Still alive!

Hunting MR. Y, F R E E & S I N G L E ♪(´ε` )

 

"Whoa! who's that chick coming? Damn! nice legs! Oh? WOW! This one has some nice booty. Urrgh MELONS! Ahh~ God, heaven! I'm the luckiest man in the world right now. (Oh Yoochun, enjoy it till it last) 

"YAH PARK YOOCHUN!" the superstar, Jung Yunho has been calling his friends name in a low voice for the nth time. The famous Jung Yunho arrived a bit earlier than his long time friend, Park Yoochun in the lobby of Yoochun's label company. As the superstar was waiting patiently incognito, he finally recognized his much 'busy' friend, checking out most of the girls while walking his way to the same lobby. Using his time looking right & left, down & up like a maniac on a hunt.

Getting impatient the superstar walked his way to where his friend stands, busily talking to a busty girl. Irritated, Jung Yunho took Yoochun's hand and then enclosed the man's waist to his saying "I'm sorry miss, but this guy is taken."

----

I can't believe he really came to my building and to top it off, the royal of showbiz is open to be part of my label. It sure is a great deal, but yeah.. it's Yunho after all. Even though we've been friends long ago, I still find him more attractive than I am and it does bugs me.. a lot. I know I'm handsome and all, but Yunho is still the best of all the bests out there. I do respect the guy, but his features are definitely sins to human kind. Urrrgh! Ah my pride & time as the most handsome guy in the company will be over. Oh well, I can smell money though! kekeke 

----

"So where is the contract?" 

.

.

.

.

"What is this...love affairs should not be made public?" Damn, he read the contract from the bottom. I can't believe it. 

"Well, it will be chaotic if ever your fans heard about your new lover, right?" Come on, move on with that last ordeal -.-

.

.

.

"I'm fine with everything written in here except for one thing..and you should already know what it is, right Chun?" Urrrgh you sly man, Jung Yunho. Who's in their right mind read a contract starting from the bottom. My plan got ruined the seconds he got the contract. 

"Fine, your lovelife is all up to you, but please.. pleaaaaase don't make any scandals." 

----

Right... I forgot that Yunho never listens to me or so to say.. too late for that. 

 

"Have you guys heard?"
"Oh my gosh, do you guys think it's true?"
"I think so. The girl seemed realible about the story."
"Then are you saying that OUR boss is in a relationship with Jung Yunho, the superstar?" 

 

What the h*ll! Me? As in me?? the handsome CEO ever in the showbiz history is with.. with..Jung..Jung Yunho.. as.. as his..lo-lover? And I'm reported to be the.. the..bo-bot-bott...oh my gosh I can't even pronounce the word. It gives me goosebumps. Brrr

Jung Yunho... what have you done this time! 

----

"Hello viewers of Seoul Showbiz News, I'm G-Dragon your host for today. I'm excited to share with you the report about the insanely famous Jung Yunho's love affair. Every living creatures know who he is, but the juicy news is about him and his 'secret' lover who is said to be a CEO of an entertainment label. Here is the exciting part..  His contract with XX label got terminated for some unknown reasons.  Jung Yunho-ssi is reported to not belong in any entertainment label for quite awhile now. Does the termination of his former label got something to do with his CEO lover? Did he terminated the contract because he wanna be under his lover's company instead? Well, all of your questions will be answered if he, Jung Yunho-ssi...."

 

"Jae.. Jae-ah.. where.. WHERE IS THAT DAMN YUNHO RIGHT NOW?" Junsu shouts out loud that the whole vicinity got interrupted. He and some of their men where watching the noon news when all of a sudden the report was heard by everyone in the room. Yunho has another lover? 

"Call the boss and everyone!" Junsu ordered his men until he sat down again next to his brother's side. 

"Jae.. Don't get affected by the news okay? Who knows if it's true." Junsu was trying to lighten up the mood around his precious brother. The news was truly a shock. 

"Junsu-hyung.." Jaejoong blurted while staring blankly on the TV. 

"Neh?" 

"Yunho-ah didn't came back yesterday. He promised to be back at night, but he never did." Jaejoong muttered to his brother and then he started crying silently while staring to Junsu. His eyes full of emotions that Junsu never seen nor felt before from his younger brother. Emotions that he thought never existed to Jaejoong. Hurt, betrayal, sadness is only the top of the iceberg. For the first time in his life, KIM JUNSU saw his precious younger brother broke down to tears.