Interruptions

Day By Day

"Seunghyun hyung," Junhong called, "Are you going to take me home?" He asked, his hyung shook his head and simply left the topic.

Himchan looked up, he saw Yongguk from above, as if watching them. He walked to where Yongguk was, he tapped the elder's shoulder, "Yongguk," He called, Yongguk turned around, giving him a 'what do you want' look, "Mind giving me a reason why you invited Junhong-pyon here?" He asked, arms crossed on his chest.

Yongguk simply chuckled, "Why? I want him to have fun." He replied. Himchan simply stared.

"Have fun? God Yongguk, you may be my friend but I'm not letting you touch nor get close to Junhong-pyon!"

"Your point is?" Yongguk sarcastically asked, "He needs love, Himchan, and I don't think you can give that to him in any way."

Himchan scoffed, obviously beyond pissed at his friend, "Shut up, I'll show you love, I'll show you I can and will give him love." With that, he left, Yongguk was simply smiling at the determination of Himchan,

Worry not, Kim Himchan, once you fall for him more than you already love him right now, he'll also fall for you, He thought, If you do it right, that is. He was left smiling to himself, Himchan was walking towards Junhong, full of determination.

"Junhong," He called, "What is Yongguk to you?"

"W-What..? What does that supposed to mean?" Junhong asked, he looked down, obviously finding his shoes more interesting than the man in front of him.

He sighed, "Junhong, I'm just asking you who is Yongguk in your life."

"W-Well, he's a good friend.." He answered, he didn't notice Daehyun walking towards them, when he suddenly bumped into someone.

"Agh," The young man said, "God, I'm so sorry!" Daehyun looked up to find an undeniably handsome young man.

He was rendered speechless, he couldn't believe how attractive they guy was, even with that mask and simple tuxedo on, he looked stunning. When the young man had finally removed the mask, Daehyun was now staring at him like he was a goddess. That perfectly styled blonde hair, those small yet adorably plump lips, those majestic eyes, that killer jawline, everything about him was beyond perfect. He snapped back to reality when he saw the young man chucking, he didn't realize that his cheeks were burning.

"Sorry about earlier, I'm Yoo Youngjae. Yongguk hyung's cousin." Youngjae said with a soft smile, he chuckled again when Daehyun couldn't move his eyes away from him, "Hey~" He called, waving his hand in front of Daehyun's face.

That melodic voice, He thought, Is it even human to be this perfect? And that voice, is it.. Heaven...?

"Hey, if you're just gonna stare at me all night, I suggest you just take a photo." Youngjae joked, which made Daehyun blush even more.

"S-Sorry.. I'm Jung Daehyun, nice to meet you, Youngjae." He smiled, though unable to remove the cherry red color from his cheeks.

"So yeah," Youngjae started, "Let's take a walk, shall we?" He winked, causing the man to blush even more.

God, I swear I can hear my heart ready to jump out! Daehyun thought, as he was walking together along side with Youngjae.

It was quite the night where you'd say that it's a night to remember. Daehyun and Youngjae were walking in Yongguk's garden, having their own little world with their little chit chats, "Hey Daehyuniie," He called, "What's your favorite food?"

"Well, since I can't pick to save my life, I guess cheesecake!" He cheered.

"Cheesecake huh? What if I make you choose between your cheesecake and your future?"

If you were my future, Yoo Youngjae, I'd definitely choose you. He thought.

"Well, that depends on who's my future, I really don't know."

The two just chuckled, laughing at their talk.

-~-~-~o0o~-~-~-

"Look, all I'm trying to say is," Himchan sighed, "I'm sorry, Junhong-pyon."

Junhong simply nodded, while Himchan beamed from pure happiness, all the while Jiyong and Seunghyun found the two, "It was a great night Jiyong, thank you."

"Agreed, see ya soon, Seunghyun."

"Come on, Junhong, we better get going home, party's over." Seunghyun said, Junhong nodded and they left.

"Come on, Himchan, us too. We better get going home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it short? Yeah, you can blame my iPad for that, makes it look like an extremely long chapter.

Happy Mothers' Day guys! ^^

Have you guys been waiting for DaeJae? Well, here it is! ^^