Bad boy!

Hunting MR. Y, F R E E & S I N G L E ♪(´ε` )

It's been a week since the new nanny moved in with us and so far it's been peaceful since then. My son Changmin is always behaving good whenever he can see Jaejoong-ah. If the nanny is not in his sight of view then I'm sure hell will visit us again in our home. He is daddy's little bad boy. Nowadays, all three of us never left the house since there're still reporters surrounding our home. I keep mum about the issue of me having a baby and a lover inside my villa so everyone in the media are hunting us down. I can't decide yet to have an interview or not since having an interview will either denying or telling the truth. We can't really keep ourselves in our home forever. I just need a good timing to clear things out.

7 days ago the refrigerator was full of food supplies, but now it's almost empty. Changmin is almost empty of baby milk and foods too since he drinks and ate a lot so I guess it's time to shop some necessary stuffs. The problem is shall I take them with me or not? If not then they will be all alone in here. What if some robbers got inside or that the reporters trespassed? Hmm and if I take them with me to the mall then I'm sure the media will takes pictures of them and sooner or later their identities will be revealed. Ah what a headache with just this matter. 

 

"Yah Park Yoochun! I need your bodyguards with me today. Send them here." I command to my best friend over the phone. Well what best friends are for?

"EH? Waeyo?" Seriously, he always annoys me with his casanova voice. 

"I need to go to the shopping mall and there are still reporters awaits outside so I need some bodyguards asap!" I explained at the same time commands.  

"Ah yeah! I heard that you are a free agent now so..." As usual he loves having conditions on everything. Really annoying. News really spread fast like fire in this business.

"Are you just scouting me now, Park?" 

"Bingo my friend! So? deal or no deal?" Deal or no deal? the heck! 

"No deal" I answered immediately. I can't just have a vocal agreement with anyone regarding my job even though he is my best friend. 

"Then no body guards. Enjoy your shopping, Yun!" he said before hanging up. Predicted conducts of his. Park Yoochun you're now black-listed of me. 

 

I paced back and forth in the living room for awhile before I heard Jaejoong's soft voice. 

"You need bodyguards?" I just simply nodded before pacing back and forth again. Eying him from time to time.

"Can't you just ask your agency to send you some?" Jaejoong-ah calmly mentioned before placing the sleeping son of mine in his crib. I stopped moving my feet before answering him. 

"I am now a free agent since my former agency annulled my contract with them because I left New York without giving them any proper reasons." He then just nods his head, understanding the situation. Jaejoong-ah is very understanding and that's his strong point that I really like. Thank god he's not someone who likes to meddle on everything. 

"Want my help?" Well.. him meddling means helping me. I'll gladly accept any help in case of problems. 

"YES PLEASE!" I replied loudly, forgetting that my little bad boy is sleeping in his crib. Jaejoong-ah then fished out his mobile from his pocket and dialed someone. I wonder who cuz he eventually left the living room which is unusual, well in my opinion. After exactly 3 long minutes which I conciously monitored the clock, Jaejoong-ah popped up in the living room saying that everything's been taken care off and the bodyguards will be here in an hour. I was buffled. How did he managed that? Understanding my expression combined with utter silence he then answers what I'm wondering inside my mind. 

"I just knew someone who's willing to help." he said while smiling nicely to me. Now I'm more bothered about this certain someone that Jaejoong asked for help. Without more discussion about that matter cuz it really annoys the hell out of me, I just mentioned to Jaejoong-ah that we'll be going to the mall to buy things with Changmin too. The lad just nods his head, without showing any more emotions. Now, that really pissed me off. Awhile ago he was smiling all nicely when he mentioned about this certain someone and now what? His blank expression is back!

"I'll get ready Changmin's things." and with that he left me all alone in our living room with Changmin's snoring in the background. I can't really read what's in his mind. I'm often conscious about the things I do whenever he's around- and I don't even know why I'm acting like that. When the scandals about me cohabitating with a lover or having a family broked out in the media, the first thing I thought was how Jaejoong-ah will take the news. Until now he's not saying anything about it, but I'm sure he already heard about the scandals I'm facing.  

 

I slowly walked to my room and I can see in the open door that he's packing Changmin's bag with diapers and other things while sitting on the bed. I cleared my throat so that I can get his attention on me. I did gained his attention right away, but damn I'm so nervous. 

"Jaejoong-ah.." I said his name, like a holy one. He just stares at me without batting an eyelash. What now Jung? 

"I just wanna clarify about the scandals thats circulating about me." I walked over to where he is before sitting next to him. He didn't utter a single word nor a single sound. He remained silent and unmoving which almost gave me a nervous breakdown. 

"Hm... I just want you to know that I don't really have a lover right now." Nice intro Jung! Arrgh "So please don't misunderstand that I'm hiding someone." Okay now that came out weird. After saying the words which supposed to be magical, but unfortunately it didn't even affect Jaejoong-ah (I guess he is immune) cuz he just simply ing nodded his head without uttering a single word, got up and then he left me all alone- for the nth time today. I was on the verge of pissing on my pants while clarifying this matter to him, but it turned out that he really didn't give a damn whether or not there's a hidden lover. The weirdest thing was that I'm making this a big deal. Arrgh I can't really understand him and now even myself.  

 

Like what he said earlier at precisely 1 hour the doorbell rang and afterwards I heard nothing more so I headed out from my room and there in the living room I saw 6 unknown people facing Jaejoong. All with matching black suits. When they saw me with my matching who-are-you expression, all of them then bowed at 90 degrees. I then realized that they might be the bodyguards Jaejoong managed to borrow for today. On cue, my nanny.. I mean Changmin's nanny glanced at my direction for a few seconds before we all heard someone else shouts, cutely ones may I add. The 6 other guys and of course me and Jaejoong looked at the direction where the sounds came from. The one who constantly shouts 'umma' like it's his mantra for the last 7 days is my one and only son, Jung Changmin. The little bad boy blurted his favorite word one last time before started sobbing. My nanny.. Arrrgh I mean Changmin's nanny hurriedly went to the prince crib. The sobbing then turned into cute, baby laughs. That's how big impact Jaejoong is to my son's mood. Like father like son. 

 

The media was surprised to witness us outside for the first time since several days ago. They were all not ready by the sudden event, so it was easy for my family to get inside the awaiting car without a hassle. The bodyguards efficiently works their parts, like professionals would do. Me and my family in one car with 2 bodyguards while the 4 others are in the other car, tailing us. After a quarter time, we all safely arrived at the underground parking lot of some particular mall. Weird enough that the mall employees and security guards were waiting for us. 

"The bodyguards I borrowed works under the man who owned this mall." Jaejoong-ah blurted out when we're on our way to the elevator, with Changmin sleeping in my arms. I was dumbfounded so I stopped moving. Who is this rich man that Jaejoong's acquainted with?

 

The shopping went well because the whole shopping mall was empty of other customers. Jaejoong said it was because the man he's acquainted with especially managed to free the whole mall of other customers so it won't be chaotic for us, all thanks to the mysterious guy. 

 

"Give me the list of what Yunho-ssi bought inside my mall."

"Hmm baby milk bla bla bla bla, foods, mugs, towels..... no lube or other stuffs for 'that' thing?"

"No boss."

"Oh poor Jae. It's been a week and they still didn't hit the home plate!"

"Boss.. uhhmmm maybe Yunho-ssi already has those necessary stuffs in his home so that's why...."

"Impossible! He's a busy man so there's never a report of him having a lover before. Call one of the bodyguards and ask him where the trio are heading."  

"Yes boss!" 

After awhile..... 

"Boss, they just arrived in a restaurant called SS501."

"Haha! what a coincidence! Call Hyunjoong and tell him Jaejoong-ah is in his resto right now!" 

"Roger!" 

 


ANNYEONG!! I'm wintery, the humble author ^^  I hope that you guys will continue to subscribes on this fanfic. Thank you for every supports! 

Exciting moments in the next chap so stay tuned!