Monster!

Hunting MR. Y, F R E E & S I N G L E ♪(´ε` )

I can't believe that I just agreed to live with my future in-laws from now onwards. If you're in my shoes I bet you would agreed too. I just can't imagine my life without my Joongie anymore. I'm sure my son will blame me forever if ever Joongie got taken away from us. So to be in the safest side I decided to win the whole Kim family. Right... and here I am now in the outskirt of Busan. In front of my car is a humongous wood gate. Am I really in Korea? At the side of the gate there's a wood plate, and on it I can read the family name "KIM" big and clear. I guess I'm in the right place then. Man, weird taste they have here. Wood gate? seriously? And why live so far away from the city, even miles away from the last village. I can't even tell if I'm in a country side or just plainly being in the woods. Ehem I'm just telling the truth. No offence. They're my future in-laws so I know.. I better behave just like when Changmin is in front of my Joongie. But since I'm a superstar that have a motto; passion for fashion. So I guess I tends to criticize the things that way out of my likings.

Aiish there's not even a doorbell! Can they even hear me if ever I knock? Arrgh not even a phone signal around here! Korea is not so modernize then. Argh what the.. Oh! A person is coming out! I better be polite and greet him or even her face to face. First impression means a lot!

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Jung Yunho. My lover Kim Jaejoong, and our son Jung Changmin are inside. Are you perhaps the security.." 

"How dare you! Do I look like a securityguard to you? Mr. Jung I'm very hurt by your word."

"OMO!! Heechul-umma! Mianhe! I.. I didn't saw that it was you. It's already dark in here and I never expected that you will greet me instead of..."

"Enough chitchat Mr. Jung. Since you'll be living with us from now on, I hope that you will abide by the rules, but first of all.. Yeorabun, welcome Jung Yunho-ssi to our household." Why so serious eh? Yeorabun who?

"Oh"  there are others in front of me!? 

 

'CLAP'  clap? Why so loud. It's already in the middle of the night.

'1..2..3'  why counting? Oh the lights are coming... I can see.. One, two, three,.... Woah! 

'BOW'  why are there tons of people bowing at me at the same time. I know I'm a celebrity, but there's no need for this.

"WELCOME JUNG YUNHO-SSI TO THE KIM-GUMI"  Right, I almost forgot that... I'll be living from now on with the yakuzas. Great..... I can even feel their murderous stares. 

"Jung Yunho-ssi is the so called 'lover' of Jaejoong. He still didn't have a permission to date my son, so technically Jaejoong-ah is still single, free and y as he is now." Are my ears playing jokes on me? Did he just said that my Joongie is still single even though he already have me? 

"Ehm excuse my meddling in, but I'm seriously Jaejoong's lover."

"Then have you and my son already done it?" Done it? Oh!! Kekeke..

"YES!! Just yesterday night!" 

 

'GASP'  eh? The guys who welcomed me just minutes ago started directing theirs guns and other weapons to me. Am I in danger by being so honest? 

"Take it easy everyone." Phew I owe you one Heechul-umma. 

"Since you'll be living with us.. It's one of the rules to not have any ual intercouse when you're in the house premisses. No either outside of the house. Simply to say.. You're not allowed to have with my son from now on." I take back about the I owe you thingy! What the heaven rule is that? No with my Joongie anymore? As in anymore?!! 

"You heard me Yunho-ssi? No with my Jaejoong, unless you're accepted by all of us. I mean ALL."  Great.. My future mother-in-law is such a monster. 

 

 

Appa!!! Where are you appa!!? You left me and umma in this house full of scary guys! How can you do that to us!!? Appa!! Come~ come~ if you did come then I promise to be good to you tomorrow! Huk~ where are y...

'BAM' Appa? Oh... Just the she-male grandma. Aiish be nice to the door! 

"Omo! Little Changmin is still awake while Joongie is not? Haha you guys are so kawaii!" Stop using other words that I can't understand. You she-male grandma!! Kawaii? What's that!? And stop being noisy! My umma is sleeping!

Annyeong yeorabun! I know you guys are wondering why I'm still awake.. Well, Changminnie is not going to sleep till his dad arrive! I'm keeping an eye on my umma. In case the scary guys will do something bad to him, Changminnie will surely protect Umma! 

"Oh right! Your appa just arrived and I'll take you to him" appa is here? Finally! What took you so long old man!! 

 

Dear angles in heaven above. I don't wanna die by the hands of the she-male grandma. He is now carrying me so I hope he's not clumsy enough to 'accidentally' dropped me off the ground. Just in case it happen, please let me live to take my revenge on him someday. Kindly, Jung Changmin.

 

 

What a headache! I can't believe that the great me will now be living with bunches of yakuzas. If not for my geniune love for my Joongie, then never in HELL will I be here. Chulmonster said that he will bring my two angels sooner. Oh how I miss my Joongie's lovings and my son's grumpiness! 

 

"Here we are little one. Your appa is inside." I heard Chulmonster, I mean Chul-umma said it from outside the room. Joongie seem so quiet. 

 

'BAM'  gooosh, be nice to the door! 

 

"Yunho-ah here is your chubby cutie son!"  My son is not CHUUUUBBY!

"Thank you Chul-umma. Oh hello to you my son!" As usual, Changmin used his usual pout as a greeting to me. Oh such a cutie. He really got it from me. 

"Okay, I'll be sleeping then. Remember Jung that you need to wake up at 5am tomorrow."  Urrgh seriously! 5am? That's the time I'm in Joongie dreamland. Why why why...Oh wait.. Where is my Joong.... 

'BAM' Right, he left just like that.. Not being nice to the door at all. 

 

"Minnie-ah where is your umma?" Better ask the little genius in my arms. 

"HUK~~ appa!!"  Omo! Wae~ wae! 

"Minnie-ah, why are you sobbing? Where is Umma hmm?" God, please let my lover be safe in this house full of... Yakuzas. 

"Umma~huuuk..appa, umma~~ waa" Oh no! What's going on? Did something happened to my Joongie while I'm gone? ! 

"Changmin-ah! Tell appa~ what.. What happened to umma hmm? Bali~ what's wrong with him? Where is he?"  Please god no! 

"Appa~ p.a.b.o."  Eh?

"Minnie-ah! Did you just said that Appa is stupid? Wae?? Where did you learned that word? It's a bad word so don't ever use it again. Arasso?"  Riiiight, he just ignored me. 

"Appa~~~ Umma~~~". Goossh I almost forgot! 

" Where is your Umma, Minnie-ah?"  

"Appa, umma~"  

 

 

Aiish I don't know how to say the word, but I can act it to you appa what umma is doing right now. Hmm ah! Okay okay! Closed eyes, not moving. 

"Ehh? Your umma fainted?" Waaay to go old man. Aish! Again, closed eyes and not moving.

"Minnie-ah, are you saying that your umma has closed eyes and unmovable? Is he... Is he... NOOOOO!!!"  Woah, why screamed so loud appa? Aish, my eardrums. Dammit! Oh yeah I learned new words just by hearing after some guys with drawings in their bodies. They are all over around! 

'BAM'  *commotion* 'BAM' 'BAM' *commotion* 'BAM' 'BAM' 'BAM'

Oh holy lamb! What are those noises..

 

"WHO IS THE INTRUDER?! SHOW YOURSELF!"  

'BAAAM'  poor door and why is my appa have his hands up? They're just the ahjussis with drawings in their bodies. Why so serious old man? 

 

"Hmm, it's just me?" Lame sentence appa. Aish! 

"Yunho-ssi? You're the one who shouted NOOOOO awhile ago?"  Lame scream awhile ago too appa. Aish! 

"Uhm yeah, mianhe. It's just that.. I asked my son where Joongie is and then Minnie-ah acted with closed eyes and unmoving so I assumed that something bad happened to him. Can you guys tell me where he really is? Is he okay?" 

 

"What's going on here?" 

"UMMA!" 

"JOONGIE!"  

 

"My love! I though something bad happened to you! I was really worried!" 

"Eh? Why did you think of the absurd, Yunnie-ah?" 

"Well... I asked our son where you were and then he acted as if you were dead.." 

"Haha! Really? I was just sleeping in my old room. Aigoo Minnie-ah! Can you show to umma how you dramatized awhile ago?" 

 

That's easy. Just for you Umma! I'll act more greater than my pops. Closed eyes, don't move. Hold my breath. I can do it! 

 

"SEE! He acts like a dead one! He didn't even breath!" 

"Whahahahaha! Minnie-ah, you'll be a great actor more than your father soon enough."  Just like I said, umma. I'm the best! 

"Urrgh that's not fuuuuunny!!" 

 

"Yah Jung! Go to your designated room! NOW! Let everyone sleep peacefully! Changmin and Jaejoong will be on the room next to yours, but don't ever try to get in the same room as them at night. We are watching you from close doors." 

 

"Uhm neh, Chul-umma."  What a divaish mother-in-law. 


KYAAAH! Here is another chap! Thanks for all the comments, subscribers, readers! More comments will be loved! UP NEXT: The Jungs yakuza lives.