Chapter 4

Friends with Benefits (not literally)

MinHee’s POV

“Baekho-oppa… Where are we?”

“Somewhere… Over the rainbow~” A playful smirk formed on his face.

“Really?” I looked at him, eyes wide. My facial expression showed that I really did believe him.

“Pffttt!” He covered his mouth with his hand. “Ah. Gosh. You’re so fun to tease…” He ran his fingers through his hair.

“I knew that.”

“Yah… You totally did.” He patted my head.

“Sniff. I’m cut… Where’s oppa and HanByul?”

“Oh… I guess we lost them… sadly…” He pretended to cry. I giggled, it was just so weird! “Oh well.” he straightened back up and glanced down at me. “I guess it’s just you and me then, right? Where shall we go?”

“Rollercoaster!!!” I immediately blurted out. “Yes. Rollercoaster!”

“Which one?” He raised his eyebrows and I saw a mischievous grin appear. I felt dread run up my spine… Uh oh…

“No! Not THAT one!!! Not the ‘Batman’ one. No…”

“Too late~ you asked for it.” He laughed and started dragging me over to the fastest rollercoaster in the amusement park. Eehhh… Ren and Hanbyul… You so mean… Leaving me alone with the meanie…

[Later]     

I stumbled off the rollercoaster platform and set foot onto solid ground again… Ah… my vision was blurry and I swayed a bit before leaning back too far.

“Woah~ are you serious?” A worried voice came from Baekho who was using his hand to support me from falling backwards onto the ground.

“Urgn… I’m fine~ Just a bit dizzy… But… IT WAS FUN!!!”

“OK! LET’S GO AGAIN!!!”

“No… I can’t anymo-” My phone suddenly rang and I quickly opened my shoulder bag to find it. Looking at the screen to see the caller’s name and number, I quickly slid my finder over the screen and held the phone to my ear. “Yobeoseyo?”

“MINNY~ having fun?”

“Yahh!!! Hanbyul! Where are you?”

“Dead. Well… soon. Hey Ren! Stop it!”

“Ehh? What?” And the line was dead. Huh? What just happened?  

“Hmm? What’s the matter?” Baekho asked leaning over my shoulder causing me to blush a bit.

“Well… Hanbyul says she nearly dead and then she was telling Ren to stop something… I dunno…” I sigh and shrug in defeat. “Meh~ let’s just go and have fun ourselves.”

“Yea~ I’m hungry…To the food court!!!”

“… Lol… ohh~ candy floss!!!” My eyes sparkled as I spotted the confectionery tent.     

“You like candy floss? Wanna share one?”

“Ok~.” I replied cheerfully.  

Reaching the tent, he pulled out his wallet from his pocket.

“My treat.” And produced a huge wad of pink sugar from his back. “Here.”

I giggled and reached up to take a bit of the candy floss. It melted in my mouth but left a sugary taste on my tongue. After a few more bites, I realized that he was looking at me intensely.

“Um… Is there something on my face?” I stammered embarrassed.

“Eh? No. Just that you look so funny when you’re trying to reach up and eat this.”

“Oh…” I smiled meekly and looked away.

“Aw… Don’t just stop eating.” He smirked and held it closer. I raised my eyebrows and reached up again. As, I took another bite, I felt a something on the tip of my nose. I jerked away and realized that Baekho and my nose had accidently touched. Blushing again, I laughed nervously, trying to brush the embarrassment away.

“You have some on your nose” he said brushing it off my nose, his finger touching my skin lightly. My face exploded, turning bright red. I turned around and hide my face behind my loose hair so he couldn’t see it. He acts so normal about this ‘skinship’.

--------

Yayyyy~ Double update today~ This chapter was written by kakaily~ The chapters are short right now, but Ipromise you that they do get a lot longer in future chapters~ :D Thanks for reading~ Comment and subscribe!