it?” Yuri asked.

 

 

“This!” Tiffany said while she is showing a GIF of Seohyun, patting Yonghwa’s ahoulder.

 

 

“Wow! That was fast! It only happened a few minutes ago.” Seohyun said with amazement in her voice.

 

 

“That’s not the point the Seohyun-ah. Why did you do that? Why are you doing this kind of things? Why are you suddenly cleaning up rumours, talking about love, relationships, and now showing sweetness to Yonghwa?” Sunny asked with a questioning face.

 

 

“Maybe, because it’s time for her to have a love life! Am I right Hyunnie?” Yuri asked with her teasing voice.

 

 

“Sunny Unnie, I think it’s time for me to do, what I should have done a very long time ago.”  Seohyun said with her most sincere voice.

 

 

“And what is that?” Sunny asked the maknae.

 

 

“And that is showing my love for Jung Yonghwa. It’s kind of unfair that after WGM he is the only who keeps on showing his love for me, he doesn’t even care about is image. While I am there avoiding every questions that is connected with him and my feelings for him.” Seohyun said with her sad voice and while keeping her head down.

 

 

“OMO! Seohyun-ah! Why do you have to do that? I mean it’s like you’re putting him in misery for a lot 2 years. Now I know the reasons why CNBlue’s songs are like that.” Sunny said to their maknae.

 

 

“I’ve been a coward Unnie, but now I will win back my Yo~ong again. I will show him what I truly feel about him.”  Seohyun said while facing her Unnies.

 

 

“And we are with you every step of the way!” Jessica said while putting her hands on Seohyun’s shoulder.

 

 

“Me too!” Sunny, Tiffany, Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Sooyoung shouted.

 

 

“Thank you so much Unnies!” Seohyun said with her smile on her face.

 

 

“But the way maknae are you reading ‘Flirting 101’ book?” Hyoyeon asked.

 

 

“Why Unnie?” the maknae asked with her puzzled look.

 

 

Because you look like flirting with Jung Yonghwa a while ago!” Taeyeon answered that causes all the girls to laugh.

 

 

“Aigooo! Unnie I learned that from Yoona Unnie.” Seohyun answered.

 

 

“And when did I flirted? And with who?” Yoona asked.

 

 

“With Jong Hyun oppa. 3 consecutive weeks Unnie! Well thanks to you I learn how to be a little oyu know without other people noticing it.” Seohyun said while laughing and smiling.

 

 

“Ohwell! Hahaha! Group hug!” Yoona shouted then all of the girls hugged each other.

 

 

“Seohyun remember we are always here, supporting you.” Sooyoung said with her Unnie face.

 

 

“Thank you Unnie for the support.” Seohyun said while facing her Unnies. “But I’m 23 years old now; I must be braver than before. And also I think 2 years of being a coward is enough it’s time for me to be happy. And I will start that by getting Jung Yonghwa back.” She said with a full of determination that can be showed in her face.