CNBlue, The Clueless Lamb

" I'm 23 now, I must be braver" - Seohyun

 

“Hyung have you notice that you’re fangirls, are not fangirling you anymore?” Jungshin asked their leader, who was busy being lazy.

 

 

 

 

“Oh yes! I noticed that too! And it’s kind of weird because it like they are busy fangirling SNSD’s fan boys?” Minhyuk said suspiciously, which made all the 3 boys wonder more.

 

 

 

 

“Hmm. Maybe because, our Hyung, here is not as attractive as SNSD’s fanboys. But it’s a good thing for me.” Jonghyun said with a wide smile on his face.

 

 

 

 

“You always think about yourself! How about me! I’m losing my fangirls! Minhyuk-ah, can you give me some of your fangirls?” Yonghwa said to their 2nd maknae that made all of them laugh.

 

 

 

 

“Anyway, we are here in this industry not to have fangirls, but to make music…” Yonghwa said.

 

 

 

 

“Yes! Hyung is right! But if our Yonghwa Hyung is losing his fangirls does that mean we are waaaaaaaaay much more attractive than him?” Jungshin asked.

 

 

 

 

“Yeah! I think that’s the reason!” Jonghyun told their maknae while continuing to test on his phone.

 

 

 

 

“Yeah right! Anyway I’ll be sleeping now! You guys should sleep too!” Yonghwa said while making his way to his room.

 

 

 

 

 

At SNSD’s dorm:

 

 

 

 

“So stage one is accomplished, so what’s the next step?”  Taeyeon said.

 

 

 

 

“Hmm. I was thinking of asking our SUJU oppas for some help.” YoonA said.

 

 

 

Hmm. What kind of help Unnie?” the maknae asked the deer of the group.

 

 

 

 

“I look at CNBlue’s schedule and they are going to be the guest of Kiss Radio show tomorrow night.” YoonA explained.

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                         

“Does our SUJU know that our Seohyunnie likes, I mean loves Jung Yonghwa?” Hyoyeon asked her group mates.

 

 

 

“Not yet! Better tell them now. So you know they could plan.” Tiffany said.

 

 

 

 

Text Conversation:

 

 

To: SUJU

Oppa, we just want you to know that our Seohyunnie still likes Jung Yonghwa. Oh let me correct that! She still loves him! So please do something that could make Yonghwa talk about Seohyun and do his famous cheek bursting because of Seohyun, and make sure that the whole world would know if he is jealous of Khuhyun. Thanks. ~~

From: Eye Smile Tiffany! :)

 

 

 

To: Eye Smile Tiffany

Really? Our Seohyunnie still loves him! Wow lucky guy! Don’t worry, we planned everything well! And of course the master mind is our evil maknae. No worries can now find a way to make sure that we will talk about Seohyun tomorrow night!

From: SUJU

 

 

 

To:  SUJU

Thanks oppas! You really are a big help.

From: Eye Smile Tiffany

 

“Okay it’s done now. All we have to do is wait for what the SUJU planned.” Tiffany said.

 

 

 

At SUJU’s dorm:

 

 

 

 

“So that’s the plan, so please don’t mess up hyung. I’ll talk to staff also to make sure that CNBlue or Yonghwa won’t recognize my voice.” Khyuhyun said to Sungmin

 

 

 

 

“Yeahh. Fine. I’m going to sleep if your done.”Sungmin said then headed to his room.

-------

Hello everbody, so this update is unedited again. :( Anyway, I'm sorry that i have to update so late, it is because of my hectic plans, plus i have to track down EVERY YongSeo moment. Anyway I wan to thank everyone who subscribed and commented. :) It makes me wanna cry. :)

 

So please comment. :) I'll try to update as soon as possible. Anyway all the fuss is making me nervous about YongSeo so please let's protect YongSeo okay? :)

 

#PROTECTYONGSEO

#LOVEYONGSEO

#RESPECTYONGSEO