A new Chapter: China

22 years old secret

 

1990
A piercing scream filled the one-storey house. Sirens filled the room with blue light, tears flowed from the three-year-old boy who hugged tightly her favorite giraffe. The boy watched as his mother wept uncontrollably while her father seriously talking to police who recorded carefully. The boy went to his father and clenched her little hand on his father's pant leg.
" Appa, where is Yoni? " His father looked down at the little boy who looked at him with big wet eyes. The father picked up the boy in his arms and held him tight.
" Wookie, yoni is not here", 'said the father.
" Where is she?" Asked the boy.
" I'm afraid we do not know that .."

 


___________________________________________


Ryeowook woke up with a scream, and before he had collected himself, the light turn on and Donghae bounced down in front of him uneasy while kyuhyun sleepily entered
." Wookie? Did you have a nightmare again?" Asked Donghae and pulled a napkin which he had taken from the bedside table, over ryeowooks sweaty forehead.
" Mm," Ryeowook replied simply and watched them after seeing that the clock was only four, they must have only slept a few hours, if they even gone to bed.
" Did I wake you?" He asked worried.
" No, Donghae did," muttering kyuhyun who sat on the empty bed that was Siwons but some of them are still practiced.
" But it was so long we did something," said Donghae and jumped a bit in bed.
" Mm", responded kyuhyun who dozed off in bed.
" Hyung" said Ryeowook and Donghae gave up any plans to jump on kyuhyun when he saw ryeowooks pale face.
" Come, we are talking in the living room", said Donghae then serious and pulled Ryeowook into the small room.
That was nothing compared to the apartment that Suju had the in Korea, but it worked well with the seven who lived there. He pushed Ryeowook on the couch and sat down beside.
" It's about the nightmares?" Asked Donghae and Ryeowook nodded.
" I have a little sister", said Ryeowook and Donghae looked at him like he was crazy.
" A little sister? But I thought you were the only child," said Donghae and felt a little offended that he didn´t know that their favorite dongseang had a little sister.
" Yes, thats what we are saying," said Ryeowook.
" For her safety?" Asked by Donghae
" No, just listen, please," said Ryeowook and Donghae obeyed.
" When I was two years my mother gave birth to a Girl, Kim Yonji, yoni as I then called her but a year later she was gone," Ryeowook said and the tears flowed again. The pain and longing that the thought of her came up was the same as then.
" Gone? As in.." started Donghae
.
"kidnapped," said Ryeowook and Donghae looked at him with astonishment.
" She disappeared without a trace and the police gave up a year later, as if she never existed, but she's out there somewhere, I know it" said Ryeowook and buried his head in Donghaes arms.
They both startled when the door opened and Hangeng, Zoumi, Siwon and Henry came home after their schedules had ended.
" What is this? Have you seen Titanic again?" Hangeng asked with a sigh as they always sat like that after seeing the film.
" No hyung," Donghae said then.
" Not? Has something happened? Where is kyuhyun?" Asked Hangeng then, slice worried.
" He sleeps in Siwons bed, no its nothing, I just had a nightmare," said Ryeowook quickly and stood up to not worry
 the leader or someone else.
" Again? Would you like sleeping pills?" Asked Zoumi.
" No, it's not necessary," said Ryeowook quickly.
" What do you mean kyuhyun sleeping in my bed? Does that mean I have to share a room with Donghae tonight?" Asked Siwon who were stuck at that point.
" Oh, what's wrong with that?" Exclaimed Donghae then.
" Nothing, "it came quickly from Siwon and waved his hands.
" You have not forgotten that my best friend will be next week, huh?" Henry interdigitated without any context.
" No, we haven´t", it came from everyone.
They had no idea who his so-called best friend was, just that it was a girl, according to him, he had no relationship with her, just friends. He had known her almost his whole life.
" But guys, it's time to sleep," said Hangeng while he stretched his arms and then everyone went into their rooms, except Siwon who had fallen into kyuhyuns bed.