Wings!

Hunting MR. Y, F R E E & S I N G L E ♪(´ε` )

Dejá vu. I'm again standing in front of Yunho-ssi's doorstep. After I resigned as a cab driver yesterday night I then hurriedly packed my clothes and other necessities inside my luggage bag. It's been raining all day long as I've been pushing the doorbell for quite sometime now, but there's still no one to let me in. The genius me then turned the doorknob out of accident and the door mysteriously opens. I'm not sure if I should be nervous or not, but I still decided to get inside. Kyaaa! Don't worry I will behave! The first thing that caught my sight was an empty bottle of milk lying on the table. Slowly.. just slowly kkk.. I used my ninja-walk all the way to the doorstep of the room I went in yesterday. Oh my memory! I can still remember how Yunho-ssi's tempting eyes watched my every moves. Kyaa! Enough of my fanboying! Yorabun, I am now in front of the room which I assume to be the master's bedroom. YES! my master's bedroom! I mean Yunho-ssi's bedroom kkk. 

 

I slowly opened the door which is unlock like the front one. Slowly.. slowly.. my vision was then filled with two adorable angels with wings that sleeping soundly on the king sized bed next to each other. Ahh now I really believe that there's heaven on earth! I was about to step my feet inside the master bedroom when suddenly the house phone rang, scarying the out of me. I hurriedly went to where the telephone was and answered it immediately, not wanting to disturb the two sleeping figures in the other room.

 

'Annyeong, is this Jung Yunho-ssi's phone? I'm a reporter from JYP news. I have some questions regarding the issue today. Hello?' Holy shiiiity goat! a reporter? WAE! Goshness I didn't uttered a single word before hanging up, not even a simple breathing or else disaster!! What issue is there anyway? After the phone call, what's next was the doorbell. 

 

'Hello? Is Jung Yunho-ssi here? We're from SM tabloid newspaper. We saw someone went inside your villa with a luggage and we're wondering if that person is your lover? Are you guys started cohabitating? Jung Yunho-ssi are you there? Hello??' What the heck in a billion! What's going on here? Who was the one that went inside here with luggages? Omo~naaa!! Yunho-ssi really has a lover?? Ouch! Aigoo my maiden heart is bleeding. What to do? what to do? 

 

"Kenchana Jaejoong-ssi?" I heard from afar after having a dramatic acting of my bleeding heart. I abruptly straightened my body, surprised by the sudden audiences of my so called drama. Little Changmin laughed after I stood up straight. Aww such a cutie! 

"Oh Yunho-ssi! I'm sorry to let myself in here without a notice. The door was unlocked." I said with all honesty! I didn't trespass okay?

"I see. Is there someone at the door?" Oh right!! How can I forget!

"Ah yes there are some people from SM tabloid at the door and someone from JYP news also called, but rest assured I didn't say a word." Matter of factly! The little baby just looked at me with hoping eyes. I guess the cutie pie want for me to carry him! Aigoo~ Umma is here.. I mean.. Ahjussi is here..

"Aiish what they want now!!" before I can pick up Changmin from my idol's arms, Yunho-ssi already beat me to it. He dumped the now laughing Changmin in my arms before straddling loudly in front of the door where noisy people can be heard outside. Oh my gosh, he's so manly! Kyaa! Omo omo! Nice ! **cough** Behave, behave Jaejoong-ah~ 

 

'Jung Yunho-ssi is that you? We're from SM tabloid newspaper and we wanna know who was the person with you right now.' Hmm ME? who else is here! Don't tell me.. Yunho-ssi is hiding his lover here? Oh no.. my maiden heart is slowly shattering. 

 

"Um..Umma!" I heard someone shout the 'umma' word cutely. Like a baby. I looked around the livingroom and no one was there. Ahh I'm hearing things now eh! Wake up Joongie!! What made me curious afterwards was the sudden silence around the house. I looked at Yunho-ssi's way and to my shockness he's staring at me. Kyaa!! Omo omo! Huuff huufff why is he staring at me? Did he fell in-love with my beauty and elegance? Goshness it's major jackpot!!

"Did you hear it Jaejoong-ssi?" The man with the nice piece of asked me while heading his way to where me and Changmin are. I gulped hard.

"Changmin just said 'umma' to you!" EH? "Oh my! Changminnie! You can talk already?!! Oh my son!" SON? Say what?! Omo~naa!! *BUUUFF* Calm down Jae, just calm down. My super idol is now hugging.. yes! hugging both me and Changmin in his arms. Aww heaven by my side. 

"Aww my son is a genius!" Yeah, your son is... SON?! and then I started hyperventilating.. ottoke! After hearing my short breathing, Yunho-ssi let go of me and Changmin. The little baby genius then speak once again while staring at me..

"Um..ma?" Aigoo~ what a major cutie he is! Cuddle cuddle time~ 

"Then what about 'APPA' Changmin-ah?" Yunho-ssi tries his luck, but the cutie angel ignored him and continues saying 'umma'. Ayyaaa~ meany Changmin to his appa.. APPA? I then looked to Yunho-ssi with questioning look. 

"Ayaa Changmin-ah say 'Appa' too." Aigoo what a dork! A cute dork. 

"Yunho-ssi.. is Changmin.. your son? not your nephew?" My one billion question. The dorky idol of mine then glanced at me before straightening his body. Eyes on my face. Don't blush, my gorgeous me! 

"Well, Changmin is technically my nephew, but I adopted him when both his parents died. So yeah he is legally my son." Ahh I see.. then I'll be the legal mother **cough** I mean a nanny. I just nodded my head. Understanding their situations.  "None in the media nor my fans knew about Changmin so please keep in mind that it's a secret that I have a son. I don't want any chaos when Changmin's still this young." Kyaaa! Me and Yunho-ssi has a secret together na na na na.. 

"Yes, I understand." I simply said before glancing to the happy baby in my arms. Before I can speak more, Yunho-ssi beat me to it. 

"I guess there's no need for any formalities between us since you'll be living here from now on. Please call me whatever name you want and by the way.. I'll show you your room." Whatever name I want? YEY! Yunnie you're so awesome! Yunho-ssi.. I mean YUNNIE picked up my luggage in the hallway before walking to where my new room is. I followed suit with Changmin in my arms. Laughing as I sway him back and forth. We walked inside of the master bedroom and then to the connected room of it. CONNECTED? Waaa! So happy, so happy! 

"Your room is connected to my room since Changmin is staying with me. Your restroom door is connected to mine as well so I hope you don't mind if we share it together." He calmly said while opening the curtains of my new room. Of course I don't mind to share the restroom with you! We can even share it together.. together with you and me all alone kyaaa! Yunnie, Joongie is a y!! Mianhe~ 

 

 

The two lads inside the villa already forgotten the problem that currently building up outside. More and more reporters are camping outside of Yunho's house even with the rainy weather. Some of them got the hunch that the superstar is indeed inside of his house with another person they didn't managed to recognize even the genderThe media even got more scoop that there's indeed a baby inside because some of them heard it shout 'Umma'. What awaits next to the cute 'family'? 

 


 

THANK YOU MY READERS!! SUBSCRIBERS; COMMENTERS!! Stay tuned for more Yunjaeness! FINALLY THEY'RE INSIDE ONE ROOF NOW!