Introducing Evie to Suju-M

22 years old secret

Evie leaned against the bag and looked at the clock. She landed About 15 minutes ago and hasn´t yet caught a glimpse of Henry. He surely haven´t forgotten about her?
It was getting empty of people in the main hall and she wondered if she would look for a taxi.
" Evie?!" Heard it suddenly and Henry came running up to her with a guy behind him, dressed in a bright yellow cap. She was quickly recognized him as Donghae.
" Why are you so late?" Asked Evie and closed her cheerfully arms around Henry closed his hands around her waist.
A guy came with a bow and took her bag that he would take the car, not Donghaes but it was a van, because Donghaes car is extremely well-known by the fans, but try to tell him that.
" I will explain later, it's really fun to have you here, "'he said, looking at her without letting go of her.
" This is Donghae, Donghae This is Evie" said Henry.
" Nice to meet you," Donghae said shyly.
" The same, I've heard a lot out of you, "'said Evie.
" Really? I've heard a lot .. "
Suddenly they heard raised voices and a bunch of girls came towards them.
" Hell," it came from Henry and before Evie even had time to react, he grabbed her hand and she ran after Henry through the gates with Donghae tightly behind him. They all three withdrew from the crowd that gathered to catch a glimpse of them. The guy who had taken her bag held the door open and Donghae jumped in. Evie came with the help of Henry quickly and before she had time to turn the head, he was beside her and the door shut.
" What was that?" Asked Evie astonishment and could hear a little scream as they drove away.
" Erm .. The result of hyungs disguise," Henry said, glaring at Donghae who looked guilty.
" I do believe more in the actual super junior Ms fame, I still can´t believe that you are a celebrity", said Evie and gave Henry a little push.
" precisely, did you hear that, not my fault, "'said Donghae when the car stopped.
They stepped out and walked into the building, Evie with a little stunned facial expression.
" But you know hyung?" Henry said when the elevator doors closed.
" What?" Asked Donghae.
" That Hangeng however will not be as kind as Evie," Henry said with a wink to Evie.
" Oh no, you're right, he will be furious, save me," Donghae said with a shudder. He walked with slow steps behind Evie when the elevator doors slid open.

Henry opened the door and they all three met the sign out Hangeng standing there with his arms crossed.

He smiled kindly at Evie but his eyes flashed when he looked at Donghae who was hidden behind Henry.

" You must be Evie, welcome," said Hangeng.
" Thank you so much, it's so nice to let me stay here, I hope I´m not causing trouble," 'said Evie on a bit shaky Chinese.
" Oh no, believe me, it is not you who do that, I apologize for what that will be happening now," said Hangeng and Henry took the Evie from there before Hangeng turned to face Donghae who was trying to sneak with them.
" Donghae" said Hangeng and Donghae froze.
" Hyung, I would .. I know what you think," said Donghae.
" What I think is that I gave Henry permission to go out because he wanted to get Evie at the airport, but not you, I thought I specifically asked you to stay inside but you had to follow? What if something happened? Do not you understand the damage that can happen?" Did it come from Hangeng irritated, he was tired of running the same show that was something. He thought he sounded like a track on repeat.
" Hyung, he get it," said Siwon soothing and laid his hand on Hangengs shoulder. Hangeng saw from siwon to Donghae. He let out a sigh and walked away.
" Thanks siwon, you are the best," said Donghae and patted Siwons arm.
" Hyung, don´t think you are out of trouble," said siwon with a glance before he walked after Hangeng.

Evie were pushed in the kitchen while Hangeng scolded Donghae in Korean.
" Hyung, this is Evie, Evie, this is zhoumi-hyung, Ryeowook-hyung and Kyuhyun-hyung" said Henry, had his hands on her shoulders.
" Nice to finally meet you Evie" said zhoumi and took her hand.
" So it's you who is Evie" said Kyuhyun and came to her.
" Kyuhyun! Is that supposed to imagine a greeting?" Asked siwon and came in behind them with Hangeng.
" And it was Kyuhyun right?" Said Evie in the same tone.
" She has a witty tongue," Henry said proudly.
" Now I know who Henry has taken after" said Hangeng and gave Henry a little push.
" It is not she who might have taken after me" said Henry jumped mischievous at Hangeng.
" No, it came from both Hangeng and Siwon.
" Don´t worry about them, I'm Ryeowook," Ryeowook said and took her hand kindly. He saw her a little nervous in his eyes and felt suddenly as if someone had hit him in the stomach. He released her hand, and then returned to the plates. Why did he react like that?
" Do you want a sandwich?" Asked Ryeowook and glancing towards Evie.
" gladly," she said with a sparkling smile.
" Me to," it came and Donghae grabbed one. He was about to take a bite but then saw how Ryeowook watched him. Evie couldn´t help but think of a mother who was staring at his disobedient son.
" Do you want?" Did Donghae then questioning and held the sandwich towards Evie.
" Thanks, but I would rather take this", 'she said with a laugh and took another. She noticed how Henry came up behind her and quickly took a bite out of her.
" Ha, now it's mine," it came from Henry with a satisfied grin and was about to take it, but she stopped him.
" you can forget about it", 'she said and put the rest in his mouth while all without Ryeowook laughed Henry. Ryeowook felt funny, he could not quite describe it. He stood and did the dishes while he heard the rest playing around him.