Chapter 5

Friends with Benefits (not literally)

Hanbyul’s POV

I giggled as I sat on a table happily eating an icecream. I planned to ‘get lost’ and leave MinHee with Baekho. If my guess was right, she was starting to like him.  

“What are you giggling about?” asked Ren looking at me. God his face expression is always the same. That non-smiling face and the cold eyes that only sometimes showed emotions. But I like him like that; this is why he caught my attention.

 “Nothing~” I answered finishing off my icecream. He stared at me for a little longer before going back to eating his. I still remembered the day when I first met him and how he saved me… After that day and my continuous visit to the room how could he not remember me? I sighed. I guess it just a one-sided love that will never happen…

 ---Flashback---

Blood dripped down my face as I held onto my stomach trying to not give into the pain. I looked up to see a blank sky with no stars. I shuddered as the wind blew causing my hair to cover my face, the blood staining it.

“THERE SHE IS!!!” shouted a guy. I cursed as I turned around to run but a sharp pain came from my stomach as I fell down to the ground, coughing up blood. In seconds, they had made a circle around me kicking me all over again. God someone please save me… I thought as I started to lose my sight.

 Suddenly, all the kicking stopped. I looked up to see a blonde girl… no wait it’s a guy, standing in front of me wrapping his arms protectively.

“Stop.” he said his voice cold and demanding. One of the guys backed away but the guy next to him sneered and was about to kick him too until Dongmin held him back.

“No don’t. That guy… He is with Baekho, if he knows about this we are dead.” He muttered and walked away with the rest of the guys.

The blonde guy turned around when the guys finally disappeared. “Are you ok?” he asked. I stared at his face mesmerized by his girly looks yet so cold, but his eyes gave away his emotions. I tried to answer only to cough up more blood. “Here,” he helped me up and started to walk out of this place to … I don’t know. He was stronger than I expected with his girly looks.

 ---End---

 “Hello?” asked Ren waving his hand in front of my face. I smiled and waved back.

“Hello~!” I grabbed his hand and started to skip toward the nearest ride we could take. We ended up at the entrance of the haunted house and I dragged him inside before he could even complain.

-----------

Another short chapter~ This was written by heavenwing! Learn a little about Hanbyul's past. Please comment and subscribe! ^3^