Ain't no fun!

Hunting MR. Y, F R E E & S I N G L E ♪(´ε` )

Hello there! I'm the man who hired a live-in nanny or so to say manny. You might think it's weird for me to hire a complete stranger as my nephew's nanny, but the man with the name of Kim Jaejoong was the first one who managed to make Changmin laugh and smile after I adopted him. My nephew slash son is a grumpy one so it's like a miracle when he suddenly behave just by seeing Jaejoong-ssi. It's a once a life time chance to be able to tame Changmin so I took the opportunity to hire him. Yes, even with him being a stranger. I just believe that what my son likes must be something of the extra ordinary so let's cross our fingers for Changmin-ah to be finally tamed.

 

About Changminnie, it's true that he is my nephew. My sister died after giving birth to him and my brother-in-law got into an accident 6 months after and was killed. A cliché sad story so now I'm taking care of Changmin. I adopted him right after my brother-in-law's funeral service. No one in the industry knew that I have an adopted son. It's a hush-hush story cuz I want Changmin to grow up normally, without the public's eye on him. I guess it's better to explain my family's situation to Jaejoong-ssi as soon as possible so there will be no misunderstandings. 

 

After Jaejoong-ssi left us as he headed to organize his stuff at his place, the grumpy Changminnie frowned for a quite long while, but didn't cried. Maybe he already understood that Jaejoong-ssi will be back soon. Talking about the word 'soon'.. well, soon after midnight Changminnie finally let out his frustrations and cried hard as ever! We both stayed awake for hours before he fell asleep around 4 in the morning. Being a parent is really tiresome. Thank goodness I still managed to get out of bed alive even with my lacks of sleep.

 

And now it's noon and my best friend wanna drop by. Changmin on the other hand is still grumpy with his frown never leaving his face. I guess he is still wondering what took Jaejoong-ssi's time that he's still not here. Changmin really like the guy for all I know. The door bell rings nonstop and I know who the culprit of this certain conduct! 

 

"Yah! What took you so long to open up the door? Aiish~ it's raining you know!" what a loud guy, first thing in this rainy day. 

"Well I just took away from Changmin his empty bottle of milk. So what's up?" I replied with a blank expression. Actually I just wanna sleep some more since it's raining and chilly. You know.. the feeling of not wanting to leave your bed because the weather makes you a sleepyhead. 

"What do you mean what's up!? Man~ you didn't saw the news today?" my best friend grins while finding after the remote to my flat TV. 

"What news is it this time?" I asked grumpily, much more grumpier than Changmin. The telly was and right on cue the news is getting broadcast. 

 

'Jung Yunho-ssi secretly arrived in South-Korea yesterday afternoon. He was never seen arriving at the airport, but surprisingly a media outlet got evidence that the superstar indeed arrived yesterday even before finishing the New York fashion week. The evidence we're talking about was a picture of the superstar getting inside his villa while carrying a baby and beside him was an unknown person. We still can't confirm if the person beside him in the picture was a man or a woman. Fans all over the world are now wondering about the relationship of the two adults and whose baby was he carrying? Regarding this matter, netizens from all over the world already joined forces to unveil the truth behind it. Please stay tuned for more updates.' 

 

"That's the news I'm talking about! What the hell is going on, Yun? Did you knocked out some girl before and now you pretend that you're Changmin's uncle even though you're his real father?" Oh what a disturbing guy my friend can be. Better reveal the truth before he goes gaga about it. 

"YAH!!! You think I'm that low? Yoochun-ah you already know about my family's affair even before." Ah seriously. I'm getting irritated by every passing seconds just by seeing my friend's suspicious look on me. 

"Then who was the person next to you in the picture? ehh~ so now you're dating someone who can withstand your mischievous son ehh! Congrats Yunho-ah" What an airhead to always assumpted things up. Seriously, why am I even friends with this one. 

"YAH YAH YAH!! Stop getting any ideas. I'm not dating anyone and the guy is Changmin's new nanny since the former one suddenly left cuz she can't withstand Changmin's crying anymore." 

"Oh so the former nanny left Changmin here all alone while you're in New York so you abruptly landed back here to take care of your son! AND the new nanny is a guy so he is a manny! Ah I'm so ing smart right? So.. where is he?" Gosh, why in hell did I even let this guy inside of my house. 

"Who's he?" I just wanna pay back the irritation I have right now. 

"YOU KNOW WHO!! The new nanny!! Where is he?" thank goodness my Changminnie didn't YET mind the loud voice of no other than Park Yoochun! 

"Why are you asking, Chun?" let's hope that Jaejoong will arrive in here when Yoochun's already gone. 

"WHY?? WAE!! WAE!! I wanna meet him!! What's his name?" Yoochun really likes to shout even while having a normal conversation. 

 

On cue, my son started sobbing. Maybe startled by the way Yoochun talks. I walked over to Changminnie's baby crib and carried the little one in my arms. I really can't get used to this posture of carrying a baby even after I adopted Changmin. I always feel nervous whenever I carry him around, afraid that something might go wrong while he is in my arms. After minutes of nonstop crying, Yoochun decided to leave since I know he can't withstand the noise. When Yoochun closed the door of my house, the little Changminnie suddenly stopped crying and then stares at me with pouting lips. Oh my baby is really cute. 

 

"You already miss Joongie, Minnie-ah?" I asked my son in a babyish way. Liked knowing what I'm saying, the little Changmin-ah pouts even more with a single tear drop slowly sliding on his right cheek. Aigoo!

"Shall we be good boys and take a nap while waiting for Joongie-ah hmm?" trying my luck to sleep more. I'm really sleepy! As an answer, baby Changmin began to on his little thumb. BINGO! Here we come bed!! 

 


Kkkk..  STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES! COMMENTS WILL BE LOVED~  谢谢!