Chpater 3

Friends with Benefits (not literally)

HanByul’s POV

I was sitting on the bench waiting for the rest of the peeps to come to our meeting spot. I kept on glancing at my watch slowing getting annoyed for being the only person to actually come on time. I stared off into the sky watching a cloud move; today is going to be a good day… I thought to myself smiling.

“HanByul-ah~!!!” shouted Minhee as she ran toward me, Ren following close behind her with Baekho. I raised my eyebrow as she rushed over trying to catch her breath.

“Mianhe, Baekho-oppa just wouldn’t wake up” she said doing agyeos. I laughed and hugged her; she is just too hard to stay mad at.

“But why did you need to wake Baekho up?” I asked frowning a little staring at MinHee going red and Ren fuming with anger. Hmm… this is going to be interesting.

“Well I stayed over at Ren’s house…” Baekho muttered but I heard it clearly.

 “Yah!!! Stop trying to people in their houses!!!!!!!!” I shouted hitting him at the back of the head. I didn’t need them to tell me what happened; after we know everything about eachother which is a bit creepy…

“But I don’t people!!” he winced rubbing the back of his head. I just stared at him giving him my ‘really?’ stare.

 “Where are Minhyun and JR?” asked MinHee looking around as if they were hiding in a bush or something. I simply shrugged and sat back down on the bench.

“Talk of the devil,” he said taking out his phone reading out the text message. “An urgent matter came in and he is dragging JR with him.” He put a finger on MinHee’s lips as she was about to say something causing her to close again blushing slightly. “In case this happened I hid the tickets in Ren’s bag. P.S. have you ever looked inside his bag?! People would think it is a girl’s bag. Have a good time people~”

“He is going to have his funeral very soon…” Ren muttered as he rummaged through his bag, and pulled out the tickets.

“Well… what are we waiting for??!!! LET’S GO IN~!” I shouted dragging all of them to the entrance.

--------

A bit of a short chapter, so I'll di a double update today~ ^-^ This chpater was written by heavenwing! Please check out some of her other stpries on both aff and wattpad! Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and subscribe~