Let me..

22 years old secret

 

"Evie, you have everything with you?" Asked the bright woman in Vancouvers Airport.
"Yes, Mom, I have everything," said Evie for the third time in the past five minutes, and smiled at her over-protective mother, sometimes she wondered why she hadn't inherited anything from her, she wanted her mothers naturally blonde hair but had her father straight black that she now had dyed almost red color.
"Ticket?"
"Yes"
"Passport?"
"Yes",
"Wallet, change currency?"
"Yes, yes"
"Are you sure that your card is working?"
"Yes"
"mobile?"
"Yes, fixed and ready"
"Someone will pick you up at the airport?"
"Yes, Henry promised to pick me up."
"Speaking of Henry, here," said the mother, and put something in Evies hand. Evie's eyes widened when she realized what it was.
"Mom?" She exclaimed.
"I know, I know, but I can at least give you those just in case," said the mother. Evie quickly put the package in her purse and felt her cheeks turned red. She could not believe that her mother had just given her a pack of condoms.
"We ask all passengers to be in 9536 to Beijing Nanyuan Airport is getting ready to go to the gate 567 for boarding," were heard in the speaker. They both moved towards the gate, the mother had her arm around Evies waist as they walked.
"Now is the time," said Evie and smiled at the mother whose eyes began to fill with tears.
"Take it easy mom, you will barely notice that I'm gone, I'm back before you can imagine it," said Evie and her mother's cheek.
"Promise to be careful and keep in touch in between ", said the mother and put her arms around Evie.
"Yes, send my greetings to Dad, I'm back on the 7, it's only two weeks until then, love you," said Evie.
"I love you very much, say hi to Henry from me," said the mother and saw how Evie waved happily before she disappeared through the control. Evie went on the plane and found her seat by the window. She had Henry to thank for the ticket. She sat comfortably at once, she knew she would need it, because she would have to sit on the plane for more than 23 hours.

 

______________________

Henry looked again, the room was fine, although he didn´t need to worry, Ryeowook had helped him to get rid of the feeling that it was Henry's room. They had put in an extra bed in Siwons and ryeowooks room. He longed so much for her and he knew she was on her way; finally. Ryeowook had forced everyone to clean the whole apartment to give a good impression so now everything was perfect.
"When is she coming?" Ryeowook asked as he stood in the kitchen and made sandwiches.
"In less than a hour, I'll soon go and pick her up," Henry said, and started to get nervous.
"I'll drive you," it was heard, and Henry felt a cap slipped in front of his eyes, his mind protested when he turned around. Donghae stood there with a grin. The whole situation called for trouble, that knew Henry very well but to say it to Donghae, that would not be as easy. Henry looked beseechingly towards Ryeowook who sighed, it was just Hangeng and Siwon who really could stop Donghae from his ideas and they wasn't around.
"Hyung, didn´t Hangeng  give you orders to stay inside," said Ryeowook. Donghae thought for a bit.
"After the incident at the shopping center last week," continued Ryeowook and leaned against the bench.
"Then when he was insisted to go and buy a cheap teddy bear and they had eventually close half of the mall?" Asked kyuhyun who entered.
"Yes, yes, an accident," said Donghae.
"An accident is something that can happen to anyone, it's only you succeed in that," said kyuhyun.
"This time you don't see that it's me," said Donghae and pulled on a cap that made ​​everyone groan.
"Are you a hello kitty now?"
Asked kyuhyun little astonished.
"Don´t you think that draws even more attention"? Asked Ryeowook.
"Wait, look," said Donghae and pulled on a pair of sunglasses.
"Hello kitty with sunglasses? Do you really think it will stop people to reconize you?" "Asked Ryeowook.
"exactly! Henry what you think?" Donghae said, looking proud.
"You stay at home," replied Henry, and saw the clock, if it went like this, he would be late.
"Why? Wasn´t my disguise good?" Asked Donghae.
"Yes, it was so good that you are getting to stay home," Henry said, and walked toward the door.
"But why can´t I go with you?"