Love and pain

Fated Rival

 

Gui ui was still disoriented as she goes to school the next day. She is so thankful with Aaron for thanking care of her last night. She herself didn’t knew what gotten into her, with all the frustrations, she just glad she had someone like Aaron to lean on.

“Ouch!” Gui gui said as she touch her forehead.
“I’m sorry I wasn’t looking” gui gui raised her head. And she saw HIM…
The person least expected ‘WANG ZI’. Wang zi is just looking at her with a blank expression and at the same time excluding his ‘prince like’ aura.

------FLASHBACK-------

“Gui gui, I love you” Aaron whisper as he lean closer to give Gui gui a light kiss…

-----END FLASH BACK-----

As the scene flash on Wang zi’s mind his blood begins to boil.

“Can’t you do anything right?! Are you really that stupid?!” Wang zi shout.

“I’ve already said I’m sorry. Can’t you accept an apology?” Gui gui said as she gets irritated with Wang zi’s tone.

“I really don’t know how Aaron could stand someone like you” Gui gui murmured.

Hearing Aaron’s name just adds up to Wang zi’s frustration. His eyes stars to be filled with anger as his hearts suddenly felt strikes of pain.

“Aren’t suppose to be the one to say that? I didn’t know what he sees someone
like you! You’re just a stupid ghost who only brings trouble to everyone around!”

“You didn’t know me; you don’t have any right to say that.” Gui gui say as she raise her hand to slap wang zi.

Just before it touches his face, Wang zi caught her hand and angrily look at her.
WRONG MOVE! Just as his eyes met her face all his anger starts to vanish. He felt like holding her into her arms. He wants to stop those tears that are beginning to form in her eyes. He clenches his fist.

“Damn!” Wang zi whispered as he quickly let goes of Gui gui and walks away.
___________________

Not so far, Aaron saw the whole thing he felt tense. He basically grows up with Wang zi and he knew that he can maintain his composure in any situation; seeing him loose his temper over such trivial matter, is so not him. he knew that Wang zi’s anger is not from the car incident it is far more than that… much deeper that the mere thought of it scares Aaron.