" It's Over, I'm Sorry" - Yonghwa

" I'm 23 now, I must be braver" - Seohyun

 

“Hyung! Did we see what we just see??” Jonghyun asked their leader.

 

 

 

“Huh?! What do you mean by that, Jonghyun-ah?”  Yonghwa said while he is opening the door of the CNBlue’s dressing room. Of course he knows what Jonghyun is saying, he is not that dumb not to know what he is saying. But if he said ‘yes’ there is a 99 percent chance that his donsaengs will ask if he and Seohyun is in a relationship.

 

                                                                                                                                  

 

“Hyung, you know what we are talking about.”  Minhyuk said while they are now inside their dressing room with his I-Know-That-You-Know-What-Are-We-Talking-About face.

 

 

 

“Hyung, are you dating Seohyun-ssi?” Jungshin asked.

 

 

 

“Yeah! Are you dating my twin, Hyung?” Minhyuk asked him also. He know what this boys wants, they want him to say ‘Yes, I’m dating your Hyungsonim’ but too bad the answer is ‘No, I’m not dating here because what’s between us is over 2 years ago.’ 

 

 

 

Yonghwa let out a big sigh then look at his at his bandmates and said “No, there’s nothing going on between us.”

 

 

 

Yonghwa saw it. He saw how Jonghyun’s eager to know, happy and excited face turns into a sad and I-Can’t-Believe-This-Face, Jungshin’s I-Know-That- He-Will-Say-Yes-“I’m-dating-our-hyungsonim” face turns into a very shocked yet sad face and Minhyuk’s happy and excited face turns into a very teary eyed and disappointed face. Yes, he saw it all. It would be a lie, if he would be say that it doesn’t pained him seeing his bandmates hurt, sad and disappointed face.

 

 

 

Minutes had passed yet, nobody still wants to break the silence for Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin breaking the silence would be an act that they don’t really care about their leader and SNSD’s maknae, while for Yonghwa breaking the silence is like, not giving his dongsaengs a time to absorb the sad truth and not respecting their feelings.  While silence if filling up their time, though it is not really a comfortable silence, Jung Yonghwa’s phone rang and when he checked it he saw that their manager is calling them.

 

 

 

“Hyung, do you need something?” Yonghwa asked their manager, but at the same time the boys are thanking him silently in their mind, because he was able to break up the uncomfortable silence between the 4 of them.

 

 

 

“Yonghwa-ah, tell the boys that you have a fan signing meeting in an hour, please get ready I will be there in 10 minutes, I’ll you boys up at the lobby.” CNBlue’s manager told the CNBlue’s leader.

 

 

 

“Okay, hyung I’ll tell them. Bye.” After that he pressed his end call button. Yonghwa faced s with a smiling, yes, his fake smiling face. But he has to put this fake smile to assure to these boys his alright and everything will be alright.

 

 

 

“Okay boys let get ready, we have a fan signing meeting in an hour. We have to look good for our fans you know!” Yonghwa said to his boys to lighten up the mood.

 

 

“Hyung! We don’t have to do that, they our music because our music is good, not because we look good.” Jonghyun said helping his Hyung to lighten up the two maknae’s mood.

 

 

                                                                             

“Jonghyun hyung is right! Plus I think we look good enough to face them.” Jungshin said to his two hyungs.

 

 

 

“Yeah I think so too! So let’s go?” Minhyuk said with his famous eye smile.

 

 

 

Then the CNBlue boys packed their stuffs and went down, on their way to the lobby they saw 9 beautiful goddesses seating on the sofa of the MBC lobby. The CNB boys tried to make sure that the SNSD girls will not notice them, but of course SNSD is not just an ordinary girls that can sing, dance, act, model, and host and have beautiful faces, they are also good at observing people and well being a spy.

                                                                             

 

 

“Oh! Here come the CNB boys! Congratulations!” All the 9 girls said then they bowed at them. Of course CNB was shock! SNSD, bowing in front of them? Never in their wildest dream would they think of that! Why?! Because they are THE GREAT SNSD!

 

 

 

“You guys did great with your new song! Make sure that you will make your song 4 weeks in a row winner, okay?” Taeyeon said to them, all the CNB boys could do is to nod because well they are really shock.

 

 

 

“Okay then, we had to go. Our manager their already, I think your manager is there too.” Tiffany said while picking her stuff, then after a few seconds all the 9 girls wave their hands at them to say their goodbyes. After they SNSD girls left it’s time for them to also leave, well because Tiffany is right their manager is their already.

 

 

 

Inside their van Yonghwa tried to recall what happened that day, first the tapping incident in front many people, second him saying the sad truth about his relationship with Seohyun, third SNSD bowing and congratulating them and lastly her not giving him even a glance a while ago.

 

 

Yonghwa then remembered what the WGM told him 2 years ago

 

“It’s over Yonghwa-ssi, I’m sorry. We really did tried our best to make sure that Seohyun will not leave this show but its SM’s decision, we cannot do anything about it.”

 

 

 

He also remembered all the things that he has done to make sure that Seohyun will understand that he loves her so much, he makes sure that he will be good enough for her but it looks like that all of his effort were wasted.

 

 

 

Yonghwa was still thinking all the things he had done for Seohyun when Jonghyun tapped him.

 

 

 

“Hyung, I think you should forget her, it’s been 2 years you suffered too much. Plus look she is not even giving you even a glance when we met her in the lobby, may I remind you there is no camera inside the lobby, so maybe…” Jonghyun said, he didn’t have to continue because he knows that his hyung already know what he is trying to say.

 

 

“Well I guess you’re right. I guess it’s over. I think I have to move on now.” Yonghwa said to Jonghyun with a defeat expression that can see in his face.

------------------------

Bwuaahahaha! Continuation of this story, hmm. i don't think i would add another, well who knows right? anyway vote and comment. :) tired to edit though! =)))