Dreams, Joy and Panncakes

22 years old secret

 

Sirens roared and mists everywhere, a musty smell, tapping from the rain against a jacket and quick steps among pools of water filled her mind, it was unknown and she just wanted to scream, the man in the hood who pressed her against his chest, her father ..


The crib stood there and Ryeowook tried desperately to reach the screaming child, but he couldn´t, a door was opened and the child disappeared, down in the crib popped a picture up and it was on a black-haired girl.


Both Evie and Ryeowook sat gasping on the bed at the same time.
Evie ran one hand through her hair and noticed how it rained outside. She went up with trembling legs and into the bathroom. She washed her face in cold water while she wondered .. She haven´t had this dream for a long time and she still did n´t understand what it meant. It always made ​​her feel sad.
She went back into the room and looked around a bit. Henry´s violin was standing in the corner and she walked up to it. Her heart skipped a jump and she couldn´t help but smile as she slide the finger over the sticker, wich sat on the cover. He had been a little grumpy when she had put it in there, but since then he had never removed it. She wondering why.
She stood up and tiptoed out of the room then. She walked cautiously through the hall, and then opened the door silently to siwon, Ryeowook, and Henry. She saw ryeowooks and Siwons bed then were empty. She remembered that Siwon had said something about shooting a movie so maybe he was not even home. Ryeowook should probably be around somewhere.

'Henry,' she whispered and sat down carefully in front of the mattress.
"mm" .. he murmured and buried his head deeper into the pillow. All she saw was a mass of black hair sticking up.
"Hey Henry," she said then, and put one hand on the blanket. He moved slowly up and looked shocked sleepily at her.
"Evie?" Did he puzzled and before she could answer, he lifted up his hands and squeezed her cheeks.
"yah", it came from her and pushed away his hands and rubbed her sore cheeks.
"Evie", he said again and pulled her to him. He kept his hands on her and also put up one leg on her so that she was unable to escape.
He knew very well that it was not just the red hair that changed with her, it was probably more his approach to her, he had never seen those beautiful eyes, the well-trained body, the skin and the lively smile that made ​​him warm.

Henry drilled down his face in her shoulder and closed his eyes. He thought he would have a heart attack when the door suddenly flew open.
" Henry, Should you be in bed all ".. Ryeowook paused when he saw how Henry and Evie stared at him with wide eyes.
" Oh, sorry, 'he said quickly, closing the door with a red face. Ryeowook held his hand to heart and tried to suppress the anger that grew within him.
He didn´t know why , he went out into the living room and saw saw the rain beating against the window, the water droplets were crushed against the hard glass, and he felt the need to sink down, he wanted someone to hold him. He was startled when the phone rang. He was a bit shocked when he saw that it was Teukie-hyung who called.
" Hey hyung," Ryeowook replied.
" Hello Ryeowook, how is China?" Asked Leeteuk.
" It's good," said Ryeowook.
" Are you homesick?" Asked Leeteuk and was a little worried about the tone that Ryeowook had.
" A little, 'he said.
" Keep up the spirits, you are doing a good job, but yes what I called about, your mom sent an envelope to you, you want me to pass it?" Asked Leeteuk. Ryeowook thought for a moment. He knew what it was that she had sent.
" Yes, please do", replied Ryeowook.
" Yes, we got it, but now I have to work, see you soon, say hello to the others."
Before Ryeowook could say anything more, Leeteuk had hung up. He felt even worse and huddled on the sofa.
He felt someone suddenly sat up and he could already guess who it was before he heard:
" Ryeowook, you know what?"
" What I know is that I am not a horse, you are heavy, hyung," Ryeowook said with a grimace. But Donghae didn´t care and just repeated the question.
" Donghae, go down from Ryeowook," Hangeng said as he entered the room.
Donghae obeyed, he were still in trouble after yesterday so it was best to lie low. Henry then came cheerfully into the room.
" Why are you so happy?" Asked Donghae.
" I have persuaded Evie to make pancakes," Henry said cheerfully.
" Pancakes?" Did Donghae happily.
"Yep", it came from Evie when she came into the room, she had put up her hair in a small tassel and she was now wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Henry grabbed Donghae before he jumped on Evie.
" Did you sleep well?" Asked Hangeng Evie as they walked toward the kitchen.
" Yes, and it is by the way very nice to let me stay here, I hope I don´t cause problems for you, 'she said.
" No not at all, the guys haven´t been this excited in a long time, some more than others", said Hangeng when the game inside the living room began. Hangeng took out a bowl for her.
" It's fun to be here, I've never been to China before, or Asia for that matter, 'said Evie and started making the batter.
" You speak good Korean", said Hangeng.
" Thanks, I read it in school and a little Chinese," said Evie.
" So how did you meet Henry?" He asked.
" Henry .. Mm, I met him in the second grade, then we went to the same music class," she said thoughtfully.
" Piano or violin?" said Hangeng
" Do you play 20 questions?" Asked Zhoumi and stuck his head in. The hair that yesterday had been perfect, standing right now in every direction.
" Nah not really, I just get to know her," said Hangeng.
" It don´t bother me, ask away" said Evie and poured the batter into the pan.
" the violin, not as good as Henry, but it sounds good," she said then.
" She plays great", it was heard when Henry, Ryeowook and Donghae stood in the kitchen.
" Now you exaggerate, "she said, and took the spatula as Zhoumi handed her.
" Not at all, 'said Henry.
" I haven´t played the violin for over a year so you are exaggerating, 'said Evie and turned the pancake skillfully.
" Wow, what it smells good", said Donghae and pulled closer.
" What was it you wanted to talk about Donghae-hyung?" Asked Ryeowook much to stop him to hang over the pan.
" Hangeng lets us go out", said Donghae with a facial expression that said he was in seventh heaven.
"Huh?" Keep it shocked from Henry.
" Why do you make it sound like you are prison inmates", it came from Hangeng with a laugh.
" Is it true?" Asked Henry and almost grabbed Hangeng.
"a plate", said Evie to Zhoumi who did not care about what the guys were doing.
" Thus, it is an exception while Evie is here, it would be a shame that she didn´t see China and just be trapped here during her visit," said Hangeng and the guys cheered.
"But" .., Hangeng continued in a louder voice and the guys froze.
" But Henry or anyone else should not be alone with her, it will lead to unnecessary scandals," said Hangeng seriously.
" There is no problem, Donghae probably will not leave their side," said Zhoumi while he stood with the plate that slowly began to fill up with pancakes.
" It's so true", said Hangeng and looked absently at the clock. He would have to leave about 2 hours and then come back in the evening.
" Evie, would you like to go on the night market when I come back tonight?" Asked Hangeng.
" Night Market? Gladly", she said with a smile.
" Yah hyung, why don´t you ask us?" Keep it jealously from Henry.
" Because I know you are going to" said Hangeng with ryeowooks help, they began setting the table and move things to the table.
" Well, I haven´t been out in ages," said Zhoumi.
" Wait a minute, where's Kyuhyun?" Asked Hangeng.
" He probably still asleep," said Zhoumi.
" No, his bed was empty when I woke up," said Donghae.
" could be because he was sleeping in my room tonight, he probably thought you were snoring too much", said Zhoumi.
" Donghae, pick him up", said Hangeng when Donghae had sat down at the table.
" But hyung?" Did it come from him but knew it was just to go or stay at home tonight. He stood up and walked away with pouty lips.