My Past

Turned 19:Let's play a Game.

I'm going to meet you 

 

How did this happen??He's always ignored me when I was fat.How did he realise it now?Was it my weight??

"Oh?You know my name?Hah,guess being popular makes all the new cuties know me too," He smirked.'New'?He thinks I'm new?

He took out his hand and left a deep smile,"Yeah hey,I'm Luhan!And you are..?" Okay,I took it back.Maybe it wasn't because of my weight.He just didn't know me..at all.He doesn't know my name,how I actually look like,or how I even got his name.I took a pause and went past my memories.

"Hey,I'm Luhan!Nice to meet you!" He sat down beside me.Luhan is a Chinese,who transferred to Korea because of his parent's jobs.I couldn't believe he actually dared to talk to me.For all I know,no one likes me,because I'm fat.I nervously shook his hand as I quickly turned away to avoid looking at his perfection.I admit,I really liked him.He was nice to me,hangs out with me,and we joke around a lot too.

A few more months later,on my birthday,he called me out to the park at night.So I came,and then,flames were brought up in the dark.There was a cupcake with a candle on it.Luhan started to come out in the dark,singing the birthday song.Just when I thought it was over,I felt warmth in my lips.I felt struggle in my lips.When I opened my eyes,I was found kissing Luhan.No,Luhan kissed me;fat,ugly me.

So we dated,and came,the day I totally expected,but came out the wrong way.

 Meet me at the rooftop now. — Luhan♥ 

And I did.I went up,to find someone making out with a girl.And of course,that someone was none other than Luhan.Before I could say anything else,I dropped my phone while leaving,hiding behind the door and drown myself in tears.And believe it or not,I was actually stupid enough to sleep there for the whole day.

I thought about him,I cried.I thought about him,I cried again.One day,I spotted his Twitter.

Look in the mirror & see your ugly self. #dissapointed

I suffered from depression.My first kiss,taken from my first boyfriend,and he used it on other girls.Ugly self?Okay then.When I turn 19,he's gonna regret calling me that.I'll be that person he's never dated before.

..Is,what I had in mind.

With my smiling self,and bright attitude,I shook his hand,"Nice to meet you,I'm Jinhee.Song Jinhee." 


Okay...soo...It's short again xPP 

 

 

Panda-Nim OUT~~