22 years old secret

Description

 

Ryeowook has a secret, a secret that keeps him awake at night. That gives him nightmares. Nightmares of a missing child and an empty baby bed. One day, Henry's friend Evie from Canada come for a visit, but there is something about her that makes ryeowooks heart jump, something that Ryeowook could not put my finger on. The questions increases until .. Who is Evie and what happened with Kim Yonji?

Foreword

a piercing scream filled the one-storey house. Sirens filled the room with blue light, tears flowed from the three-year-old boy who hugged tightly her favorite giraffe, he saw how his mother wept uncontrollably while her father seriously talking to police who recorded carefully. The boy went to his father and clenched her little hand on my pant leg. - Appa, where is yoni? His father looked down at the little boy who looked at him with big wet eyes. He picked up the boy in his arms. - Wookie, yoni is not here anymore, 'said the father. - When she comes back? Asked the boy. - I'm afraid she does not do it ..

flower_sandra
Wow, I didn't realized that 22 year old secret had 12 subscribers. That means a lot and I promise I going to update as fast as I can :-)