Looking for Junhong-pyon

Day By Day

"Hmm.. Since Yongguk's on that bus, and he has money.. And I don't.. Gah! How messed up can this day be?" Himchan shouted, walking towards no where, completely unaware that a few more blocks, he'd find Daehyun's house.

So, Himchan kept walking and walking for the past half-hour. He soon found himself in front of Daehyun's house.

"Daehyun! Jung Daehyun!" He shouted, luckily Daehyun was home alone.

"H-Himchan? What in the world are you doing here?" Daehyun asked, the other ruffled his hair and answered with a bright smile.

"I got lost following Junhong-pyon home. Plus Yongguk's on the bus we rode." He confessed, Daehyun couldn't contain his laughter anymore and bursted out laughing.

"Y-You what?" He asked as he wiped the tears from his eyes "You got lost and left Yongguk on the bus? Just because you we're following your Junhong-pyon home?" He asked, still laughing and wiping away the tears.

"Hey, it's not funny you know! I had to make sure he'd get home safely! Oh yeah, reminds me of which, the bus we rode on stopped a few blocks away from here."

"Jinjaro? Then that means your Junhong-pyon's house isn't far from here. And the next bus stop isn't far from here, either." Daehyun explained, thinking of the possible revenge Yongguk would do to Himchan.

"Oh, that means.. You can take me there!" Himchan cheered.

"Whoah, hold on there cowboy! I can't, since my parents aren't going home for some business , I can't and won't leave the house alone just because you wanna find where your damsel in distress lives. Who knows? They might accuss us of trespassing their house for a simple 'Junhong-pyon!' call!" 

".. You done yet? I only said 2 sentences and you answered with let me guess more than 5!" Himchan shouted back.

"Aish, I give up. I'll see if I can find his house and take you there. But don't expect me to wait for you to get reported to the police." Daehyun argued.

"Yay! I owe you one Daehyuniie!" Himchan cheered and hugged Daehyun with so much force, the younger man could barely breathe anymore.

"Y-Yah! A-Are you..planning t-to kill me...?!"

"Oh, sorry Daehyuniie!" Himchan said and release Daehyun from his Death Hug.

"Damn..! I thought you wanna see your Junhong-pyon?!"

"I do! And come on, hurry up!" Himchan insisted.

"Aish, can't you wait for a few Goddamn minutes?! Stay inside, I'll call you once I find where lives." Daehyun instructed as Himchan nodded and went inside. He sighed for agreeing, but nonetheless he loved Himchan's Death Hugs. Daehyun looked up and wandered to where Himchan said, the bus stop.

Daehyun smiled at the sight; Himchan's damsel in distress. He watched from afar as Junhong saw his hyung and got into the car. Though he'd tell Himchan his Junhong-pyon isn't from here, something stopped him and pulled him closer towards the two. He sighed and followed the car, it wasn't moving fast though so he could easily follow, it was like they were only using bicycles. He watched as the two arrived home. Daehyun looked up and saw a mansion.

This kid's got fortune alright! No wonder he seemed over protected. Even from Himchan. Daehyun thought as he walked towards the Choi mansion.

Hmm.. I wonder how can I enter their house from here..? Gah.. I shouldn't have followed them! Daehyun mentally screamed while observing the place.

"How can we help you, young man?" Seunghyun asked, a sweet and gentle smile placed on his face.

"O-Oh, my friend.. Well he.. Uh.."

"Don't worry, I don't bite. Come on in, I'm pretty sure you must be tired from all the following you did." Seunghyun said with a heart melting smile.

"W-What..? C-can I call you hyung?" Daehyun nervously asked.

"Haha, of course you can. So cheer up cause I won't kill you or anything." Seunghyun winked.

"Hyung.. I mean absolutely no harm, so if I may ask, where's Junhong-pyon..?" Daehyun nervously asked as he entered their mansion which seemed like a paradise, or even Heaven.

"Junhong'-pyon'? Who added that in the end?" Seunghyun chuckled as he heard  the nickname given to his dongsaeng.

"Oh, uhm.. Err... I uh.." Daehyun was left speechless for some reason, the moment he saw Seunghyun, he felt something different, of course it wouldn't be love. He looked at the older who was still chuckling from Junhong's given nickname. He tried to relax, but he felt something burn deep within him, a feeling of hate.

When Seunghyun finally smiled at him, he somehow hated it and just wanted to kill him from some odd reason.

Too bad the same can't be said for you.

He turned around, he saw Seunghyun too busy with something, the voice sounded so familiar and sounded like Seunghyun's. Daehyun felt uncomfortable so he just sat.