Love dust!

Hunting MR. Y, F R E E & S I N G L E ♪(´ε` )

I've been living with the handsome Jung Yunho and his cute son Changmin for a week now and so far it's been a bliss, but at some point a torture as well. I can't show my feelings to the man I desires with all my beauty and it ! Even though he treats me as a new family member, at some point Yunnie is till my employer and I'm still Changmin's nanny. For a week now I've been behaving like I'm not Yunnie's fan at all. Do you know how difficult that is? I wanna ask him to take pictures together with me so that I can post it on my Twitter with a caption of 'me & my luv', ask him for his signature over and over again so that all my stuffs has his touch on it and of course I wanna ask for some fun fan service as well, but hell no I can't or more to say I shouldn't! uurrrgh! Keeping my emotions at one place is harder than I ever imagined. If the fanboy Jae emerged then I sure am will go gaga over his awesomeness! And it's a week now since I wanna try slapping his y ! So close yet so far. Wanna slap that asssss!! 

My maiden heart had cried for 7 days because of Yunnie's scandal. Hidden lover? OMO~NAA! I had looked around the house after some traces if ever there's one. Goshness! Goshness! I was acting like a detective in the loose whenever the boys were sleeping! Thanks heaven I never found any suspicious objects or else the awesome me will cry a river. Believe me! & yet today, Yunnie confirmed that there's no hidden lover at all. Kkkk I'm so happy that I wanna smack his tempting ! Then that means that I still have a chance.. chance to seduce him Kkk. Just you wait Jung Yunho! 

You guys must be wondering what we've been doing so far today. Well, we've had just finished shopping and you know what? Yunnie bought a couples' towels, mugs, even blue and pink chopticks! Now I wonder if the pink stuffs were bought for me cuz it's my fave color and the blue ones were his so that we're like a new couple in love!

We decided to eat outside and right now we are in SS501 resto at Cheongdam. The place looks stylish, with the sense of classic style. The waitress politely guided us to our table, a bit far away from the others and the bodyguards quietly sat together in the nearest table before us. The resto illuminates it's high quality standard. There were already some customers when we went inside, thanks heaven no one recognized Yunnie because half of his face was covered and the guards were surrounding us when we went inside. The same waitress who welcomed us awhile ago is now standing in front of our table. I wonder if she recognized my Yunnie. Oh god please no or else our family time will be ruined!!

After a minute or two we ordered a pasta of the same caliber and so I started giving Changmin his baby food while he is in his baby cruizers. The cute baby always claps his hands whenever the spoon of food is in front of his face, waiting for him to indulge it. He really likes to eat and loves to call me 'Umma'. I wonder why Yunnie doesn't even mind that his son calls me that. I guess kekeke... I guess that Yunnie likes the idea too of me being Changminnies' mom. Omo!! I will surely gain haters! Oh well, my beauty can defeat anyone! 

 

"Your order is here sir." the same waitress puts down the pasta in front of Yunho.. Well, where is mine, missy? I was about to ask the waitress when someone at my back blurted.. 

"Here is your pasta sir. Especially cooked with love." a mans' voice was heard. A very familiar voice. 

"Oppa!" Kyaa! My fave oppa of this lifetime is standing behind me with a pasta plate in his hand. Still looking dashling as ever! I unconciously stood up from my chair and hugged the man with still a plate in his hand. I was so overwhelmed to see him you know!  

"Baby~ let me put the pasta on the table first." he said with his oozing appeal. Kyaa! I then let him go... for awhile yeah before he himself hugs me again. After a minute I heard my name.."JAE" loud and clear. 

"Oh Yunnie-ah, meet Hyunjoong oppa. Oppa, it's Yunnie.. I mean Jung Yunho-ah." I simply introduced them to each other. Believe me or not, both of them are oozing with iness! I feel like fainting. Omo~naaa! After they hand-shaked, Oppa sat at my side of the table. The little Changminnie then began whimpering. Ohh~ you possessive baby! Umma will always be yours, hon. 

"What a cute baby! Jae, is he yours?" Aigoo oppa! He..

"He is OUR bundle of joy." Eh? Am.. Am I really the umma now, Yunnie-ah? 

"Uh, I see. What's your name little boy?" Hyunjoong oppa starts baby talking to Changmin, but the little one didn't even batter an eyelash, and instead called me Umma dozens of times. Yunnie-ah then brought Changmin to my lap.. "Here is your umma, Minnie-ah" Omo!! I'm dying cuz of happiness right now! 

 

The little bad boy of ours then grumpily looked at Hyunjoong oppa before staring back at me. Oh oh!


"What is it Minnie-ah?" I asked the grumpy little one softly. He is cute even with his usual pout! Really like father like son cuz right now.. Yunnie-ah has the same pout! Ayaaa~ cuties! 

"Umma~" the cute little one started.. 

"Neh Minnie-ah?" 

"Umma~ Ap..pa~" Did I just heard him say appa? Uh oh, I guess we all heard it right cuz I suddenly heard Yunnie gasp from the opposite table.

"Appa? what about your appa?" I then looked at Yunnie's direction. Holy goaty! Yunnie-ah has unshed tears!

"Appa~" Changmin points his tiny forefinger to Yunnie's direction. Oh you wanna go to daddy? I then walked to Yunnie's side. 

"Appa..uhhm.." Ayaaa~ Changminnie you makes your father teary eyed. We all wait for the little one to continue his new found words. The resto silently waits. 

"Appa..sa..lang..umma." salang? Minnie-ah explain it more! Umma didn't understand. On cue I heard Yunnie replied... "Neh.. Appa sarang umma." Uh? Can I die in happiness now? 

"Appa salang umma!!" Minnie-ah happily repeated his words. Heavenly dreams, please remains forever! 

 

After a few moments, Changmin then quietly stares at me, I'm still flabbergasted! 

 

"Uhhhm.." he blurted while pouting. Appa loves me, Changmin-ah?  

"Umma sa..lang appa?" he asked while staring intently on me. Uh..I wanna cry.

"Of course.. Umma sarang appa-ah" I answered with heavy breathing. Goshness! It's technically a confession! After hearing my most awaiting answer, the little Changmin then claps his hands. Earning us more audiences. 

"And we love Changmin too." Yunnie mentioned before planting a kiss on Changmin's forehead.. then.. mine too? Kyaaa! Omo~naa, omo~naa! 

 

 

 

'Oh Hyunjoong-ah! Did you meet my brother?'

'Ah neh..but..uhhm'

'But what?'

'I didn't know that he already have a family.' 

'......'

'His son even called him umma.' 

'So soon?'

'Yes. The kid even made his parents confessed at each other in front of everyone.'

'Woah!'

'I'm dumbstruck. I think I need a few drinks right now. Let's keep in touch hyung.'

'Okay Hyunjoong-ah. Take care and I'm sorry.'

'No need to say sorry hyung. I guess me and Jaejoong are really not meant for each other.'  

 

 

 

'Ma! I have something to report about Joongie!' 

'Oh you seem overly excited. What is it, Su?'

'He already have a family of his own!'

'EH?'

'Oh appa is there too? Annyeong appa!'

'Hello my eldest! Su, what do you mean by Joongie having a family of his own?'

'Uh well, he already have a son and a partner.'

'Omo! I'm a grandpa already?'.. 'I'm a grandma now?'

'Okay guys, calm down geesh~ heard anything about the superstar, Jung Yunho before?' 

'Hmm yes we do, waeyo?'

'He is Joongie's partner!'

'EH?'

'Oh hello Bum-ah! You're there too huh. How's my little brother today?'

'I'm fine hyung. Hmm Joongie hyung is the person in the news as Yunho-ssi's hidden lover?'

'Yes! and they have a son too!'

'Ma~ Pa~ Su hyung~ I'm an uncle now at an age of 10?' 

'.....' 

'.....'   

'.....' 

 

"LET'S HEAD TO SEOUL.. NOW!" The last members of the Kim family decided to visit Seoul upon hearing the news about Jaejoong's sudden established family.  

 

The ride from the resto was really awkward. I didn't know if Yunnie really loves me or he just said it cuz Changmin made him to. I'm not even sure if he took my confession seriously. Aiish~ Oh my beauty! Relax~  The little Changmin was soundly sleeping in his father's arms while snoring cutely, not minding the commotions. Me on the other hand was held by Yunnie's other free hand. Blocking me away from all the camera shots. My heart was pounding really hard in that 5 minutes. We arrived at home around 8pm after 5 minutes of struggling away from the reporters. The bodyguards headed home after our resto visit! When we got inside, all the stuffs we bought were in the hallway. Blocking us from getting any further inside. Suddenly, Yunnie gave the still sleeping Changmin to me and then he began picking the bags of stuffs two and two. Oh so manly!! 

 

"Let Changmin sleep on his crib tonight." I heard Yunnie declared it from the kitchen. Crib? not to the king- sized bed of yours? WAE?

 


ANNYEONG!! THANK YOU TO ALL WHO FOLLOWS UP MY STORIES! Yes, I have another on-going fanfic right now besides this! 

Up next: The KIM family visits & more!!!