the dinner!

Fated Rival

“Glad you could make it, Aaron” Wang zi’s father welcomed him with a smile.

Aaron lets out a smile and look at the couple behind the old man. Great! Now he knew why he didn’t want to come in the first place. He could feel fire burning in his heart. All he wants to do is to pull her away from him. The pain is killing him but he has no other choice. He just can’t say no… it’s his only way to be near her… the foremost reason for him to injure the pain… Gui gui! He really misses her so much. It had been long since the last time he talks to her and his willing to take all the opportunity he can.

Wang zi tighten his hold on Gui gui’s waist. The presence of Aaron lingers. He felt really threaten. He was afraid that once he releases her, Aaron might take her away. He knows his acting pathetic and childish but right now he really don’t care. He secretly curses himself for allowing him to come. He looks at Gui gui with much concern.

Gui gui is so tense, her heart beating too fast. She’s so confuse. She basically had no idea on how she should act in front of all of them. She always felt awkward around them. She could fell Wang zi holding her tighter. She looks up to him and saw concern in his face. Then she turned her head to Aaron, pain is obvious in his eyes even though he tried to hide it with a smile.

“We’ve already prepared the food, lets all go to the dinning room now.” Wang zi’s father led the way.

Gui gui’s father was already in the room when they enter.

“I’m sure you’ve already know Gui gui, this is her father” Wang zi’s father introduce. Aaron greeted him then look at Gui gui.

“I heard your with the same school as this two” Gui gui’s father said with a smile.

Aaron smiled back at him.

“Yes, I am… actually were in the same class.” Aaron answered, again he look at her. He tightens his hold in his utensil upon seeing Wang zi serving her food.

“Just look at those two, who could have thought they could really get along well.” Wang zi’s father commented.

Wang zi lets out a shy smile while Gui gui place her head low. Aaron could feel his temperature rising. He is willing to give up everything just to be in Wang zi’s position right now. He felt like every second was a never ending torture. He can’t even taste his food in anger.

“Aaron, aren’t you jealous?” again Wang zi’s old man ask.

Aaron suddenly stiffen.

Aaron’s POV: “Am I that obvious?!”

Gui gui too stops eating. She turned to Aaron and then the old man.

“You should find your match sooner so that you could be happy just like this two.” He added with a smile.

Aaron could feel sincerity in his voice. He knew he had no intension of hurting him but never the less the pain is more intolerable. Aaron lets out a painful smile.

“Actually I already found someone.” Aaron responded while secretly taking glance at Gui gui.

“Is that so? Can you tell us who she is?” Gui gui’s father asked in curiosity.

Wang zi feel his heart beat raise. He suddenly had cold sweat.

Wang zi’s POV: “Damn it! What is he up to now? Don’t tell me his going to tell them…
No way!”

Wang zi holds on to Gui gui’s hand. Gui gui could feel his coldness. She looks at Wang zi’ determination is written all over his face. She took a deep breath and stares at Aaron.

“She’s… She is my best friend” Aaron said as he puts on a smile.

“And I love her so much” he added.

Gui gui felt her eyes heat. She lowered her head. Wang zi squeeze her hand. Gui gui turned to him. He smiled at her and whisper.

“Be strong I’m here for you.”

“Excuse me” Gui gui gets up and went to the wash room. As soon as she closes the door tears fell from her eyes.

“Stupid Wang zi! How could he say that. When I know it hurts him too”

She move to the faucet and wash her face. She face on the mirror and said.

“Gui gui, you can’t stay like that forever, JIA YOU!”